whats going on?

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

Few weeks later you got a information that you will be in the Hello baby. But today you felt weird, your head hurts and the feelings in the stomace havent disappear since after the vacation with Luhan and Exo members. Luhan wake up before you did and drove to the SM building.

The exo members walked in to the office,quietly behind the leaders. They bowed to Lee Soo-Man and sat down on the chair.

''I fixed two show for you all to be in...''He said and folded his arms. The tired members looks more tired because of the practice and now they will be in a show.

''Arent you happy?''Lee Soo-Man stood up and walked toward them.

''Yes...''Suho said and smiled. Luhan could only think of you in his arms while sleeping quietly, like an angel. But the smile fade away when he brought back the memories about Seohyun. On the other side,you who were holding on your head. Your head spining round and round.

''I can't take it anymore''You said with your pale face and picked up the phone and dialled Luhan's number. But couldn't reach it because his phone was off.You decide to to go alone to the hospital.

*In the office*

''really?, Hello baby with _______-sshi?''all the exo m members eyes shoot open.

''Yes and Yoona and Seohyun will aslo be in it''*gulp*The members shout their mouth and lean back on the chair. Soo-Man is suspecting something beccause of their action.

''So arent you happy to be able to get closer with the sunbaes?''

''Ofcourse''Kris force a smile.

 

30 minutes later and you're still in the taxi heading to the hospital. The heavy trafic outside make it's worse because you couldn't sit and wait for the greeen light or being stuck in the middle of the trafic. You thanked the taxi driver and gave him the money and step out in the heat sunny day. Tao and Sehun was bored in the office and walked out for a fresh air when they decide to go back to the building they saw a small figure which reminds of you alot. The maknaes looked at each other.

''Do you think it's ______ noona?''Sehun asked Tao.

''I don't know but that girl is going to faint at any time. Lets go and see if it's noona''Tao said and dragged Sehun with him.

''excuse me?''You turn around and face Tao and Sehun.

''Noona!!''Tao and Sehun yelled out and was going to hug you but stopped when people looked at them. They gasped when they say your pale face. Your smile was weak but still beautiful.

''noona are you okay?''Sehun walked over to your side and asked with concern.At the same time Exo members walked out from the buidling with sunbaes(Changmin and Super junior)

''I'm not feeling very good...''The two worried maknaes cut you off.

''call hyung''Sehun said to Tao, they started to talk with each other instead. You reach out your hands to stop them.

''his phone is not on''You said, they looked at you and pulled down the phone and came up with another idea.

''Then lets go together to hospital''Sehun said.

''Where are you three going?''Kris scared Tao and Sehun. You looked up and catch Luhan's eyes immediately.*What the..She looks ill*Luhan thought and walked up to your side.

''Are you okay?''He asked you.

''I'm ...''

''Hello everybody!!''Snsd members walked up to you all from behind. You closed your mouth and stood still.

''oh isn't ______-ah?''hyoyeon take a look at you and smiled. You only bowed with a force smile. The sunbaes and exo members starts to talk with each other and you felt uneasy and step back and bumped your back at Luhan's chest. You turned back and get a wondering face from Luhan. Seohyun saw it and felt something weird is going on.

''Today i'm going to have a birthday party in my house and i wants to invite you all to my party.''Seohyun said with her eyes clued on you and Luhan. The exo members couldn't say no and agreed. You thought it was only for them and didn't answer.

''don't you want to come to Seohyun's party?''Yoona said to you and gets closer to you and secretly pinched your right arm. You didn't let out a sound but the pain in the face showed. Luhan glared at her and hold your waist and pulled you backward to him. The exo members covered up you two by standing infront and beside you two.

''aniya, i think it's not good. I'm not apart of this..i have to go now''You bowed and pulled away luhans hands from your waist  and lightly push the members away from blocking your way. But the exo members know very well that Luhan won't let you go alone. And blocked your ways.

''That's okay''Seohyun said and secretly smirk along with her unnies. Tiffany,Taeyeon and Hyoyeon looked worried about you and walked over to your side, while the others were talking with each other.

''do you want to go to hospital, you looked so pale. Are you ill?''Tiffany asked you. Luhan and Exo members back off.

''neh''

''and are you going alone, i see that you don't have any power left''Hyoyeon asked.

''i'm going alone since the cars isn't  moving,i have to walk.''you said and bowed once again and starts to walks. Hyoyeon and Tiffany looked worried at each other.

''it's looks like she's going to faint anytime. Lets go with her''They nodded at each other and follow you. Luhan and lay turn their head around and sees you're with them.

''What are Taeyeon,Hyoyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie doing?''yoona said to the others. They looks confused because this is not what they planned. well, as Hyoyeon,Taeyeon and Tiffany thought,you nearly hit the ground if they didn't catch you. You black out when you looked up at the sun with the headache. Hyoyeon called out for the others. Luhan and Lay ran over to your side immediately when they saw you in Hyoyeon and Tiffany's arms.

 

In hospital with Luhan,Lay, Taeyeon,Hyoyeon and Tiffany.

''If your parents knows about this, you are died meat''Lay said in mandarin.

''Worse, if her unnies(Sistar) knows about this. They will haunting me down without any explaination''Luhan said, the three clueless people were sitting quietly on the chair beside them. Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows.

The door to the room opend  and you walked out with the nurse's helped. Luhan and Lay flew to your side.

''what did the doctor said?''Luhan asked first, the three girls furrow their forehead. They stood up and walked over to you.

''I need to rest that's all''You pulled away his hands from behind and smiled to Taeyeon,Tiffany and Hyoyeon.

''Lets take you home then''Hyoyeon said.

''no..no i can go home alone''You protest.

''This stubborn girl''Luhan said in said in mandarin.

''i'll take you home''Lay the know as your bestfriend said.

''Thats good Lay-sshi''Taeyeon said

''See you later hyung''Lay said and took your purse and helped you.

 

*later at the evening and Luhan havent come home from the party*

You force him to go to the the party with the exo eventhough he didn't want to go. But the longer he is staying there, the more worried you got. You picked up the phone and dialled his number.

''He is not picking up''You ended the call and decide to go and get him and the others.  You pulled on the jacket and called the driver to drive you to Seohyun's house. Her house is huge compared to you and Luhan's house. You step out from the van and said to the driver to wait.

''weird, if they are having a party. Why are the light not turn on.''You looked at the house. You walked up to the door and rang on the bell. Nobody opend the door. Then you heard noises behind the house. It was dark where you stepped but when you reach the back of the house. You heard laughter, you didn't step out from the dark instead you tried to see where luhan was

''Snsd,super junior(Few of them) members and oppas''You said and gasped when a horrible scene catch your eyes. Luhan broke the kiss when he saw you in the dark. You didn't hesistant and turn your heels around and run.

''Are you happy now?''Luhan glared at Seohyun, She nodded. He ran after you

''oppa, drive now''You slammed the door infront of Luhan.

''But Mrs Lu the Mr...''the driver look back at you with worried face. He could only see your tears. You didn't know what happend but the scene showed you whats going on between them. You refuse to opend the door and the driver is confused if he should drive away from luhan or not. If he did he would get fired.

Luhan order him to open the door. The door open but you tried to close it again. But Luhan's strength is stronger than yours. He step in and slammed the door.

''Listen to me''Luhan said, you refuse to listen to him and move away from him.

''Drive us home''Luhan said in serious voice. He didn't want  to argue infront of the driver. Nowadays you've been sensitive and today you got to know why you've been sensitive.

Infront of the house

''Thank you hyung, you can go home now''Luhan said to the driver. You ran into the house and up to the bedroom and locked it. Luhan ran up after you to the bedroom when the driver is gone.

''_______-ah listen, the kiss you saw was an accident.''Luhan tried to explain to you. You closed your ears and decide to go to the bathroom instead. Luhan had a spare key to the bedroom and opend it.

''was it only a kiss, i thought I also saw you two making out ''You yelled back from the bathroom. You forgot to lock the door, Luhan step in and closed the door. He pinned you on the wall.

''Do you want to listen to me in the good way or in the bad way''He whispear to you with his sharp eyes.

''oppa are you drunk?''You asked with a scared voice.

''aniyo...''He said and lean closer to your face and slowly breathing on you.

''okay oppa, let me go and i will listen to you''You said to him but his eyes were focusing on somewhere else.

''i change my minds''He said and kissed you.