An angel is still an angel

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

All eyes is now on the little princess and the big princess on the ice. You bent down to your daughter and hug her.

''trust yourself and follow umma, okay?''You said and winked at her, this is your daughter's second competition with you. Your 6 years old daughter start to move when the music came up. Your sistar unnies and their dongsaengs(boyband group Boyfriend) and your neighbors(Infinite) came to support you and your daughter. Luhan promised to come and watch your & daughter's perform but there's no sight of him.

* Outside the SM building*

Luhan supposed to be practicing with the other but the member let him go. He came a bit late to the show, but the most important things is that he saw you and the daughter skating like angels on the ice. You jumped and spin in the air beautifully meanwhile your daughter made a sitspin beautifully. You were pround of her, people clapped and cheered you two. The music stopped and you stopped, you both held hands and bowed to the public. Your opponent couple came in and you brought her up and wawed to the public.

''You two were amazing''Kim Yuna praise you and Dayoung.

'' Thank you unnie'''You smiled and bowed.

''The time is in and the result is...''The MC trembled, both performs was amazing. You vs your unnie, you looked anxious as well as Dayoung.

''Kim Yuna and Kim MinWoo''Everybody clapped even you. The sistar and the others thought you were going to win but whatever, you and Dayoung did your best. Luhan smiled and clapped in the dark. You couldn't see him but he could see you and Dayoung.

''It's okay honey''You tried to comfort your little girl

''We did our best''You high fived her and turned around to congratulate your unnie and her little son.

''MinWoo-sshi congratulation''Dayoung said and shake hands with him. The others competitors came in and cheered.

 

After the perform, you and Dayoung ran happily to the dreesroom and changed clothes.

*knock knock* You both looked over to the door, Dayoung ran to the door and opend it.

''Appa!!!''She yelled of happiness. You looked surprised at Dayoung and Luhan.

''I thought oppa weren't coming''Luhan brought dayoung up and closed the door.

*Knock knock*

Dayoung opend the door and revaled your unnies and oppas(Exo)

"You two were amazing"Kris stole the line before Hyorin could say the line. Hyorin glared at Kris and hit him.

''That was my line"She said and everybody laughed.

After all the talk a weak voice could be heard behind Luhan. You look behind Luhan and it was your grandmother and Luhan's umma. Sistar(except Hyorin and Bora), Boyfriend and Exo decide to go out.

''Grandmother and umma"You bowed and greet them.

''We want to wish you two a happy life and health. we will be flying home today and grandmother wants to give you two something"Luhan's umma said and helped grandmother. Grandmother gave a weak but a cute smile.

''This..this..is for you.."Her body was shaking and voice trembling. She looks so old but healthy but you couldn't prevent the tears from falling when you saw her hands shaking while giving you a lucky amulet.

''Thank...you"Your voice was trembling with teary eyes.

''And...and..this..is..for.our..stubborn..Luhan"Everbody gave a soft laugh, Luhan bowed and received the amulet. He heard your teary voice and comfort you with a soft hug.

''And this is for little angel. Take care of it."Luhan's umma said and gave a kiss on  Dayoung's forehead .

''She's so cute, right grandmother?"Luhan's umma asked grandmother. She nodded slowly.

You suddenly bent down infront of them and bowed down the head to the floor. The grandmother got teary eyes and tried to get you up with her trembling body.

"Thank you for everything grandmother. Thank you for taking care of me, i will always love you and will always be grateful for what you've done for me"You cried and so does Dayoung when she saw you cry.

''I always wished for the best for you. And now that you got a good husband i can rest in peace."You cried even more because it sounded like she is going to go away from you.

''I  will always love you all"The last sence of sentence she said to you all before she leave to China.

Two days later you got a call from your mother and she told you that your grandmother passed away. And that you and the family have to meet soon for a funeral.