Happy ending

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

They are walking hand in hand in the beautiful park with alot of young people and kids. You two were old now and your daughter Dayoung is now a pretty women and a perfect wife for DaeHyun(Sehun's only son). Unfortunately some of the members has already passed away because of the age. Sehun and the makne line is still with their family. Luhan is still with you and Dayoung. You were happy that Luhan is still by your side.

"Oppa look they are performing your old song" You said with your shaky voice and pointed at the teenagers. Luhan laughed softly when he saw they performing the song.

"I'm so happy right now" He said and sat on a bench and pulled you over to sit next to him.

"Oppa did you see our grandson today? He said that he will visit us but i haven't seen him yet" You said and looked around.

"No, I think he have many things to do right now" Luhan hold your hand and laid his head on your shoulder. the only thing you could do now is smiling with satisfied. Like Kai oppa said Luhan is lucky to have you as his lover. And you are lucky to have Luhan as your lover. no matter how many years have passed you still love each other like newly lovers. 

"Oppa if we meet each other in next life will you still be my heart(lover)?" You asked and he raised his head up in confused.

"Of course" He said but your gandson cut you off by running toward you.

"Promise?" You held up your hands for a pinky promise. He gave you a promise and smile.

"Hello!! grandfather and grandmother" He said and bowed.

"So cute and polite boy" You praised your grandson. He smiled eventhough he's 15 years old he is still the cute and polite boy you all love.

"Where is your umma and appa?" Luhan asked.

"They are busy and send me to you two instead of them" He sat beside you and huged your arm.

"You know umme is missing you grandmother and grandfather so badly so that she keep sleep talking about you two" *Our sweety angel is working hard* You thought and gave him a kissed on the cheek.

"Grandfather, my friends in the whole school are all your, exo's fans. They always keep talking about you and your friends. I wish someday i will be like you grandfather and also grandmother"

"Do your best and you will achieve your dreams. Don't give up if you have goals and dreams to achieve" You both said. The sun seems to go down right now. You three walked back home.

"umma appa!!" You heard your daughter calling you from behind. She was running toward you three. You three looked back and one second later you didn't know what happend. Everything just went black.

 

 

"If there is next life i hope that  my umma is my umma for next life. And  my appa for my appa for the next life. Rest in peace umma and appa" Dayoung and her whole family and your oppas(Kai,Sehun and Tao) came to sent you two to heaven.

"See you in next life hyung and ______-ah" They three said and bowed their head.

 

 

"Next life you may love each other. But there will be more troubles and barrier to face to finally get together as lovers"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________

Thank you all for reading and supporting this story :) :)

I hope you enjoyed the story