Mixed feelings

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

It's morning, the sun shine through your window while the birds were singing outside.

You havent talk or seen Luhan for a week. He tried to call to you. But you were busy with the practice. You wanted to practice to keep back your feelings and thought about Luhan oppa. Yesterdays practice you got hurt on your knee because you were unconcerntrated. The doctor told you to rest, but you are the girl who don't like to rest.  But when you stood up you could feel the ache on your right knee. You made a sound of pain and sighed. You hoped the pain would be gone after the warm shower, but the pain still remain. How will it go now? Because today you will be in The running man show. You didn't want to cancel to be in the show, the fans who will be there for you would be disappointed. You are the girl who cares about people more than yourself.  You would always put  your friends before you.

After the shower, you got dressed and ready to go to the show.  You grab your bag and a sandwich and run to the elevator. You step in and click on the bottom. The elevator stop on the three floor down from your floor. The door opend and reveal Luhan and Seohyun, holding hands.

'' Oh,Anneyonghaseyo''You bowed to Seohyun and Luhan. You  force a smile and looked at your phone.

 

*Awhile ago*

Luhan were outside your building to fetch Seohyun up to the runnning man. Now that their relationship got expose and they admit that they are relationship. Seohyun were really happy and Luhan didn't know what to do, just smile to the fans. some fans were happy for them but some of them thought that they shouldn't date each other. You on the other side where breaken into pieces. You knew about them, but why do you felt like breaking into thousands pices?

Luhan took the elevator and click on your floor.  Meanwhile you were showering he stood outside the apartment.

''Should I knock or not, maybe she is sleeping''He thought and decide to not ring on the bell. He turn around with a sigh and walked back to the elevator and click three floor down to Seohyun.

''I cant do anything right now''He face palm himself. And slid down to the lift floor.

*End of the flashback*

''Oh, i didn't know you also live here''Seohyun said with a smile. Luhan stood beside Seohyun, and secretly looking at you.

''I moved in a week ago and congratulation to you both. ''You said and turn your eyes away from Luhan. Luhan pick up his phone and start to write to you. You pulled down the phone and throw it back in the bag

*silence*

*what's wrong? Are you okay? you looks sad?*he wrote to you. You didn't pick up,he tried again but you are too stubborn.

''Shouldn't you pick up the phone''Seohyun said , you know it was Luhan oppa. You pick it up and laid it back again.

''Oh it's not important'' You said . Luhan gaze at you, unbealivable.   The elevator opend,  your manager were already inside the car waiting for you. You bowed to them and ran out to the car.

 

*The running man building*

You walked into the building and got greeted by the camera man and the PD. You bowed

''Anneyonghaseyo Ms Lee _______-ah''

''Anneyonghaseyo''You walked up to them.''

''You will be the spy for todays special. You have to find out the leader ''He said and make you gasp.

''The guests is Exo and SNSD(Taetiseo and Yoona) but the half of Exo will be your spies. They will not be in the opening, they will carefully taking care of you and the leader.''

''And who is the leader?''

''During the mission you will get clues of the leader, she or he will also have to find out the spy. When you know the leader and she or he knows you, he will give you a mission. If you mange the mission,  you and the leader and the spies will have to find to the finale destination.''You listen carefully and nodd

''And on the finale destination, you all spies have to eliminate all the guests and the running man members while finding the treasure. ''

 

*The show starts*

''Todays guests is Exo(Suho,Kai,Baekhyun,Kris,Lay and Luhan) SNSD And Ms Lee ______-ah'Jae Suk welcome all of you.

''Wah!!''The running man members clapped and scream out to SNSD and Exo, expecially Haha and Gary. You were behind all of them.

''Wah Our little Ice princess''Jihyo rolled her eyes to the running man members for not welcoming you. She ran over to you and welcome you.

''Jihyo what are you doing?''Jae suk asked while chuckling.

''I welcoming _______-ah oppa. I'm her biggest fan''She said while smiling and raising her eyesbrows *Left and Right*. You chuckle, Luhan heard you and smiled without looking at you.

''Aniya, I'm her biggest fan''Haha and Gary argued with Jihyo like three little kids.

''Unnie we know which fan they are to''You whispear to her and brought out laughter of the running man.

''Haha oppa I know you are the biggest fan of Yoona and Gary oppa you are the biggest fan of Jihyo unnie''You said and make the whole crew laugh. including the fans of Exo and Snsd. Some of the Exo fans is the fans who helped you up and adore you before in the airport. Your fans were beside the Exo and Snsd fans, cheering for you.

''The monday couple''Jae suk said

''We have another couple here our maknae and Luhan-ssi''Your smile fade away. Luhan and Seohyun smiled and blushed made the fans scream.

''They look so cute''*Why Am I even here?*You thought and back away, with your eyes on the ground. Lay saw you and tried to whispear to you.

''Hey babo, I want to see your smile not like that. You look like a little monster''Lay said to you. Baekhyun thought Lay were talking to him.

''Are you talking with me?''Baekhyun asked.

''Not you babo''Lay said and chuckle. Your smile appear on your face. You wanted to hit him on his back but couldn't because of the fans. Lay looked at you and smirk. When you,Luhan and Lay were little he would always tease you and Luhan would always get angry at him for making you cry. You didn't like Lay before because he likes to make you cry. But when you grown up Lay became more gentlemen and nice toward you more nice than Luhan oppa.

''Todays mission is to protect the princess and find the clues and eliminate the spies''

*Suho-Kris-Baekhyun,Taeyeon,Tiffany and Haha* Blue team

*Luhan-______-ah,Lay,Seohyun,Kai and Gary*Red team

*Ji Suk-jin,Kwang-soo,Ji-hyo,Kim Jong-kook, Yoona.*Green team

 

*The spies in black suite*

D.O, Chanyeol,Sehun,Xiumin,Chen and Tao

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKholaJdX0