Baekhyun/D.O.

Hipster Exo Drabbles

 

                “Wake up,” Kyungsoo shook Baekhyun, who was still fast asleep in his bed. “Baekhyunnie, it’s morning! Wake up!”

                “Why?” Baekhyun groaned. “It’s our first day off in ages, Kyungsoo…”

                “All the more reason to get up,” Kyungsoo replied, sitting next to Baekhyun on the bed and his hair caringly. “I made us breakfast.”

                “What about the others?” Baekhyun asked, but he was slightly more interested now that he knew that food was in the deal. He flipped over in the bed, looking up at Kyungsoo, who looked—for the first time in quite a while—well rested and refreshed.

                “They’re out for breakfast. It’s just you and me this morning,” Kyungsoo informed him with a soft smile.

                Baekhyun decided that the other members needed to be thanked. It wasn’t often that he got time alone with his boyfriend.

                “Okay,” he conceded, sitting up and kissing Kyungsoo’s lips sweetly. “I’ll get up just for you.”

                “Don’t lie to me; you’re up for the food,” Kyungsoo laughed, walking back to the kitchen with Baekhyun on his heels.

                “Maybe so, but if it were Suho-hyung making the food, I wouldn’t be awake right now,” Baekhyun explained. “Even if it was a gourmet chef making the food, I wouldn’t be awake. It’s you and the food.”

                “That’s nice to know,” Kyungsoo said, turning around to shoot a smile to Baekhyun. When they got to the kitchen, Baekhyun smiled even brighter. Kyungsoo had set out a perfect breakfast for them: waffles, fruit, coffee, and there was even a little vase of peonies set out for them.

                “Wow,” Baekhyun smiled. “Come here, you.” Kyungsoo giggled as Baekhyun grabbed him by the waist and pulled him in for a kiss on the cheek. “This is great.”

                Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sat down to eat, chattering the entire time about little things, things that made them happy. It was the happiest morning Baekhyun had had in a while.

                He loved the way the food Kyungsoo made tasted. It was like there actually was an ingredient called love, and Kyungsoo put in just the right amount.

                Once the meal was done, Kyungsoo collected the dishes and started washing them. Baekhyun had offered to help, but Kyungsoo insisted that this was Baekhyun’s day to relax.

                So instead, Baekhyun came up behind Kyungsoo, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and pressing kisses to his cheeks.

                “We have a lot of time until the others get back,” Baekhyun said quietly, and he could feel Kyungsoo’s cheeks heat up.

                “What do you want to do?” Kyungsoo asked, and his hands stopped scrubbing the plate as he took deep breaths.

                “I have some ideas,” Baekhyun replied, kissing Kyungsoo’s neck. “You treated me this morning, how about I treat you now?”

                “Okay,” Kyungsoo said, and Baekhyun could hear the smile in his voice. “Sounds fantastic.”

Inspired by this photoset and this photoset

(Also, it's been a while, right? I'm happy to get back to this!)