Wedding day

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSUCxetMBZQ

*In China*

''________-ah TIME TO WAKE UP''The sistar unnies ran into your room. Your umma walked in behind them and chuckle at you and your unnies.

''Time to wake up honey. Today is your wedding day, you have to get up and prepare yourself''Your umma open your curtain and the window to let the fresh air into your room. Your unnies pulles you up and dragged you to the bathroom.

''I'm sleepy unnie, let me sleep for teen minutes''You tried to get back to the bed.

''Aniya, you have to take a bath''Hyorin dragged you back to the bathroom. Bora unnie and the donsaengs prepared the water for you and walked out when they're done.

''Thank you unnie''You tried to smile. Bora patted on your cheeks.

''You are so cute, now take the the bath. So that we can later apply the make up on you''She walked out with the dongsaengs and closed the door.

*On the other side *

''Luhan is still sleeping''Xiumin said and sighed because he tried to wake Luhan up before. Luhan's umma walked up to the adorable boys.

''Luhan you have to get up now. It's your wedding day today''The umma said in a soft voice. Luhan immediatly woke up.

''on the bride side is already up. I saw the sistar noonas pulled ________-ah up from the bed''Kai looked out from the window. Luhan stared at Kai and the members.

''What's wrong with you?''Kris asked

''Nothing''Luhan stood up and walked into the bathroom, leaving the members curious.

''I said it's nothing, so stop being so curious''Luhan said from the bathroom.

 

after awhile

Luhan walked out from his room following s. The parents approach him and gave him a warm hug.

''Our little boy is so handsome oppa''His umma said while trying not to shed a tear.

''our boy is a grown up man.''His dad said, while the umma fixed his suite. Luhan couldn't concentrated, he were to nervous to listen to the parents.

''Lets go and meet your furture wife''The exo members cheered him and pulled him out from the house to the limousin. He nearly tremble when getting into the car, Lay behind him pulled him up.

''Be careful, _______-ah hate to see you in pain''Lay smiled, Luhan stood  up and threw his arm over Lay's.

''Be careful your clothes''Luhan's umma said with her wide eyes. She's afraid that the suite will get wrinkled.

''Umma''Luhan pretend to sigh and later smile. The exo members chuckled and giggled.

 

You were already in the wedding place.

''are you done?''your umma and appa asked with curious of how you would look in the wedding dress that they and Luhan's parents choosed.

''neh, i'm coming out''You pulled up the dress a little so that you could walk without trembling. The unnies open the door for you with a huge smile on them. The parents jaw dropped. Your umma nearly cried when she saw , how beautiful their little princess is. You open your mouth and closed it again when you saw Luhan walked into the room with the some of the members. Luhan stopped when he catch your eyes, the members behind stopped and looked at him.

'' why did you stop?''They asked and look at the direction where Luhan were looking at. You were standing infront of them with a beautiful smile in the beautiful white dress.

''Anneyonghaseyo''You greet them in a polite way. Your unnies laughed.

''Wait why are you guys here?. Get out, you all gets to see her in later. You guys ain't suppose to come in''The sistar pulled them out from the room.

''Did i saw an angel?''Baekhyun said while trying to get the hyungs attention.

''hyung?''He wawed his hand infront of the statue Luhan and Xiumin and kris. Lay walked up behind and hit his hyungs on the back.

''Why did you go in?''He said and shake his head and walks off smiling.

*The door to the new world opend*

You walked in slowly with the steps and the boquet in the hands. You looked straight in Luhan's sparkling eyes.He gave you a nervous smile. while the legs keeps going to Luhan, the words from Lee Soo-man stills lingering in your head.*....I don't care anymore, i do this because of the parents choice. They want the best for me. And I have to accept it, even if it hurts somebody else.''You thought and shoke away the words that lingered in your head. *This is my wedding*You gave an angelic smile to Luhan and Lay.

*After the wedding cermoney*

The Lu family have set the wedding party at their big mansion. The both family were happy and satisfied about the wedding day.  Luhan and you is the happiest persons today. The Exo members expecially Lay teased Luhan about how he use to act before when the three of you were bestfriend. You the bride of Luhan just laugh and continue to tease Luhan after Lay. Lay high five you.

''hey you two stop''Luhan pouted with his lips and smile. The exo members laughed.

''and you all also''the members stopped and tried not to laugh. The Sistar walked up to the scene.

''Hello''Hyorin test the mic. The exo members and You+Luhan looked up at them.

''_______-ah and Luhan,We want to say that we are really happy to see you two so happy today.''Bora said

''Luhan-sshi you better take good care of our little sister. If we see her cry or sad, we will haunt you down.''Hyorin said . You and The exo members laughed.

''Just kidding, we meant that this pretty little women that is your wife is a precious women. Don't let her go, you'll regret it if you let her go. You and _______-ah is a beautiful person in and outside. Your personality is beautiful and good. Whenever I see you two together.I see the true love that people always have been wishing for to have. The love that nobody can break it.''Bora continue after Hyorin.

''Luhan oppa and ______-ah unnie is the best. Love each other long and live a happy life together as a everlasting couple''Dasom said. The speech from the unnies  ,earned a lot of clapp,from the family and the members.

''Hyorin unnie will be singing for you two''Soyou said and walked down with a present and a book.  When hyorin start to sing the photo that they made to a MV of you and Luhan appeared on the big screen. Your tears suddenly fell down without knowing. *Thank you unnie, you all are the best for supporting/helping me through everything,my career,studies and about Luhan oppa. I'm really thankful for having such beautiful,kind-hearted unnies and dongsaeng.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbLi_lul5zQ

when it was near to the end of the movie. The music stopped and focus on the clip. where you,Luhan and Lay were celebrating your birthday.

''That oppa is mean and this oppa is the best''the little girl 6 years old said which was you.

''wae i'm mean?''The little Lay asked with a confuse looks. Everybody expecially you three,smiled while trying not to laugh,at how cute you three were as kids together. You remember that birthday.

''It's because you always tease me''You said.

''it's because i like it''He said.

''oppa''You said in frustrated voice. Lay laughed, Luhan stopped Lay.

''It's her birthday Lay''Luhan said and tried to comfort you.*end of the MV* the all picture rewind all the memories of childhood days and school days.  Everybody clapped and cheered.

 

''Thank you unnies and Dasom for everything''You said and they walked down from the scene and hugged you.

''We have to go now _______-ah and Luhan-sshi. Goodluck and take care, remember we will always supporting you two''Bora said.

''Bye!!''They wawed to everybody and left.

''we havent prepared anything special for you two because we've been busy. But Baekhyun and D.O will be singing a song for you two''Suho said

''And here is our gift for you''Kris handed a present.

''Thank you''Baekhyun and D.O walked up to the scene and starts to sing

''Oh. it's Baby bay by 4men''You said  while listning to Baekhyun and D.O beautiful voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pz4M44-ee4

Today was the best day with full of happiness,smiles and laughter from everybody.

Next day you,Luhan and Exo flew back to korea.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey!

I'm sorry,last week I was not home that's why i didn't update. I was on a wedding and more.

Thank you for commenting and the new subscribers :)