Flower Boquet

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

You've been sitting on the bench for awhile and decide to take a walk. You saw many people back faced you,looking and cheering. You were curious and walked up to them. You looked up at the fan banner.*Super junior*

''yeah!! Jino(a singer in SM and little dongsaeng to super junior) lost''Kyuhyun jumped up from the floor, happily. They played a game and that guy lost to Kyuhyun.

you tried to walk to the front to see them. on the other side Luhan were calling you but the voices from the fans were to loud for the phone to be heard. He decide to go out after you and excuse him from the snsd ande exo members. He walked out from the building and hear alot of cheering and screaming from the park. He decide to walk to the park maybe you were there.

''You have to do the punishment jino''Kyunhyun gave a evil smile. Jino looked down.

''take off your shirt''Kyunhyun joked. He looked back surprise

''This evil maknae''Donghae head locked kyunhyun.

''choose someone to sing a song to and go down and hugged that person''Eunhyuk said. jino felt better, he looked at the fans and he meet your eyes. He smiled and starts to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlVfa5DT-AY&feature=related

He walked down from the scene toward you with his eyes on you.

''I think he have choosed''the hyungs giggled and chuckled. Luhan saw a familiar figure but it wasn't you.

''isn't she familiar?''the members tried to recognize your face. They gasped when they figure out it's you.

''It's _______-ah''they gossip with each other. You step back when he slowly approaching you.

''Isn't he a fan of her?''Sungmin asked

''Without you girl i'm incomplete''He sang the last sentence. You stood still because you couldn't step back. The fans were looking and clapping at you and Jino. Luhan gave up and walked back to the dorm. the exo members and snsd couldn't belive their eyes. they were watching super junior show and you were in the show beside the fans. The exo members heard the door opend.

''lets change channel''Lay took the remote and tried to change channel. the snsd members refused because they wanted to see more.

''what's going on here?''Luhan walked in and sees the exo members tried to change channel.

''we are watching the super junior show and they...''Hyoyeon snacth the remote from Baekhyun and change back to the super junior show. the timing was perfect for the snsd members. Jino gave you a hug and said.

''My life is incomplete without you''Jino said. The exo members didn't want to see Luhan expression. the girls clapped and cheered.* So you were there all the time*You looked at jino shyly.You two bowed to each other.  Never before have Luhan felt jealous of somebody this much. He saw you hugging another man except him or Lay.

''Wait jino-ah give this to _____-sshi''Leeteuk gave Jino a flower boquet. You bowed once again when you recieved the flower.

''annyeonghaseyo ______-sshi''super junior said, Jino walked back up again and sat down beside the super junior.

''How come you're here?''leeteuk asked. the bodyguard gave you the mic.

''I walked passed by and i was curious because the fans were screaming and cheering.''

''You are really lucky jino-ah. But on the other side be careful because the fans out there may envy you  or hating you or at  _____-ah for hugging you''Sungmin said to Jino. The fans were focusing on leeteuk and you.

''who wants _______-ah in our show''Leeteuk said to the fans. They scream back while clapping and smiling. Guess that they are aslo your fan. The personality you have make everbody on your side.

After the show  the super junior got teen minutes to talk with you before the go to another show.

''We heard that you filmed the MV with DBSK. How was it?''

''It was fun''You smiled, jino have hided himself behind the hyungs.

''jino-ah why are you hiding behind us''kyuhyun pushed him forward.

''anneyonghaseyo ________-sshi''he said shyly though he's the same age as you.

''anneyong''you respones back with the same smile from awhile ago. He giggled when he saw your smile.

''He's your biggest fan''Eunhyuk cut in.*He's not her biggest fan. I'm her biggest fan and her husband*Luhan thought while spying on you with Baekhyun, Xiumin and Sehun.

''Are you jealous hyung?''Baekhyun tease Luhan. The two behind tried not to laugh.

''why should I?, I'm her husband...''Luhan said without taking his eyes off you and jino.

''Nothing i just thought you might be. Because hyung looks jealous''Baekhyun tease once again and ran to the other two for a protection from the jealous Luhan.

 

''Do you know who jino is?''leeteuk asked.

''ofcourse. he's the one with kyuhyun oppa, jonghyun oppa and jay oppa in the Sm ballad.''You said. Jino heart jumped up and a bright smile appeared.

''He have a perfect voice''You praise him.

''You know, he supposed to debut with Exo but Lee Soo-man decide to debut him as a solo singer for this year instead''*With us?*Luhan,Baekhyun,Xiumin and Sehun gasped.

''well he have a amazing voice,he will success''You nodded along.

''I think jino is going to faint soon because of the compliments''yesung tease jino. Luhan rolled his eyes so does Baekhyun,Xiumin and Sehun.

''lets go i don't want to stay here''Luhan dragged Xiumin,Sehun and baekhyun with him.

''But what about your wife?''Sehun looked up at Luhan.

''She's fine, she can take care of herself. Lets go''luhan dragged them to a restuarant. Two people catch their eyes. they were sitting beside the window.

''Is that Seohyun noona?''Baekhyun asked.

''With...?''Sehun tried to look at the guy oppsite her. He gasped and closed his mouth.

''is it Yongwha sunbaenim?''They hold hands with each other while smiling and talking. Luhan couldn't do anything just looking at them.

''well she got a new man''Luhan walked toward them. Now that Seohyun have another man, he can leave her.

''Anneyonghaseyo''Luhan greet them, Seohyun and Yongwha gasped.

''Is not what you see''Seohyun tried to explain but the situation shows eveything.

''It's okay if you love him. ''luhan smiled

''But...''

''noona he means is over''Baekhyun said. luhan starts to walk, Seohyun stood up and back hugged him.

''Please don't leave me, I love you''Seohyun beg him. He took away her hands.

''What about me?''Yongwha stood up and looks frustrated.

''I wonder how long Yongwha sunbaenim and Seohyun noona have been together''Sehun said to Xiumin and Baekhyun.

''You know, maybe Seohyun only  use Luhan ''Xiumin said.

''ohhh''The two nodded.

*outside the restuarant*

You felt thirsty and decide to go in to the restuarant to buy something to drink. You dropped the flower when you walked in. When you pick it up you saw Seohyun hugging Luhan tight. The boys looked over at the clumsy sister at the entrance.

''________-ah''Sehun and Baekhyun ran over to you.

''What's happening?''You whispear to them.

 

Next day the news about Seohyun and Luhan break up was all over the world. Luhan feel relief about the break up. He ran down to you in the kitchen with a happy smile and back hugged you.

''oppa, i'm cooking here''you felt a warm hug from Luhan. He kissed you cheeks. you looked back to see his face but he had his face on your neck.

''i love you _______-ah''He said.

''oppa if the fans knows about us, married what do you think will happening?''You feel worried.

''they don't have to know about us. It's our life...''He turn you around and look deep into your eyes.

''i love you and thats all the matter. I won't never let you go with another man''he said, you chuckle with your shiny eyes. He lean toward you slowly and kissed you on the lips.

''I love you too oppa''You response back.

''tomorrow we will flying to Jeju Island for our vacation''Luhan said while holding on your waist.

''Yeah...and the exo members will also following with us''Luhan slapped himself on his forehead.

''Do you mean it?''

''Yeah i heard them talking about it yesterday.''You tried not to laugh because you know the exo members are going to bother Luhan on the vacation if they follow with you two.

''Well i hope they won't bother us on our vacation jagiya''He chuckle while thinking of how it will be tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you like this chapter. Comment if you want,i really love to read your comment.

Thank you for still reading this story  :)

See you all later <3