Chapter 3

Those Problems Being an Irish

So today is the day! Our first destination is Indonesia, the next is Singapore, then Malaysia, the Philippines, and then finally South Korea. I think our stay in South Korea would be the longest since my mom's family lives there. So... I'm on my way to the airport right now and I AM SUPER EXCITED. About 40 minutes later we arrived at Dublin Airport, so actually we're going to London first then straight to Indonesia.

"Stop daydreaming and help me out with these luggage, Al"

"Yeah yeaah, coming mom."

With that I came out of the car and I saw... I saw.... I saw those idiots, 5 idiots. Haha their fans said so, and Niall said 'our fans call us idiot' when he found that out, then Liam response with 'I'll take that as a compliment' TAKE THAT NIALL TAKE THAT. And I thank One Direction for making Niall the one that they usually pranked. Yay hey. So now, they're walking to us~ and then suddenly Harry stopped, and he shouted,

"HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT"

"DON'T FORGET THE THING THAT I ASKED YOU TO DO" stupid Zayn, don't say it in front of my mom......

Then I saw Zayn's head is slapped by Louis, well he deserved it for telling something that I haven't tell mom yet in front of her.

"What did Zayn ask you to do?" haha I know she will ask me this, of course she will.

"Erm... He asked me to meet and say hi to his friend. But mom, his friend is unordinary, he's a celebrity too like Zayn and he's in a group too like One Direction!"

"He would be hard to meet, but I think your cousin can make it up for you, but do you know which group he belongs to?" THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME A COUSIN THAT COULD HELP ME WITH THIS!

"I think the group name is.... EXO"

"We'll ask your cousin when we arrived at Seoul okay"

"Mom, the cousin, is it he or she?"

"You'll see your self!"

After helping mom and said goodbye to dad and Alex, I went to those idiots.

"Hello~ I'll be going. Don't miss me"

"Aww that would be hard"

"EWWWW NIALL"

"Louis, I think you're cheesier than Niall when you're around Eleanor"

"Shut Up~ you too Liam, when you're around Danielle"

With that, they continue with mocking each other. It became their habit, I think.

"Guys... I... Gotta go! Skype me skype meee!!" then I ran off to my mom.

"HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT ALICIAAA!!" thank you Niall.

I entered the airport and went for check-in, then the migration and finally the waiting room. I had to wait for about 15 minutes here, I'm bored and I've got nothing to do, just like Zayn when he was left alone in Harry's. And I suddenly got a text from Niall 'Everybody are wishing you a safe flight again, they seem so scared to lose you, especially Harry. YOU SHOULD SEE HIS EXPRESSION WHEN YOU ENTERED THE AIRPORT. IT WAS HILARIOUS, too bad none of us took a picture of it' I smiled at the text, seems like I have people that doesn't include in my family but they care about me that much. With that I got another text, and it was from Liam, 'you two should date seriously' Aw, Liam, you should text me something that more important seriously.

5 minutes has passed and I'm still texting with Niall and daddy Liam. And then, Liam called me., tired texting with me huh? And of course i picked it up, it's Liam who's calling, not Zayn nor Niall.

"I SAID YOU TWO SHOULD DATE LIKE SERIOUSLY" he really shouted that..... aw my ear, my right ear.....

"I don't want tooo"

"Why? He likes you Al, trust me, Harry reaaally like you"

"What if I don't like him back? I don't want to hurt him with one sided relationship if he asked me to......"

"Naw okay bye." with that he hung up. But, he called again.

"What again Liam?"

"Actually, I have a friend too in South Korea, he's not a Korean, he's a canadian. But, I don't know he's staying in South Korea right now or no. But if you meet him, say hi to him for me, okay?"

"You didn't mention his name. I wouldn't know him without knowing that"

"Ah yes, sorry, his name is Kris. If you meet him say hi for me okay!? I LOOOVE YOU" then he hung it up again. Gosh, Niall is spreading that 'I love you' virus.