Sehun/D.O.

Hipster Exo Drabbles

 

                “Hyung,” Sehun said, fiddling with Kyungsoo’s fingers as they sat together on the fire escape in the snow.

                “What is it, Sehun-ah?” Kyungsoo asked, and his breath came out in little swirls of fog in the cold air. Kyungsoo smiled at this, looking to Sehun to see if he’d seen it. “You look worried. What?”

                “What would you say if…I mean, theoretically, you know, what would you say if I told you I loved you?” Sehun asked, determinedly avoiding Kyungsoo’s gaze. By that time, the fact that he was playing with Kyungsoo’s fingers was almost subconscious, relieving the tension of the conversation. Kyungsoo laughed, realizing that Sehun didn’t notice he was holding Kyungsoo’s hand.

                “I’d be happy,” Kyungsoo replied seriously. He paused for a moment, then added “theoretically, of course.”

                “Right,” Sehun sighed. “So…”

                “If you have something to say, Oh Sehun, say it,” Kyungsoo smiled, allowing Sehun to bend his fingers into a fist.

                “What if…what if it wasn’t theoretical?” Sehun asked, coughing slightly as he said it.

                “Is it?”

                “Uh…” Sehun stuttered.

                “Well, if, theoretically, it wasn’t theoretical,” Kyungsoo began, sure that Sehun didn’t notice his amused tone, “then, theoretically, I would let you kiss me. Only if it wasn’t theoretical, though.”

                “Really?” Sehun asked, dropping Kyungsoo’s hand as the snow started to fall faster. “Kiss you?”

                “Yeah, assuming you really did like me,” Kyungsoo smiled knowingly. Sehun’s cheeks brightened in contrast with the falling snow.

                “So then…” Sehun said, looking into Kyungsoo’s eyes seriously, as if asking permission again and again, making sure he hadn’t misunderstood as he moved closer to Kyungsoo’s face. His stare finally fell upon Kyungsoo’s plush lips as the distance between their faces lessened, and before long, their lips were brushing together ever so slightly. Kyungsoo smiled into the kiss and placed his hand on the back of Sehun’s head, pulling him closer as their lips pressed tighter together.

                As they pulled away to breathe, the swirls of breath mixed with each other in the cold air, and Sehun’s nose was bright red.

                “That was theoretical, right?” Kyungsoo asked, and Sehun shook his head.

                “That was real,” he said shyly, a smile gracing his pink-tinged face. “It’s all real.”

I like this one :) They're cute, right?