Sehun/Tao

Hipster Exo Drabbles

                “Which of the hyungs do you look up to, Sehun-ah?” Suho had asked, and Sehun had replied without hesitation:

                “Tao-hyung!”

                Tao didn’t know how to act around Sehun after that. Was he supposed to be hyung-like? Why did Sehun look up to him? He didn’t know how to be a real gege though, being the youngest in Exo-M. He was used to being the one who was cared for and treated like a child. How was he supposed to act mature around the other maknae?

                Kris laughed at him when Tao voiced his concern about how to act around Sehun.

                “Just be yourself,” he advised, but that didn’t help at all. He wanted to be someone worth Sehun looking up to, not just some random guy who didn’t deserve the admiration of a younger member.

                “How am I supposed to act around Sehun?” he asked Suho a few days later, and Suho also laughed.

                “Are you really worried?” Suho asked, and Tao nodded in frustration. Why was everyone laughing at him? “Well, all you have to do is be yourself.”

                “But that’s not—”

                “Tao-hyung,” Sehun trilled, practically prancing into the room. Or maybe Tao just saw it that way. Sehun looked completely different to him. “Tao-hyung, let’s take a picture.” Suho pushed Tao towards Sehun and he stumbled a little bit, ending up right next to Sehun. Sehun grinned at him.

                “Let’s do aegyo,” he suggested, and Tao looked at him. Mature people who deserved admiration did not do aegyo.

                “No, I don’t do aegyo,” Tao said, hoping that his tone sounded nonchalant. Sehun pouted at him, and Tao wasn’t sure if Sehun meant to be showcasing his aegyo, but in any case, it was kind of cute.

                “Aw, come on, please, hyung? Please, hyunggie?” Sehun pleaded cutely. “I’ll like you even more if you do aegyo with me.” Tao sighed.

                “Okay,” he said, putting his fist up to the side of his face as Sehun smiled and snapped the picture.

                “Look! We’re so cute,” Sehun laughed, and Suho, who’d been watching the entire time, laughed too. Tao just looked at Sehun. Did Sehun like him more now? Maybe being mature meant appeasing Sehun’s wishes.

                It was a few days later at a fanmeet, and Sehun did something completely baffling. He was waiting around when suddenly he turned to Tao and made a kissy face at him.

                Tao’s mind went racing. What would a mature hyung do in this situation? Would he laugh? Would he kiss him? Would he dismiss it as childish?

                His thoughts a blur, he settled on patting Sehun’s cheek, and as he walked away, he was more confused than ever. Why did Sehun look up to him?

                After the fanmeet, Tao was mulling things over in his head. He wasn’t sure why Sehun looked up to him, and it was confusing him more than ever. In fact, he was so absorbed in thought that he didn’t notice all the other members snickering as they left the room without him.

                “Tao-hyung,” found its way into his ear, and he looked up wildly to see Sehun standing over him.

                “S-Sehun-ah,” Tao stuttered, and he cursed himself for sounding so foolish. He straightened up, trying to be as cool and collected as he could. “What are y—”

                And suddenly Sehun’s lips were on his. It was a beautiful sensation, their lips pressing together, Sehun’s hand in his hair. It felt right, and yet immensely confusing at the same time.

                “I thought…I thought you looked up to me,” Tao said breathlessly when Sehun pulled away from him.

                “In a way,” Sehun smiled. “I just want you. Tao-hyung, do you like me? Suho-hyung and Kris-hyung both say you do.” He took Tao’s hand and sat down next to him. “They all know how much I like you.”

                Tao suddenly found himself unable to speak. He nodded. Sehun beamed at him.

                “Don’t you have anything to say?” Sehun asked, laughing with happiness.

                “Will you kiss me again?” Tao mumbled, and Sehun gave a whoop before leaning in once again.

                The thought that a hyung probably wouldn’t let his dongsaeng take control while kissing him crossed his mind, but he didn’t do anything to change it, because it felt so good. 

Gif credit: xinggan@tumblr

Ehehehehe I'm loving Sehun these days, huh? And cute Taozi. Keep requesting, guys!