Chapter 15

Those Problems Being an Irish

 

I checked my phone. Received 1 new text message. Tch, from Zayn, “Don’t forget me and the things you gotta do:]xx” ew what? So he’s still serious about that? What the hell.  Okay right I’ve been texting him lately, but meeting him directly, say hi from zayn and other things that I could do live face-to-face with him? It seems impossible for me.

OKAY, I JUST GOTTA ADMIT THAT.... Kyungsoo is the other hottie in EXO beside Kris. Okay, I’m gonna say that to Zayn.. Or no.

“Yea sure” I replied.  Life is so boring, am leaving in a few hours. Gonna spend 1 week in ASEAN with Kemal (well of course, my mom also). And then, I started to hum Live My Life by Far East Movement featuring Justin Bieber. Kania sat next to me, she was watching some One Direction interviews in youtube from her iPad.

“Ready to go?” Mom suddenly appeared from no where.

“Yeap, I’m ready.” I said as I took my luggage out of the room with me.

Kania just followed me with her eyes still in the iPad. We walked in silence, super-familiar voices came out from her iPad. Then I heard Niall said, “no, they’re very agressive”, what’s or who’s agressive? I joined Kania.

“Can you repeat from the part before Niall said that something’s agressive?” She just laughed at my question and repeated the interview.

So, Niall was holding a potato and the interviewer asked, “can we zoom in on that potato?” And Niall answered, “no, they’re very agressive.” AHAHAHA you’re hilarious Niall. Kania giggled, I laughed out loud.

“What’s so funny?” Kemal appeared in front of us. Kania stayed silent, I was thinking should I answer his question or no.

“My cousin” bleh, wrong decision.

“Me?? Am I really funny?” He smiled brightly. Teehee, Niall is way funnier than you, dude.

“Nope. My cousin in Ireland is funnier than you.” Then, his smile faded.

“So, are you ready to meet Kris Wu?”

“Am ready”

After those 2 words came out from my mouth, Kemal grabbed my wrist and ran from Kania. He left her behind, alone, eh no she’s not alone actually, her iPad with One Direction in it is still with her. I told Kemal that my luggage was still with Kania, he didn’t let me to go inside (Oh yes, he dragged me outside of  the house). Weird brother, I thought.

5 minutes later my mom, aunt Sadie and Kania was out of the house also. Mom asked me why did I left my luggage, I didn’t answer her, I just told her that I’d tell her later.

After we put our stuffs into the car. We went to the airport. It took us 45 minutes to get there, I sat next to Kania. Who is STILL watching anything about One Direction. I took a peak to her iPad, ah she’s watching when Harry, Liam and Niall was pranked by Nickelodeon and Liam and Zayn. It was funny that Liam and Harry was super panic, while Niall... He just stared at the woman, didn’t do anything. Well, Harry was the worst.

--- 45 minutes later ----

We finally arrived at the airport. Aunt Sadie and Kania just dropped us off and took us to the terminal. ‘Kemal understands anything here. So, he’ll be your guide here in this airport’ said aunt Sadie. Noooo, I don’t want him to be the guide for the rest of my time here.

I just played with my phone, I opened twitter and I found this

Lol, that face Harry, so hilarious.

I texted Harry, “been busy lately? You never texted me again.” Few minutes later, he replied, “I’m a busy person. HAHA” weirdo. Then, the idea of calling him popped in my mind. Great idea, brain.

I dialed his number, after a few rings, he picked up.

“Yaw, Harold y Styles is talking” greeted him.

“Mr Harold Styles is over confident” I said to him.

“Hm no, he’s just too y and he knows it.” Gosh Harry, I know it too. Alicia Horan knows it too.

So, I asked him about the boys. He didn’t answer me seriously. Now, I regretted for calling him, I should’ve called Liam or Louis beforehand.

“When will you be back in Ireland?” He asked, now he’s being serious, finally.

“Next year.” I answered randomly.

“YOU’RE SERIOUS!? YOU’RE STAYING THERE FOR A YEAR???” Aw, no need to shout. I know you’ll miss me Harry ;). Oh no, remove the wink, please.

“Just kidding. It’s not like I have a business here that force me to stay here for a year” I tried to chill him down.

“Naw right okay then. See you in Ireland when you’re back. Do not look at other boys beside me.”

“Yes Harry alrigh- wait WHAT DID YOU SAY!?” He didn’t answer me, he just hung it up. Silly stupid lad.

Right after I locked my phone, I received a text. Annoying. It was from Kyungsoo,  “go on skype, me and the rest of EXO wanna see your face.” Da hell. “No, we’ll meet in a week. Just seven more days” I replied, no mood for Skype.

It took a long time for him to answer it, “Please? I love you, really” was his answer, god one of the member must hacked him. I didn’t blushed or felt special with that text, it was just a text after all. “Haha, who hacked you?”, “Me, myself and I” his lie is so... Nonsense.

I gave up, so I just opened skype from my phone. (Yes, I accepted the friend request from Kyungsoo while I was Skype-ing with Niall) Kyungsoo video called me. I accepted, I just stared at the self-camera with a blank face. EXO was staring at me with amazement, am I that amazing? I know I am.

“So you’re Liam’s friend?” That kind-of-terrorist-voiced-guy (I mean, Kris) asked me. I response him with a nod.

“You’re Zayn’s friend!!!” Kyungsoo said, cheerfully. For him, the response was a smile.

Now here we are, talking through Skype. They asked me many things about One Direction. I also had some small conversations with the Belieber member (his name is Sehun as I remember). Kyungsoo and Kris talked the most since they’re the friends of my friends and they were the members with the most fluent english. I hung up the call without asking them first kekeke. I’m evil aren’t I?

 


 

In this story, Kyungsoo's english is fluent. It's a fanfiction right? So, I could write anything in my mind. Teehee, sorry.