Birthday surprise

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

A week later

Your birthday is near, your parents and Lay's parents has gather together to do a special birthday party for you,Luhan and Lay.  But since Luhan and Lay is busy for their SM Town concert, they've only preapared a surprise party for you. Early on your birthday party your parents(Yours and Luhan's) and Lay's parents sneak into your house and quietly walked up to your room like someone is trying to do break into the house. You were sleeping quietly on your bed with Luhan's big teddy bear. The Ummas and appas split up, the appas prepared the birthday gift and food meanwhile the ammas trying to wake you up.

''umma?''You opend your tired eyes with a weak voice. Your umma notice somethings wrong in your voice and gets worried.

''Honey are you okay?''She got up on the bed and laid her hands on your forehead to see if you have a fever.

''I'm fine umma''You smiled, you didn't hesistate to hug your umma. Your umma couldn't breath with a sudden tight hug.

''i've missed you umma''You nearly cried because of long missing. You saw two women and it turned out to be Luhan's umma and Lay''s. You immediately gets up and ran to them and hugged them. They happily hugged you like their real daughter.

''Be careful, honey. the littlle baby in your tummy''Your three ummas remind you. You chuckled and smiled. you've told the parents about the little baby in your tummy. But since your husband is busy you couldn't reach him.

''I didn't know that umma would come today, i haven't even clean up the house''You pouted, It seems like you have forgotten your own birthday.

Suddenly the three appas opend the door with a cake in their hands while singing the birthday song.

You covered your mouth, you have forgotten your own birthday. The tears starts to building up when you heard the parents voices singing for you.

''Happy birthday to youuuu!''They sang the last sentence and you could feel the tears rolling down from your eyes.

''It's seems like I forgot my own birthday''You stuttering/sobbing with the words. The parents smiled and hugged you because of your cuteness. Your clapped your hands together and made a wish.

Later on the day, you got a call from Luhan. He said that he will coming back home late next day.

''Neh oppa, see you tomorrow''*Did he forgot me birthday?*'You thought when he said goodbye. *it's okay,he have worked hard. That's why he forgot my birthday* You walked back to the parents. They were outside in the garden talking,drinking and eating. Your unnies(Sistar) is back in Korea, but they couldn't come and congratulate you because they have training. Oh well you have atleast the parents with you. Suddenly a car stop outside your gate, a man jumped out and asked after you.

''This is for you Mrs Lu''The guy with mustasch said and winked at you and handed you a flower boquet. He reminds someone, he looks at you once again and turned around.

''wait''You said, he turned around. And you snatch his mustasch away, as you thought.

''Ouch!!''

"Lay oppa!!''You throw yourself to him. He hugged you while smiling.

''But why are you here and why did you use this mustasch. You looked liked an old man''You said and giggled.

''I just want to see if you still remember me''*you looked confused.

''Silly oppa''You shake your head and dragged him along with you into the house.

''Anneyonhaseyo umma,appa''Lay bowed to the adults.

''Lay our little baby is back''Lay's umma gets up and hugged him. *If Lay oppa is here, where is Luhan oppa then?*You looked around and then decide to walk into the house, when Lay was distracted. You heard voices from the kitchen

''Ready..Lets go''A man voice said, you and him meet him face to face when he turned around. *Omo!*The boys thought. Your smile appeared and the boys starts to sing.

''Happy birthday to you...''Luhan walked to your side and hold on your waist. The boys were in suits, they looked handsome and cute.

After the song the boy gave you present and flower. Lay rush into the house after the song.

''Surprise''Exo members said.

''Thank you oppas''You bowed and thanked them. You turned around to meet Luhan's face but instead you meet his lips.

''I would never forget my angel's birthday''Luhan said and kissed you on the forehead. The oppas except the Maknaes looked admired at you two. You looked like the perfect couple, that everybody is wishing for. The only thing that the maknaes wanted was to go out and eat food. Because they were starying to death. The members haven't eaten yet because when they got home from the airport. The only thing they did was to take a shower and hurried to your house.

Those beautiful boys could do anything for you.

After awhile the boys wanted you to opend the presents. The parents were watching the kids with smiles.

''Open ours first''Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Tao said.  You opend theirs first, it was three teddy bear with three necklace.

''We're sorry, the present was in a rush.''They said and looked guilty.

''It's okay, i loved it. But three teddy bear?''You asked.

''Yeah, one for you, the other for Luhan hyung and the last one for the baby''Kai said.

''you already know about the baby''You turned around to Luhan. He nodded.

''But how did you know?''You asked.

''The parents told me''When you told the parents that you are going to have a baby with Luhan. They immediately called Luhan on the middle of the night because that's the only way to reach him. Because on the day he's always busy.

''I'm sorry for not being able to take care of you''He said, he felt like a failed husband who cant not  take care of you.

''It's okay oppa''You kissed him on the right check.

You opend all of the present except from Luhan. When everbodys gone, he toke his time and prepared his present for you. You were inside the bathroom taking a shower. When you came out with your night clothes, you seached after Luhan. The room was not dark but not light.  You looked down on the floor it was rose leaves one after each other down to the stairs then outside the house to the garden. Two hands wrapped around your waist and hugged you from behind. You knew it was Luhan.

''oppa, it's late shouldn't we go in?''You turned around, he smirk and lifted you up.

''What are you doing oppa?''You asked. He just walked to his place. It was warm and comfortable in his arms. But you wanted to go in since it's late for you. He laid you down on the soft blanket in the middle of the garden.

''Lets watch stars, We haven't watch stars together since little''He laid down beside you. You just agreed and looked up to the sky. Suddenly you heard a loud sound and that sound came from the fireworks.

''Wow it's beautiful''You looked up at the sky. The fireworks was beautiful, the last one was a very special one because it stood I love you forever. You know now all this was planned by your husband. Luhan stood up and asked you for a hand. You stood up face to face to him.

''_____-ah from now on, I promise I will be the best husband for you. I will take care of you until my last breath. If something's bad happening to you, i will be the one protecting you. I'll be the one that you always love and you'll always be the one that I love. If I was mad at you before, forgive me. I didn't mean it, I can never be mad at you, the training was killing me. And I hope you understand that I will always love you no matter what's happening.'' His words was touching and meanigful. Your precious tears was falling down to the ground. He wiped it away.

''I know this ring doesn't mean alot, because it's only a ring with few words. But the words means alot to me''He toke up a a forever couple ring and sat it on your finger. Since it's a couple ring he had already on his.

''I also promise that I will always love you until my last breath...''You said, he wiped away your tears. He leaned toward you and kissed you.

''...Do you want to dance?''He asked while smiling.  The pain and tears and memories with SM entertainment was slowly fading away. Because now he could only see you infront of him. His Beautiful angel. He sang the angel song for you while slowly dancing along with you in his arms.

After that you slowly falls asleep on his shoulder. He lifted you up and brought you back to the room.