Kris/Suho

Hipster Exo Drabbles

                “You don’t know how glad I am that you’re back,” Suho said to Kris as the other members were running around. “I don’t know how you control your members so well; just a few days ago I had to make sure Chanyeol didn’t strip on stage. They never listen to a thing I say!”

                Kris laughed, and Suho pouted at him.

                “It’s because you’re too soft on them,” Kris informed him. “You have to be stricter.”

                “Kris-ssi! Suho-ssi! Take a picture, here,” the photographer said. “Sit.”

                “But there’s only one chair,” Kris pointed out. The photographer looked frustrated.

                “Are you two idols or not? Have you heard of skinship? Share the chair! Now, sit!” he commanded, and Kris sat. Suho blushed as he arranged himself awkwardly on Kris’s knee. They both sat stiffly. The photographer frowned again.

                “Skinship,” he hissed. Suho put his arm around Kris’s shoulder and suddenly felt Kris’s arm around his waist, holding him tightly. “Great,” the photographer snapped a few photos as Suho and Kris smiled brightly. The photographer went to go photograph Sehun and Tao, since every leader picture called for a maknae picture as well.

                But Kris’s grip on Suho’s waist didn’t let up, and Suho didn’t try to stand, either.

                “What’s this?” Suho teased, wiggling on Kris’s lap to point out Kris’s arm.

                “Skinship,” Kris grinned guiltily. Suho chuckled as he ran his fingers down Kris’s cheek. “What’s that?”

                “Skinship,” Suho shrugged with a laugh. Kris looked at him for a moment, and Suho saw a glimmer of mischief in his eyes.

                He suddenly pecked Suho on the lips, and drew back to look at Suho’s smiling face.

                “Skinship,” Kris repeated, and Suho laughed into Kris’s embrace.

                “I like being an idol,” Suho grinned. “Skinship is so useful.”