Few years later

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

A crying baby voice could be heard in the house.

''umma is coming''you ran out from the kitchen to the bedroom. Since Luhan is gone for few weeks you had to look after the baby alone. Dayoung is crying because of hunger.

''are you hungry?''You lifted her up and kissed her on the cheeks. She stopped crying and smile.

''Lets go and find some food for you my little angel''You said while walking down from the stairs. The house door opend and reveal your oppas(Luhan, Kris, Suho and D.O)

''ap..pa''Dayoung tried to call out for Luhan. Everbody froze and looked at her. You looked at the door and saw Luhan.

''hyung she can talk''D.O cheered. Luhan happily walked over to  your side.

''anneyonghaseyo appa''She said with her cute voice and bowed a little with her head.

''awww, how cute''they admired the little girl.

''anneyong my little angel''Luhan kissed her fluffy cheeks.

''Hi oppa!''You smiled and handed over her to Luhan. she pulled her hands out and squeeze Luhan's cheeks. Luhan yepled with a smile.

''appa hurt''Luhan said, the dongsaengs laughed. Kris reached out his hands for Dayoung at the same time Suho did. Dayoung reached out her hands for Kris but she stopped and turned her head and went to Suho's embrace.

''Told you, if you looked more cute. she would've pick you.''Suho teashed Kris.

''I'm cute''Kris said and began to do cute faces. You laughed in Luhan's embrace. Luhan looked down at you with a smile but soon fade away when he saw how pale you were.

''______-ah are you ok?''he place his hands on your forhead and your cheeks.

''waeyo oppa?''You looked confused because you haven't thought or feel anything of illness.

''You have a fever''He said with a worried face. Those days Luhan has been really busy and chances to take care of you and the baby was cero percent. The comeback is near and he had to train with the members to do his best and sleep in the dorm instead. The door opend and revealed more boys.

''Guys we brought food with us''Xiumin the oldest said with bags of food along with the hungry boys. They nearly drop the bags when they saw the cute baby in Suho's arms if Lay didn't catch it.

''anneyong dayoung''Baekhyun said in a cute voice. She repiled back with a cute sound and a smile.

''do you want to rest, I can take care of her today and tomorrow''Luhan said and then looked over to the others. They seemed happy with Dayoung.

''come on, lets go up and take some rest''He looked back and brought you with him to the bedroom.

''wait oppa, aren't you hungry?''You asked. He shake his head and closed the door.

 

a while later

''oppa i missed you. The coldness slowly wrapped around me and the baby while you're gone. And now that you're here i feel safer and stronger.''He listened to you and kissed your forehead.

''I missed you two and i will try my best to take care of our family, I promise''He promised with a pinky promise. You chuckled and hugged him tightly.

*an hour later*Few heads popped up behind your bedroom's door. It was Kai, Sehun, Lay, and little Dayoungs head.

''uncles can I go in to appa and umma?''She asked them.

''ofcourse but you have to be quiet or else they wake up''Tao said. Lay laid her on the bed and walked out from the room with the members.

''umma, appa''She said meanwhile crawling toward the sleeping figures. No answer from the parents. She sat between them and looked at their faces. Suddenly she poke on their faces to get attention.

''What is wrong honey?''Luhan woke up meanwhile you were sleeping.

''nothing''she said and happily jump over to Luhans hug. He chuckled and laid down with her beside you.

''appa why is umma so warm''she asked Luhan. He looked at you and cover your forehead.

''wait a minute''He got up and walked over to the bathroom for a little towel and cold water.

''Lets take care of umma''He walked out with water and towel for him and dayoung.