I love you umma and appa

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

*Few years later*

Your little daugther is now 9 years old and beautiful like you. Luhan and you are waiting for her to come down and eat but as usual she is busy with her vocal practice and studying. You or Luhan have to get up and drag her down to eat since she refuse to eat if she's not done with things that have to be done.

"Appa can't it wait? I have to study and practice" She whined to get out from the embrace.

"Nope you have to eat to gain power for studies and practice." This time it was Luhan, the father who had to take the mission to bring the daughter down. You were waiting for them to come down with a bright smile.

"Honey you came atleast" You said and tease your daughter. Your daughter whined once again and rolled her eyes. You and Luhan chuckle and gave her a tons of food on her plate.

"Honey you have to eat this, this is very important to you" You gave her more vegetables. She tried to stop you but lost.

"And egg is also very important" Luhan gave Dayoung egg and bacon.

"Are uncle Bacon coming today appa?" yes, the exo will have special reunite today with the fans. And then they will come and visit you and your daughter at home. And it will be chaos since their children will also be here.

"Of course he will, along with the others uncle." You said and gave her some water. Dayoung love all the members but her ultimate favorite is Baekhyun. She love his soft and powerful voice. Everyday she likes to talk about Baekhyun with you since Luhan wont talk about Baekhyun since he always get jealous(not really jealous).

"Appa and umma will you come to my school tomorrow to watch my dance/sing perform?" She asked with food in her mouth. Luhan ruffle Dayoung's hair and smile.

"Of course we will. And don't forgot that tomorrow is your grandmother's birthday. After your perform we will heading back and take a shower and then go to your grandmother and grandfather. " You said and continue with the eating. Tomorrow is your mother's birthday and you haven't meet your mother and father for one year now. You missed the old times when you were in their arms, smiling, laughing, talking with them.

*Flashback*

"Umma and appa i love you so much!" You the five years old girl said with a big teddy bear in the arms. They pulled you up and gave you kisses.

"You will always be our precious angel remember that" They said but since you're little and exited with the gift. You couldn't take your eyes of the teddy.

"And you will always be my beautiful angels" You said without looking at them. Their tears sled down when they heard you. You toke your eyes away from the teddy and gave them a bright smile.

*End of the flashback*

 

Few hours later and you're alone in the house preaparing for the meeting with the boys. Luhan and Dayoung went out to buy ingredients for the menu.

After the cooking you three could hear the boys coming toward your house. Their voice is like microphone, everybody can hear they coming. Dayoung and Luhan opened the door and welcome the happy oppas and their children.

"Annyong uncles!" You heard Dayoung from the kitchen.

"Hello our little Dayoung. How are you?" They asked. You decide to go and welcome them and pulled away your things.

"Annyong _______-ah"The boys called you when they notice you coming toward them. They ran up to you and gave you a group hug. Your husband broke them apart to get you. You laughed at the boys and especially at Luhan.

"Do you guys want to eat right now. I made you food for you and the kids" You said and gesture them to follow you to the kitchen. The kitchen is not big enough for you all since they brough their kids along. You had to take the dinner outside the house. The boys were talking with each other and the kids were chasing each other. You were the only mother in the house full of men and young girls and boys. After you talked with your oppas, you excuse yourself to see what the kids were doing since they were quiet after the chasing.

"Hello kids what are you doing?" You walked up to them. You saw your daughter and Sehun's son having a dance battle together.

"It seems like Dayoung is winning over you" Lay's son said and cheered for you. Sehun's son got mad and run to his appa.

"Appa can i sit with you?" He said to Sehun and jumped up to his father's lap. You smiled at the kid's cuteness.

"I think it's time to get some cake don't you guys think?" You asked and bend down to their eyes level. They jumped up from the ground to the appas. Dayoung hold your hand and walked with you.

"Since we're going to debut as a group in the future we have to take care of each other. Don't argue with each other and absolutely no trolling or pranking." Suho's son said and looked at each of the future members. Your girl seems like she doesn't care since she don't do such as trolling or pranking.  But instead she asked for more cake. You said it  was enough for her since she have already eaten four piece of the big cake.

After few hours it was dark and the kids is tired. You saw your husband is still talking with s and decide to check on the kids. When you walked in you saw their sleepy faces. They were still up watching their favorite movie. Kai came in and saw you pulling on the blanket for his son and s kids.

"Thank you ______-ah you are the best. Luhan hyung is lucky to have you as his wife" He said and gave you a hug.

"Your kid and oppas kids is like my kids. I will take care of them when i need to. I love you all" You gave him a smile.

"I think it's time to go home now hyungs. Our kids is sleeping right now" Kai walked up to his hyungs. Luhan came up to you and see some of the kids sleeping. Luhan nodded, the exo members seems so happy when they walked in.

"Thank you Luhan hyung and _______-ah" Baekhyun said while holding on his tired daughter.

"We will visit you another time, see you later" Lay said and gave you a hug and leave with the others.

"Bye auntie" Lay's son waved at you and Luhan and left.

 

 

Having an angel in his arms is so warm, calm but he have to face many things to have this angel in his arms. Loving each other is the best thing in this world.

And for him the best thing in his life is his parents(including yours), his lover(you) and Dayoung, the little angel(Daughter) and his friends(Exo).

After all the goodbyes you two and Dayoung head to the bedrooms. Dayoung opened up her door lazily and walked in like a zombie.

You were trying to sleep. But Luhan were still awake. Luhan gave you a tight hug and a kiss on the cheeks.

"you're okay honey?" He asked and you nodded. You hug him back and burried your face close to him.

"I love you Luhan oppa" You whispered underneath him.

"I love you too and Dayoung with all of my life" He said and closed his eyes.

 

"Dayoung you have to wake up you have to go to the school" You knocked on the door and walked in. Your little girl is still sleeping with blancket over her head. You approached her with a warm smile. You sat beside her and touch her head with your hand.

"Your eyes is like your appa's, Dayoung you're clever like your appa. I hope you still have this personality when we aren't beside you in the future. I hope you take care of you and eat well so that you can become like me and appa. I love you honey" You kissed her forehead. Luhan heard everything and approached you from behind.

"Goodmorning my love. It seems like our girl is still sleeping" He said and hugged you.

"Goodmorning" You looked at him and hold his arms tighter to you. Then suddenly your girl wake up and looked at you two with weird face.

"What are you two doing here?"She asked and rubbed her eyes.

"We were going to wake you up but since you were still sleeping your umma won't let me wake you." Luhan said and gave her a soft glare.

"Are you tried from yesterday's meeting?" He asked and tickles her. She and he laughed. You adored them to much to let them go. If one day you have to fade away from them who will it go for them? You were sure they will live good and happy but will they miss this women, the wife of Luhan and the mother of Dayoung?

"I love you two Appa and umma" She said and hugged you two.

"You two are the best. You two are my role models to be a good person."

"we won't let anything tear us apart since we love each other" Luhan the father of the house said and hugged you two tightly.