You know how to kill me

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

*Morning*

''You really know how to kill me huh?''Luhan shake his head and chuckle. You're still sleeping in his embrace.

''Luhan is bad umma''You sleep talking. Luhan look down at you.

''huh?''he looks closesr at you. You opend your eyes and got greeted by Luhan's eyes. You made a angry face and push him away.

''honey don't be like this''he tried to hug you again. You push him away again.

''If you see me kissing another guy, won't you get angry''You sat up and cover your upper body and folded the arms together.

''no, because i know that you are inlove with me''He laid his head on your legs and looked up at you. You stayed quiet and looked down at your husband.

''aish, this oppa''You sighed and smiled at him. He smiled back and closed his eyes.

 

*Later of the day*

''The filming will start when you arrived the mall''Lee Soo-man gave the exo m members the last information before the Hello baby starts. The exo k members had another program to attend.

''Goodluck''He said to the boys and disconnect the call. The boys arrived to the mall.

*flashback with you,Seohyun and Yoona*

''anneyonghaseyo!''You and the two snsd members bowed.

''This season will be different, we will divied the boys to three groups. The boys will get the rules and they will divied themself. when they have set up which group they wants to be with. They have to go and find the kids for this season. And then lastly the kids and the appas will choose the girl they wants as umma.''You nodded with your smile.

''Meantime we will have a test for you three to do''

''what for test?''yoona asked.

''cooking''The PD smirk. Yoona and Seohyun looked at each other and gulped. You were the only one who smiled.

''Yeah!!''You love cooking.

''You three have to cook for your own team''

''So there is going to be three family in this season''Seohyun asked.

''yeah''The PD said.

 

*With Exo m*

''So we have to divied us in three groups and  each of the groups will have to raise their own child?''Kris asked the PD.

''Yeah and the group who is the fastest to find the kids gets to choose first''

''the girls?''Tao asked.

''neh''*Then Lay and I have to be the fastest. In order to pick ______-ah*Luhan thought and smiled.

''Lets go and find them and the clues''Chen said.

*Team*

*Luhan and Lay*

*Kris and Tao*

*Xiumin and Chen*

 

*later Kris and Tao found one of the kid*

''Anneyong''Kris tried to talk with the girl.

*No answer from the girl*

Luhan and Lay was the last couple to find their kid.

''aish babo hyung. if you listen to me, we wouldn't be the last couple''Lay scolded his hyung. You tried to not laugh , the others were laughing because of the babo couple.

'' Now that you all are here, the kids will choose the umma they wants to have''The PD said.*Noo!, this kid would probarly choose Seohyun or Yoona. What should i do*Luhan turn around from the camera and grabbed his hair.*this hyung really wants to be with ______''the members thought.

''But first of all, Let the Kids introduce themself''

''My name Is Lauren''The shy little girl said beside Kris. Next is Leo but he didn't want to introduce himself because he were scared.

''It's okay...''Chen tried to calm down the little boy.

''My name is Leo''He said and the last kid was Luhan and Lay's.

''My name Is Chris''This boy wasn't nervous or shy.

*Later*

''hmm?...''Lauren didn't know who to choose. Meanwhile Luhan tried to convince Chris in secret to choose you.

'I choose _______-unnie''Lauren said. Luhan and Chris looked at Lauren.

 

''No I was going to choose her''Chris said. You chuckle meanwhile Seohyun and Yoona looked at each other surpised.

''Stop arguing, you(Chris) choose Seohyun noona. And you(Lauren) choose Yoona noona. And we take this pretty noona''Xiumin and Chen high fived each other. Leo walked over to your side and take your hands. Seohyun and yoona got embrassed because the kids didn't want to choose them. You bent down to Leo and smiled.

''Leo-ah, you have to wait for your turn to choose okay?. Lauren got to choose first''You tried to explain to him. He walked back to Chen and xiumin unhappy. You felt bad. The two girls tried to force a smile to the kids. Lauren happily choose you and pulled you to Kris and Tao. The two little boys glared at lauren.

''I choose Yoona noona''Leo said, Seohyun's lips formed to a smile. well,theres no more to choose. Luhan,Lay and Chris is paried up with Seohyun.

*The pictures is not mine*