Chapter 5

Those Problems Being an Irish

It was really Do Kyungsoo, I swear. I looked at the other's faces, they looked confused *chuckle* especially Niall with his idiotic face, oh yeah I always feel free to mock Niall since he always forgive me even without an apology from me. Zayn pressed the loudspeaker button, then his voice came out,

“Zayn? Are you still there?” his English is fluent….

“Yeap I’m here” Zayn said, but he had his poker face on. I thought that Do Kyungsoo was his good friend *couldn't say bestfriend, because I'm not really sure that they really are bestfriends*

“What do you want to tell me? Tell me now, please. I’m busy” cocky dude I see.

“Hey I’m busy too you know, baby it’s not just youu~”

“When did you become a Simpsonizer?” Harry asked with a mocking face

I laughed at them. And I thought, it’s a wrong decision, I heard a confused voice from the phone.

“Who was that? Was that your girlfriend, Zayn?”

“Haha no, that’s my cousin, I won’t let her date Zayn” haha that’s my protective ‘brother’ over there.

“Who was that again? Gosh when did you become a sociable person”

I swear he’s so mean. Dude, what do you mean by that? Zayn doesn’t have any trouble at socializing with people. Okay he doesn't use twitter as often as Liam, but hey he interacts with his fan, he's not cold towards them. He's nice, he's fun, and he's not that type who likes to dump him self out of the crowd. It's just so unlikely if he has a trouble in socializing.

"Well, I'm a singer ya know" Zayn said, he looked pissed.

"Really? I didn't know that you have a good voice" NOW I FOUND SOMEONE WHO'S MORE ANNOYING THAN NIALL.

"And I'm more popular than you"

"Oh really? I never saw your name in a singer list"

"Well you should know One Direction then" I finally spoke up.

"Oh, so you're in One Direction?"

"Seriously Zayn, he didn't know that you're in 1D?" I asked him, he just give his smile.

"JUST KIDDING DUDE I'M SO SORRY I WAS SO MEAN TO YOU, I DIDN'T MEAN THOSE WORDS I SAID." that Do Kyungsoo dude finally said something that made the situation less awkward.

So, what happened next is, we all have some conversation with that Korean dude. To me, he doesn't look like one,  I mean he has a HUGE eyes. Then he said good bye and hung up. Harry sighed, I wonder why.

"Why you sighed?" Louis asked. OOOOH LARRY MOMENT<3 naw just kidding, I know how uncomfortable they are about that Larry Styllinson.

"Nothing" and he just left. Harry has been acting so weird since Niall brought him in front of his laptop to Skype with me. Am I the reason why? Then I saw Liam with his understanding smile.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. We'll ask him why is he acting that way" then, he hung up the video call and log out Niall's skype. And I'm all alone now. How could you Liam-_- so, I decided to open up my Tumblr. I searched the tag 'exo'. And I saw some of their photos. They all looked nice, they're all good looking, especially the one with the name Kris. Oh god what happened with my brain.

I continue to scroll down, and I found the one with the name 'D.O' he looks like Kyungsoo.. or maybe D.O is his stage name? That's kinda weird, why don't he use his realy name? If Kris, I understand him, his real name is kinda hard to remember and it's too Chinese. And what I like from Kris is that he's a Canadian. Hehe must meet him must meet him:-3 then I continue to fangirl over them via Tumblr and Twitter. After satisfied with the information I gathered from Tumblr and Twitter, I turned off my laptop. 1 hour and 45 minutes has passed already. And my mom called me to prepare for the boarding. I put my laptop to my rucksack and walked to my mom. I sighed.

"What's with the sighing?"

"Nothing mom. I'm just tired"

"With the journey from Dublin to London?"

"Nope."

"Okay I won't ask for further information." Thank God I have this kind of mom.

We entered the boarding gate, get into the airplane and find our seat. I think my mom had organised this well, we had the first class seat lol. As I sit on my seat, I sighed again, this is gonna be a long long trip.