Luhan/Lay

Hipster Exo Drabbles

 

                It was just a game. They both knew it, and yet it somehow sent their hearts racing.

                “Blow in his ear?” Lay asked, and the hosts nodded with smiles and the rest of the members responded with laughter.

                “And I have to do it too?” Luhan wondered, and once again got an affirmative reply.

                “I…okay,” Lay said, floating over to Luhan, who had a camera right in his face. “Sorry, ge.”

                “No sorry necessary, Yixing,” Luhan smiled, briefly squeezing Lay’s palm between his thumb and forefinger as a sign of reassurance. Tentatively, tentatively, Lay’s face neared Luhan’s, and he started to let a small stream of air escape his lips. Luhan let out a giggle and let his eyes flutter closed, and even though Lay was so close to his face, he could still see that tinge of pink staining Luhan’s cheeks. He liked how Luhan was grinning the entire time.

                “Three…two…one…stop!” the hosts cried, and Luhan pulled away dramatically with a hearty laugh. He looked at Lay with a grin.

                “That was tough,” Luhan informed him. “Your turn.”

                Lay stepped up and Luhan wrapped an arm around Lay.

                “I can feel your heartbeat,” Luhan whispered, and Lay just gave him a small smile.

                “Ready…go!” the hosts said, and Luhan began. But Luhan did it differently than Lay.  He wasn’t blowing in his ear, rather a spot just behind his ear. It tickled like crazy, and Lay smiled and let out a laugh before his knees decided they didn’t want to support him anymore. He fell down, Luhan’s arm still tight around his shoulders, and Luhan descended with him.

                But the air was still on his ear, and Luhan was being as torturous as possible by leaning into Lay, his lips almost touching his neck.

                “Gege,” Lay said weakly, trying to cover his neck, but somehow Luhan would find a spot.

                “Stop!” the hosts cried again, and everyone laughed. “Yah, that was good!”

                Lay stood up and dusted himself off, glancing at Luhan, who wore a pretty smile.

                “We should do that again,” Luhan whispered breathily in Lay’s ear, purposefully using as much air as possible. “Preferably somewhere where you won’t fall, if you know what I mean.”

                “Gege…” Lay said, but Luhan just smirked as he returned to his position.

                To be perfectly honest, Lay wouldn’t be averse to something like that. In fact, he’d probably enjoy it quite a bit. Lay caught Luhan’s eye and nodded, and Luhan’s smile grew.

Hehehe that show was like...inspiration galore.