I love you

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

Today is Luhan's birthday. You decide to bake him a cake, and surprise him when he comes home from the airport. He's been busy with SMTown concert, today he can finally sees you again. But it will be at the evening, he will meet you.*why do I miss him so much?'' You thought for the whole weekend after he's gone for the concert. You ran down to the kitchen with full of excitement.  You looked around and wrote down the missing ingredients to the cake and food. After you're done in the kitchen you decide to go out and buy the ingredients and flowers. You get on your shoes and the door fly open, when you stood up.You got scared and falls down on the floor. You were so scared that you almost cry on the floor. Luhan's smile disappeared and the guilty face appared. He ran to your side and pick you up.

''YAH! oppa you scared me.''You hit him on his shoulder.

''I'm sorry, i didn't mean to scare you''He apologize and released your arms. He looks at you with a blank face while you were mad. He looks down unhappy and starts to walk in with his bag. You totally forget anout his birthday when you saw his face.

''oppa wait!''You ran up to him.

''why are you home so early?''You asked him.

''Wae can't I come home?''He asked *Did she forget my birthday?*He thought and turned away from you with a sad face. You somehow know that he thinks that you forgot his birthday.

''Nothing, I thought that you said to me that you will come back at the evening''You secretly smiled behind him.

''Are you kidding me?''He asked with a serious tone. You know what he meant.

''no, you told me''You said with a blank face and passed him. He ruffles his hair and walked into the room.

*In the bedroom*

You hurried over the table and grab his present and laid it on the middle of the bed. Then hide behind the door. He came and saw a card on the floor. He walked toward it and opend the card. 'Oh no, not the card'You thought and tried to snatch it away from him.

''Not that card''You jumped up, tried to snatch it from him.

''so you remember my birthday''He smirk.

''ofcourse i remember, now give me the card''You said,he refuse to give you the card. The card wasn't the birthday card but a card written from your feelings.

''oppa please''you beg him with your puppy eyes on the floor. He gave up and gave it to you. You gave a relief face.

''Here is your card''You gave him the birrthday card.

 ''What's wrong with that one''He asked while pointing to your card.

''um...it's..nothing''you laid it on your pocket.

''To my dearest oppa, happy birthday and may all your wishes,dreams fulfil on this special day. Thank you for being such a nice caring oppa to me. No matter what's happening, I will always supporting you oppa. You deserve the best oppa. You are the kind of an oppa who can't not be found easily. You are the BEST, keep your hopes high because someday your wish will come true. Seohyun unnie is a lucky person for having such a good person like you in her life. The love that you gave to me,family and the fans will always stays deep in our hearts.

Saranghaeyo Luhan oppa from ______-ah.


Luhan immediately hugged you.

''Thank you ______-ah''He stop hugging you and hold your face.

''oppa you can let me go now''You chuckle but the chuckle fade away when his lips touch your lips. You force yourself away from him with eyes wide open.
 *What have I've done, i'm such a fool for cant controlling my feelings*he slowly lifted down his hands.

''I thought it was...''He tried to find a excuse

''It's okay''you said and turn around and walked out from the bedroom . And then run out from the house to the car. *Luhan oppa kissed me?*your voice tremble. In the house,Luhan laid down on the bed with face on the pillow. He is frustrated

''IF she only have feelings for me it would be good. But she hasnt''How can he marry you if you don't love him. He thought that your feelings may change for him a bit.  But you hide your feelings to good for him to see that you doesn't love him like the way he does to you. He have to do something for the parents and the granmothers/fathers to see that the marriage have to stop.

''Does he have feelings for me?. But he thought of me as seohyun-sshi. nah, it's no way he have feelings for me''you hold on the wheel and drove out from the gate.

After the shopping, you walked out from the mall to your car.  But you had to cross the sideway with heavy stuff. There were many people walking but you were last. A car from nowhere drive  toward you when it's still red and scared you. A guy from behind ran to you and pulled you and him away from the car. The peoples were shocked, their hearts nearly dropped when they saw you nearly got hit by the car.

''Are noona okay?''the exo members ran up to you and Lay. You looked at the person who saved you and hugged him.

''thank you oppa''you were still on the ground scared. He pulled you up. Lay sighed because of worrying.

''You could get killed. Why didn't you dropped the bag and run away.''He whispear to you with concern.

''I didn't saw the car. And it was not my fault.''You tried to argue back. Lay sighed even more.The exo members helped you with the stuff to your car.

*Flashback*

After your gone to the mall. Luhan called Lay.

''hello Hyung''Lay asked with a tired voice.

''Lay, can you look after ________-ah i have bad feelings''Luhan said.

''okay, but where is she?''

''at the mall''Luhan said and Lay immediately stood up.

''Okay, bye''He hung up and asked the members, if they wanted to follow him to the mall.

''good then,we can go and buy the party stuff  for today''D.O said.

*End of the flashback*

'' noona are you coming to the party we will surprise Luhan hyung?''Tao asked you.

''i don't know, maybe''

''please noona, the hyungs will only talk with the Snsd sunbaenims and we don't have anyone to talk with''The maknaes beg you.

''Then i will definitely come for you guys''You smiled, the boys smiled. Not only the maknaes but all the exo members.

''I have to go now, see you all later then''You wawed to them.

''Bye''They wawed back.

''you two talk like,we like Snsd members more than we like her''Lay smack Tao's head.

''ouch, isn't that right''Lay glared at them

''No''All the members said

You drove home and begin with the cake and the food while Luhan were upstairs sleeping. After you're done with the cake and food. You decide to go up and check Luhan. He were sleeping on the bed. Then the phone suddenly vibrated, Luhan woke up and sees you in the room and pick the phone up.

''hello?''

''hyung you have to come to our dorm. ''Kris said

''okay''He hung up and looked at you who had the back face him. He fixed his hair and shirt.

''Thank you for the shirts and the necklance''It was the presents you bought to him. You only smile back . He washed his face and pull on the new shirt you gave him and the necklace and then drove back to the dorm.

He open the door, the dorm was quiet and dark. The members were hiding, the light turns on.

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN HYUNG!''The members jumped up from nowhere and surprise him.

After awhile the snsd rang on the door. Luhan opend it.

''Happy birthday!''they all said and walked in. Seohyun hugged Luhan.

''Happy birthday oppa''Seohyun smiled to him. You walked out from the lift to the exo's dorms. Your heart,brain and legs stopped when you saw Luhan and Seohhyun kissing each other. They close the door and your tears immediately falls down.

''Should i go to them?''You asked yourself while looking at the cake you bake for him.

*Teen minutes later and you havent yet knock on the door.*

''where is ________-ah?''Suho asked Lay.

''she should be here for teen minutes ago''Then the bell suddenly rang. Tao and Sehun ran to the door and opend it. Your small figure and smile appeared behind the door.

''noona you came, we thought that you wouldn't.''Lay walked up to you.

''hey''he said and pulled you into the dorm. All the members of exo and Snsd saw you. you walked shyly behind Lay and the maknaes. The maknaes toke the cake and laid it in the refrigerator. You told them it was for Luhan and the Exo members.

''Anneyonghaseyo''You bowed polite to them.

''anneyonghaseyo''they said to you.

*After the dinner*

''Who wants to dance?''Hyoyeon asked with a hyper voice. Everybody stood up except You,Luhan and Seohyun. Everybody show their own dance, you sat with kris and Lay quietly.

'oppa i'm so sorry' You heard Seohyun said and turn your head toward them and see the shirt you gave Luhan is wet and a slightly mad Luhan who was trying to wipe the shirt. He look up and meet your eyes and looked sorry.

After awhile

''oppa, i think i have to go now''You said to Lay between the music. Lay didn't heard you, you tried to lean in more. He turn around and meet your lips. Kris saw it and pulled Lay away.

''yah,what are you doing?''Kris asked him while trying to not look at luhan's expression.

''It was an accident''Lay said. Luhan on the other side with Seohyun holding on his fist tight. When he saw the kiss

''they look so cute with each other, are they together?''Seohyun asked.

''together?, didn't you saw the kiss?''Yoona asked while giggling.

''it's okay oppa, i have to go. See you all later''You said to Lay and Kris and the memebers while passing by.

You sighed when you came out. You drove back home. when you step out from the car. You could see the light from the moon and the stars.

''It's so beautiful''You said and decide to walk into the garden. You sat on a bench beside flowers and a water fountain. You looked up at the sky.

''I wish that i didn't have to marry Luhan oppa. Now I have to endure the pain inside of me''

An hour later. Luhan walked into the house and looked after you.

''Where is she?''He walked inside the bedroom and looked out from the windown and sees your sleeping figure on the bench in the garden. He ran out to the garden and laid his coat over you. The night was pretty cold, and he is afraid that you would catch a cold. He carried you up to the house, you open the eyes when you feel something was wrong. Luhan was carring you.

''oppa you smells*drinks*''Was the first sentence you said to him. He laid you on the bed and stared at you. his eyes connection with you was scary to look at. But turn soft when he saw your face. when you were going to stand up. He pinned you down on the bed.

''you said that you want my wish/dreams to come true''you tried to struggle against his power.

''Yes''he still holding on you hard. He lean closer to your face and said.

''Then you have to listen and answer me''he said, you looked away.

''Do you love me?''No responses from you.

''please answer me, I don't want to look like  babo infront of you all the time''his voice turn into a weak voice.

''What do you mean?''You face him.

''I love you, and i want to know if you love me or not. If not i will leave you alone, and convince the parents to stop the marriage.''Your tears slowly forming.

''I..do.. but i was scared that you...''He cut you by a long kiss. Your tears felt down when he were kissing you. He wipe it away.

''Don't be scared okay?''He said before turn off the light above you two. You nodded while listning to him.

From that day, you know that, Luhan love you. But if there is love there is also hurt.But wherever you sees Luhan and Seohyun together your heart breaks.Few days later, Lee Soo-man called you and ask you a favor.

''Anneyonghaseyo Ms Lee ________-ah.''

''I wonder if you want to work with DBSK with the new Mv name 'She'?''You agreed. Today you will heading to the building where all the stars are. You opend the door to the building and sees the exo members,snsd and super junior together. You walked up to the elevator and click to the Lee Soo-Man's office.

After the discussion with Lee Soo-Man the two members walked in and greet you. You greet back and smiled.

''The PD team are ready''the manager said.

''Okay''Lee soo-man said. They walked out again and you stood up.

''Wait ms Lee''He said, you turn back.

''Are there something betweens You and Luhan and Lay?''

''We are bestfriend''You easily said. He looked at you curious.

''is it true because, you know that Seohyun and Luhan are together right?. And the fans love them two together...''

''Are you asking me to stay away From Luhan and Lay?''He nodded, you felt like he just fired a shot at your heart. You didn't know what to answer.

''You know it's the best for them. The fans is strongly suppporting this couple''Nobody have asked or saying to you to staying away from Luhan and Lay before. Except you if you didn't want to meet them. You just nodded and bowed and walked out.'

After the filming you didn't come home. You stayed at The sistar's dorm for a night. When they opend the door and sees your teary face. They stopped what they were doing and ran up to you.

''What's wrong?''Hyorin asked you and pulled you into a hugg.

''Get her in first''Bora said while struggling to get off the bed. You told them about the situation between you and Luhan and the talk with Lee Soo-man.

''If you really love Luhan-sshi with all of your heart. you shouldn't care about what Lee Soo-man said.''


''That man is bad for saying things like or thinks like that. How can he ask you to stay away from the oppas like that?.''Dasom were mad.

''It's okay, maybe he's right because he said that wherever they goes. The fans will always support them. But if it was Luhan and I...''

''Stop thinking to much and sleep. Wait arent Luhan worried about you right now?.''You rolled your eyes and chuckle.

''i don't have my phone with me''

On the the other side Luhan tried to call you.  When he realize that you havent your phone with you. He called The sistar unnies.

''Hello? i'm sorry for disturbing. But I wonder if _______-ah is with you''Luhan asked

''Yes she's sleeping''Bora said.

''Okay can i come and pick her up?''

''no, she wants to stay here with us''

''unnie,don't talk to rough at him''You whispear from the couch.

''if you love her you should be out right now and looking after her. But you are still at the home''Hyorin joined the conversation. You dragged Hyorin back and toke the phone away.

''oppa, i will staying over at Sistar dorm. See you tomorrow''

''wae?, why cant you come home. Tomorrow I have to go to the SMTown concert in Japan at the morning.''He sound like a little kid.

''goodluck then oppa. I have to go now, sleep well oppa. Bye!''You said and hung up before he could say anything else.

 

Next chapter:Wedding day

Hey!

Did you like the chapter?. I'm sorry for the late update.