Live together as a couple

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

*Outside the airport*

You and Luhan were still in the car waiting for the parents to come out from the airport. You were quietly sleeping in Luhan's embrace.

The parents step into the car and sees you two together.

''Anneyonghaseyo''Luhan bowed with you in his arms.

''that little princess is sleeping''Your appa chuckle and sat down following Luhan's appa. During the ride, you woke up feeling much better. You rubbed your eyes but you felt something wrong. You looked up and meet the prince charming's eyes. The prince who you just dreamt about. The parents were happily talking with each other. Meanwhile you were at the back with Luhan. You pulled yourself away from him and sat up properly.

''oh, are you awake honey?''Luhan's umma notice you. You smiled back.

''Anneyonghaseyo Ummas and Appas''You said with a bright smile on the face with a aeygo voice. A special smile appeared on Luhan's face when he heard your aeygo voice.

''I heard that you and Luhan recorded the running man show today. Was it fun?''Your umma asked.

''It was fun...''

''umma ________-ah's knee is injured''Luhan said to your umma.

''oppa..''You slightly kick him on his leg. You could feel your umma's eyes on you. She were concern/mad at you.

''what did umma told you?''You didn't dare to look at her eyes. The appas were talking with each other.

''but umma...''

''No but, umma told you not to hurt yourself''

''It was because I was unconcentrate and falls down on the ice''You tried to explain to your umma. *It was because of you oppa, i falled down on the ice*you turn your head and glare at him. Luhan gave you a puppy look.

''Don't glare at oppa like that''Your umma said.

''Mrs Lee,everything is not her fault. Luhan?''

''bwo?, wae me?''Luhan's lost look appeared on the face.

''Here comes the nagging from the ummas''The appas said.

''Appa''You wanted to go to your appa. But you're to big to climb to your appa like before. When you were little, you could always go to your parents and ask for help. But now that you are grown up ,you have to take your own responsibility and taking care of yourself. Because now you're not their little baby princess anymore. During the whole ride you two had to listen to the ummas nagging. Without caring where you were heading to. The car stopped infront of a medium size house with an own garden and pool.

''We're here''Luhan's appa said and opend the door. You two looked out with a confused look.*here?*You two looked at each other before stepping out from the car.

''umma where are we?''

''This is Luhan's and your new house''Luhan's umma answer.

Your jaw dropped with eyes wide open.

''Chinja?''

''Now that you two will soon getting married. We thought it would be better if you starts to live with each other from now on''Luhan's appa said and walked in following the ummas and you two.

''oppa, if the thing between you and Seohyun-sshi didn't expose. The parents wouldn't known and we didn't need to go through this''You gave him a mad look before running into the house. Luhan shake his head while trying to hold in his smiles

''cute''He said and walked into the house.

 

*A week Later*

Today was a rainy day. It's morning and you were downstairs cooking breakfast. Luhan were still on his bed which was on the floor.

''oppa wake up!!!''there comes the alarm. Luhan sat up and rubbed his eyes. You stood beside his bed smiling.

''You really love to yell on the morning. when will you let me sleep on the real bed?''Luhan said and stood up. You rolled your eyes and picked your bag.

''When we are married''

''But that's two month left..''He groaned and sighed

''Wae?''

''well i want a warm and a good bed''He said and toke one step toward you. You step back.

''I heard that you love to kick people off the bed if you don't want them to sleep beside you''He laughed

''I  have to go now oppa, the breakfast is already done''You said and turn your back.

''Wait where are you going?''He hold on your wrist and turn you back and face him.

''to the practice and then to the mall''

''alone?''

''what's wrong oppa, why do you keep asking me?''

'' I was only curious''He released your wrist and rubbed his neck.

''I have to go now,bye''You said and hurried to your practice.

 

After the practice you came back home for a shower.  Luhan went out with Seohyun and the members.

After the shower you decide to call Lay oppa.

''hello''Kris answer Lay's phone. *This is not oppa's voice*

''...hello, is Lay oppa there?''You said. Kris notice your voice from somewhere but couldn't remember. Kris handed Lay the phone.

''Hello?''

''Hey oppa, what are you doing?''You asked.

''i'm with the members and...''

''Luhan oppa, can we go to..''You heard Seohyun's and some girls voice.

''Okay have fun, bye!''You said and hung up without letting Lay talk.

''Who was it?''Kris asked

''My friend''Lay said and look confused on the phone.Luhan were to busy with Seohyun *why did she hung up on me?*.Lay decide to call you but you didn't pick up.

You decide to go alone to the mall and shopping. Your unnies(Sistar) were busy with performes. You walked past a cinema.

''Let's watch a scary movie''Baekhyun said

''No, our maknae is afraid of scary movie''Luhan said

''are he afraid of scary movie?''hyoyeon and yoona said and chuckle.

''Then Tao and Sehun watch the romantic movie instead''Kris and Suho decide.

You decide to go back to the cinema because you saw a poster of a new movie you like.

*After awhile*

you walked into the theater with popcorn and coca cola in your hands. You sat down and wait for the movie. Two boys sat beside you in the dark.

''Hyung you step on my feet''Sehun said to Tao.

''mian, i couldn't see you''Tao said and sat beside you. Before the movie starts you decide to turn off the phone and see two messages  from Luhan and Lay.

''yah!, wae won't you pick up my calls :(''Lay wrote to you.

''I made lunch for you, it's in the refrigerator . Hope it taste good <3''Luhan wrote to you. *Oppa made lunch for me?, it's to late i've already eaten'You thought and turn off the phone.

''hyung it's _______-ah noona''Sehun looked at you. Tao turn his head.

''anneyong noona''Tao greet you, you turn to him in surprise.

''Oh, Tao anneyong''You smiled to him. Sehun giggled behind Tao.*She's  so cute*

''how come you two want to watch a romantic movie?''You asked

''Well, this Hyung is scared of ghost and scary movies''Sehun said while trying to look at you from tao's back..

''Yah! Sehun''Tao whispear back to Sehun. You chuckle at the two kids.

''You two are so cute''The two boys blushed and smiled.

''Thank youuu''Sehun said and lean back on the sit and smile like crazy.

After the movie you turn your head and looked at the two kids. They were sleeping quietly.  You tried to wake them up.

''Sehun-ah, Tao wake up the movie is finish''You shake lightly on Tao's and Sehun's Shoulder. *They've practice to much,I guess* You thought and and tried once again.

''five minutes more Suho/Kris hyung''They said to you.

''aniyo, you two have to wake up''This time they wake up and notice they were still in the cinema not at their own dorm.

 

Outside the cinema the members and some of the Snsd members were waiting for the two maknaes. You walked out with the two tired maknaes.

''There they comes''Xiumin pointed at your direction.

''Did you two have a good sleep in the cinema''You joked. They smiled back to you and laugh.

''yes we did''You three looked at the entrance and sees exo and snsd members.

''noona have to go now, nice to meet you two''You said when reaching the others. You bowed and force a smile to them. Luhan and Lay's eyes were on you. Lay was going to walk after you, but stopped when he realize he were with the members and Snsd.

''Did you two watch a movie with her?''kai asked, trying not to show his fan mood.

''Yes we did''The two maknaes throw their arms over each other and look happy and starts to walk.

''Those two are lucky''Chen said. The snsd members show a little bit jealousy to them.

''Arent you lucky that you got to see a movie with us?''hyoyeon smack him on his shoulder. *psst, yes but we would like to be with her instead.*xiumin,chen,kai and Lay thought and follow the two happy maknaes.

 

You came back home late from the unnies, Luhan were already sleeping on his bed. You opend the bedroom's door and quietly sneaking in. The room was dark, but you decide not to turn on the light. Because you didn't want to wake Luhan up. *Oh no* You step wrong and falled down on Luhan . He opend his eyes and sees you on top of him. He hold on your waist while trying to look at you. You tried to get up from him, but couldn't because he hold onto you.

''Oppa''You whispear to him. He released you and turn on the light. You stood up.

''where have you been?''He asked and sat up on the bed.

''i was with the Sistar unnies''You walked into the bathroom.

''Okay''He laid back and sleep.

*Later*

He get up and sees your sleeping face. He lean closer to you and gave you a kiss on the lips.

 

*next morning*

Today's weather is worse than yesterday. It's cloudy and rainy outside.  You tried to get up from the bed, but couldn't because Luhan hold you tight. His angelic face is burried on your neck. You could feel his breath, but when his lips touch your neck. You immediatly push him away.

''oppa, wake  up''You shake him. he gave you a tired smile with his eyes close and pulled you into a hug.

''10 minutes more''He said while hugging you like a teddy bear.

''oppa..i..can't breath''You tried to pull away. He opend his eyes.

''oh, i'm sorry''He pulled you away and sat up. Your face turn red when you walked into the bathroom. You blushed for yourself, you hide your red face behind the hands.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVwly7kagg&feature=related