Everybody is together

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

Next morning Luhan was walking around in the kitchen preparing for breakfast. You were still sleeping with little Dayoung. He tried to cook something for you and Dayoung. But as usual he is not used to be in the kitchen so he's freaking out while cooking but calmed down when he felt your hands on the back. You woke up because of the sound from Luhan cooking.

''goodmorning oppa!"you back-hug him.He got surprised and turn around with spatula in his hands.

''hehe,goodmorning _______-ah''He said and pulled away the spatula from your face.

''what are you doing?''You were curious.

''I tried to cook breakfast for you and Dayoung''He said and showed you the food.

''It looks delicious oppa and it smells good.''You said while hugging him. Suddenly Dayoung wake up and sees no one in the room and starts to cry after you and Luhan. You ran up and brought her down to the kitchen.

''Have you sleep well honey''Luhan kissed her red face.

''umm''She nodded with her teary eyes. The sun shined into the room and filled it with passion.

''appa made delicious food for you and umma, do you want to eat?''He picked up the plate with food. Instead of an answer she reach out her hands for the food.

''wait a little Dayoung-ah, we have to change you first''You said and she starts to whine.

''Hungry''She pouted.

''okay''You gave up and she giggled. Luhan chuckled at you two.

''You two are so cute''He said and set the table ready with food and plates.

after a while in the breakfast table

''Do you feel better today?''Luhan asked while feeding Dayoung.

''neh, much better''You said and continue to eat the delicious food.

''Dayoung toke care of you yesterday''He said and surprised you. You were glad and surprised at the same time.

''really?''

''appa also did...''then she remembered that Luhan was not sleeping properly last night.

''appa did you sleep well last night?''She asked.

''of course''He lied, the truth is he was worried about you last night.  As  time goes he changed the water with towel and covered your forehead with it. Your fever was high and he hoped that your fever goes down later. If not he has to go to the hospital, but your condition was better after two hour later. After that he sleep with a relief face.

 

After the breakfast your long beloved unnies and dongsaengs called you and asked you to come to their party with Luhan and Dayoung.

''we missed you two. We wonder if you want to come to our party''Hyorin said with her cute voice. You turn around and asked Luhan,he agreed and continue to play with Dayoung. He hide his face behind his palms

''Peek-a-boo''He said and Dayoung smiled.

''kekeke''the cutie sounds came from her. Luhan laughed because of her cuteness. You hung up on the phone.

''oppa, Bora unnie said that your allowed to bring one oppa to save you ''You said and giggled. This time Luhan burst out laughing.

''Your unnies are really funny.''He said and handed over Dayoung to you. Luhan called Lay to come with you.

 

At Sistar's dorm

"Anneyonghaseyo"You opend the door to Sistar's dorm. The room was quiet and dark. Suddenly two heads popped out from nowhere and scared you and Luhan and Lay, Lucky that Dayoung was sleeping if not she would be screaming.

''we're sorry, we were cooking food and the lights suddenly went off''Hyorin apologize.

''It's okay''You both said. Then the lights turn on and reveal your parents including Luhan and Lay's and grandmother and grandfather.

''Everybody is together now''

''Look their family is fill with passion. I hope my husband will also be like this.''Bora said and giggled.

''I don't know about my future but i'm glad that _______-ah got married with Luhan. He's nice,gentle and handsome, a guy like this is hard to find nowdays''Hyorin said and admired the family's love.

''your right, nowdays it's hard to find the real love eventhought they may be next or far away from us.''