Luhan/D.O.

Hipster Exo Drabbles

 

                “Oppa, what do you think of Luhan-oppa?” a fan asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly, rubbing his hand on the back of his head. He glanced at Luhan, who was right next to him, and turned back to the fan.

                “Luhan-hyung and I aren’t very close,” he admitted. The fan looked disappointed as she collected her autograph and moved along.

                “You liar,” Luhan whispered in Kyungsoo’s ear after the fan had left, and Kyungsoo couldn’t help but grin sheepishly again. Luhan’s hand found its way to Kyungsoo’s thigh, where it rested until they both greeted more fans.  

                Kyungsoo kicked Luhan’s foot lightly, and Luhan turned to him, smiling. He kicked Kyungsoo back and they both laughed.

                “Yah, my hand hurts,” Kyungsoo complained in the dressing room after the event.

                “Oh, here, let me help you,” Luhan said slyly, holding onto Kyungsoo’s hand. Kyungsoo gave him a disbelieving look as he let Luhan push his fingers backwards. “Does that help at all?”

                “A lot,” Kyungsoo replied sarcastically. “Oh, hyung, my lips hurt too.”

                “That’ll have to wait until later,” Luhan laughed. “Sorry, Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo pouted. “Anyway, why did you say that we weren’t close to that fan? We’re about as close as two people can get, if you know what I—”

                “Hyung!” Kyungsoo scolded, looking around to make sure nobody had heard them. “I said it because I want to love you in my own way. You know, not with the fans putting us together and stuff.”

                “You’re a good liar,” Luhan said, pressing his lips to Kyungsoo’s cheek.

                “I’m not lying,” Kyungsoo pouted, but Luhan didn’t reply. “Hyung…”

                “Kyungsoo, I swear I’m going to kiss your lips until they’re numb as soon as we get back to the dorm,” Luhan informed him.

                “Well, then they won’t hurt anymore,” Kyungsoo laughed lightly. “Really hyung, I know you don’t believe me, but I love you a lot. I really do.”

                “I know,” Luhan breathed, smiling at Kyungsoo. “I know you do.”

                “And I really do want to love you in my own way, at my own pace. I don’t want you to think that I’m just doing this for fanservice.”

                “Kyungsoo, you’re amazing,” Luhan beamed. “You know just what to say to reassure me completely.”

                “So then…can I have one little kiss before we leave?” Kyungsoo asked, and Luhan laughed.

                “You drive a hard bargain,” Luhan smiled, pecking Kyungsoo’s plush pink lips. Kyungsoo smiled at him as Luhan squeezed his hand before their manager called them to go back to the dorm.

                “Remember, my lips hurt,” Kyungsoo said. “When we get back, something needs to be done. Don’t forget.”

                “How could I forget something like that?” Luhan laughed. 

These two are really hard to write =_= I hope this isn't too disappointing.