Unexpected person

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

*Kim Myungsoo will be in this chapter and later on*

Next day you've got an early visit. Luhan were still in bed, sleeping. You ran downstairs to the door. You expect to see your unnies or Exo oppas. But it was somebody unexpected. It was a boy from a famous boy band.

''Anneyonghaseyo''You both looked shocked. He didn't expected that he's new neighbor would be you.

''anneyonghaseyo''You stuttered while bowing. He smiled, you looked up with a shy face. Luhan on the other hand is sleeping.

''it's you, the girl i saw in the airport''He said. you smiled. Luhan wakes up and notice you're not in his arms. He looked around in the room with his tired eyes.

''My name is...''The pretty boy cut you.

''_______-sshi, you're the famouse figure skater''He said and shake your hand. You shake back with a bright smile. You were too excited that you forgot Luhan oppa. Luhan got off the bed and ruffled his hair and rubbed his eyes. He called out after you but you didn't answer.

''You probarly know who I am''He shyly looked at you and rubbed nervously on his neck. You nodded

''ofcourse i know who you are. You and your group is the group who is in sync while dancing.''You said and chuckle. If Luhan just heard what you said, he would be mad and sad. And he did on the top of the stairs.

*flashback*

Many years ago before Luhan got accept as Sm traniee. Luhan and Myungsoo were competing with each other to become the new traniee.

''we only got one place,if you want to be the new traniee. You have to compete against each other''Lee Soo-Man said and walked off, leaving the two hardworking guys in the practice room filled with heat. The guys practice with fire flying behind them, they didn't want to lose to each other. They showed off their best side.

On the audition day, they were tired and weak but had a strong competitions spirit. Both did their best but Lee Soo-man and the teachers choosed Luhan.

But that wasn't enough, Myungsoo tried to flirt with Seohyun. The girl that Luhan like and adore because she reminds of you. It was like seeing you and Myungsoo together. He punched Myungsoo on the mouth.

''she's my girl, back off''Luhan slightly yelled. Seohyun smiled and hugged him on the waist.

*End the flashback*

''Myungsoo-ya, why didn't you wait for me?''Sungyeol ran up to you two. He looked surprised at you.

''ah is Ms ______-sshi, anneyonghaseyo i'm your new neighbor''Sungyeol bowed and smiled.

''nice to meet you''You greeted him.  Luhan walked down with his cold face. Sungyeol and Myungsoo looked shocked and surprise.

''why are you here?''they asked. You looked back at Luhan with shocked face. "Do he want our realationship to be expose" You thought.

''arent you suppose to be with your lovely girlfriend''Myungsoo smirk. Luhan was going punch him on the face. You stopped him.

"oppa, what are you doing?''You looked mad at him. He stopped and walked into the kitchen to calm down.

''I'm so sorry for my oppa's action''You bowed.

''It's okay, we're so sorry for disturibing you two. We will go now''They said and gave you a box of cakes. And decide to back to their house. Sungyeol turned around

''Are you two together?''He asked. Myungsoo smacked his head.

''are you stupid?''He asked Sungyeol, you slightly laughed at them.

''Please don't tell anybody about this.''You said, Luhan walked up from behind and closed the door before the two guys could say something.

''OPPA!''You hit him.

''why are you being like this to them''He toke the box of cakes and throw it away.

"and why to me"You were about to cry. His old feelings toke over him and forgot about you. His sad expression apperead when he saw your mad/sad face.

''I'm so sorry''He tried to hug you. You ran away from him up to the bedroom. Later you decide to walk down and talk to him. You didn't saw him from behind and got pulled to him. At first you got startled but later annoyed.

''Oppa what's going on between you and him''You asked. He told everything to you, you smiled and laughed. He looked strange at you.

''I hate you oppa for nearly make me cry''You sound like a little kid. He kissed your forehead.

*Exo M's dorm*

Kris and Tao were playing games meanwhile Lay were reading food recipe.

''are you still reading recipe?''Chen walked up to him. Lay nodded without taking his eyes off the recipes.

''why cant we go out and eat instead?''Xiumin asked from the bedroom.

"yeah i guess"Lay sighed and gave up. Because the recipe he read is difficult to cook. He wanted to cook a special food for his group and for you.

"yeah!!"The maknae jumped up from the floor.

''are ______-ah noona going with us also?''Tao asked.

''Yeah, i will call her. Get ready to go out''Lay said and picked up his phone and called you.

''Hello oppa!''Your voice were clear and beautiful to him. Lay smiled

''We are going out to eat, do you and hyung want to go and eat with us?''

''ofcourse''you said without asking Luhan.

 

*at the restuarant*

you and the exo boys walked in and sat down. You all order the food and later on before  you recieve the food, three girls walked up behind you, while you were happily talking with the oppas.

''anneyong''Seohyun greeted with her unnies. you turned around and bowed a little with your head.

''can we sit with you guys" they asked. ofcourse they have to say yes to them. If they said no, it would looked weird.

"thank you"they said and sat down on the chair beside you. They order their food and happily looked at you all.

''why did you stop talking?"Kris cut the akward silence and asked Suho about the next fan meeting. And you on the other hand were looking out from the window.

"what are you looking at?''Seohyun asked with her soft voice. You turned around and meet her face.

''nothing"You fake a smile and went back to the  talk. You accidently kick on the leaders legs because your minds is flying around.

Kris and Suho looked at.

"i'm so sorry "You bowed with akward smile because everbody in the table is looking at you. They chuckle and continue to talk with each other.

 

Next chapter

*Please don't leave us angels*