I have to

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

 

''now it's the lady's turn to work''The PD said to everyone. Everybody was quiet except the kids. You turn around to see whats they are doing.

''umma, do you want to play with us?''Lauren asked,the three little kids stared at you with their puppy eyes. the others looked at the kids.

''umma cant, umma have to cook food for you, Lauren''You said.

''lets begin then''Seohyun cut in. Luhan looked at you.

''umma can i help you?''Lauren walked up to you. The two boys followed the pretty Lauren. The PD smiled along with his crew.

''You can help umma another time...''the PD change his minds.

''we can do like this, you can choose one appa to cook food with you and the kid. And the other appas have to go out and buy dessert.''The three kids agree and the girls.

You choose Kris to helping you with the food and Tao got to go out and buy dessert for your group.

Yoona choose Chen to help her. And Seohyun,she doesnt choose Luhan she choosed Lay. Luhan was happy to get away from her. But inside he wants to stay and look after you.

''Lay-ah, let me handle the cooking,you go out and buy something good for us. I know you rather wants to go out looking after the ice cream, and the dessert''Luhan said and smiled. You and Kris and Lauren were already in your kitchen.

Later, in your kitchen. There were fill with laughter from you,Kris and Lauren.

''appa, you supposed to help amma with the cooking.''Lauren scold the big daddy.

''appa is helping here''Kris said with his cute big eyes

''testing the food?''You said while smiling. Luhan and Seohyun were staring at you and Kris. They heard your, Kris and Lauren's laughter from the kitchen and got curious, why you three laughed so much. Seohyun looked at Luhan(who were looking at you) , her jealousy starts to build up in her. Her focus was to much on you and Luhan, she accidently cut herself with the knife on the finger.

''AH!!''She cried out. Everybody got worried and looked at her including you and Kris. Yoona,Chen and Kris walked up to them meanwhile you were slowly taking out the warm plate from the oven.

''She's bleeding''Luhan said and looked worried. Your focus was now at Luhan and forgot the warm plate in your hands and accidently touch the warm plate with the left other hand.

''Ouch!''Lay, Xiumin and Tao opend the door at the same time you burned your palm. Lay dropped the bags and ran over to you with his wide eyes. Tao and Xiumin and the others looked confused because their focus went from Seohyun to you. Xiumin and Tao picked the bags up,meanwhile Lay helped you with the warm plate.

''i'm okay oppa''You said with the quiet voice when you usally don't want everybody to know what happend. Lay didn't say anything just hold your hand and pulled you to the sink and let the cold water flow over your palm. Kris knows something was wrong and walked over to you two.

''Stay here and let the cold water flow over you palm. And I and Kris hyung will cooking the food''Lay said and walked off with Kris. This time Luhan's eyes were not on you neither the camera and the other members.

*You are so clumsy ______-ah''Lay thought while helping Kris. Lauren walked up to you.

''are you okay umma?''She said with a worried face.

''i'm okay Lauren''You smiled back and turn off the water. When the others(except Lay,Kris,Tao and Xiumin) finished helping Seohyun. They walked back to their position in the kitchen.

''Oppa what are you doing over there''Seohyun said. Luhan looked at them.

''yeah come over here, We need you, seohyun-sshi just cut herself. ''Luhan said and slowly seaching after you.

''_______-ah just...''You pulled Lay from behind quietly, he looks back at you who were pulling him.

''they need you, Seohyun-sshi just hurt herself''You force a smile and ran back happily to your team. When you ran back, Kris looked at you serious.

''Aigoo those protective oppas''Your smile fade away when Kris looked at you.

''Lauren go and help umma with her hand''Kris said in english

''Yes daddy''She said with her cute voice. Lauren pulled you to the table.

*5 minutes later*

''The food is done''Kris said to you and Lauren. Tao toke the plates to the table, you helped him.

''Noona doesn't it smells good''The little Chris asked while helping Tao with the plates.

''why arent you helping Luhan and Seohyun-sshi?''You asked, he smiled..

''Luhan appa told me to help you,umma''He said and sat next  to you. you smiled back with Lauren in the knee.

''Chris-sshi, look at umma's palm. She hurt her palm...''Lauren whispeared to Chris meanwhile you were fixing the plates.

''Luhan appa!''Chris called Luhan out.

''Umma got hurt''Your eyes wided along with Luhan.

''shh''You tried to quiet Chris down. You didn't turn your back to see Luhan's face.

''Yes umma got hurt, but it's fine now''Seohyun said.

''Not y...''Chris was going to say it wasn't her he were talking about. You gave him a full spoon of the food.

''does it taste good?''you smiled to him, he smiled back.

''It taste amazing''He gave you a thumb up. *Cute*you thought. The PD looked at you and the kids amazed because it's only the first meeting and you and the kids already getting along with each other. *those kids*Seohyun glared at you and the kids *Just wait*she thought.

''Does it taste good?''Kris came out with some water for you and Lauren.

''amazing''lauren high fived Kris.

''Lets eat''Tao ran over to Kris's side and sat down and start to eat. The others not down yet with their food.

''shouldn't we wait for the others''You said.

''we're done first and our award is the food''Tao said while eating. Luhan,Lay and Seohyun walked up with their foods and sat next to you and the oppas.

''i'm not hungry but well I have to''You said with the thought of the little upcoming baby in your tummy. You smiled for yourself and rubbed your tummy in secret. Luhan sat next  to you and hold the hand you've got hurt. Lauren and Chris giggled, you pulled your hand away.

''Lauren, can you feed umma''you asked her with your cute voice. Everbody were talking with each other.

''ofcourse, but i cant reach the foods. My arms are to short''She said while struggling to the foods. Lauren decide to poke on Luhan for a little help.

''do you need help?''He asked with his smile.

''yes can you feed _______-umma for me''Lauren said. The kids and the exo members giggled. Luhan picked up the spoon with the rice.

''aniyo oppa, i can do it for myself''You had a poker face on.  You picked up your spoon shyly and looked around and sees the PD crew smiles.

*just wait...*the two girl thought with a force smile. Your phone vibrated, you picked up your phone and answer.

''Hello!''You answered the phone.

''hello ______-ah, what are you guys doing?''Baekhyun and the exo K called from the sesame player.

''we are eating right now, what are you oppas doing?''

''we, we are*looking around at the exo k members* cleaning our dorm'''Baekhyun pouted.

''It sound like you are having fun'' Baekhyun laughed. Luhan got curious and leaned his ears closer to the phone.

''it does because everybody got to clean the dorm except me''He said and evil laughed at s. You laughed and close your mouth because you laughed out to loud.

''have fun then''You were going to disconnect the call.

''can I talk with Luhan hyung?''Baekhyun said, you headed the phone to Luhan.  Seohyun and Yoona and the PD looked curious.

''Really?''Luhan burst out laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9RTdUJc8o

 

 

I'm sorry for not updating, i hoped you like this chapter and I hope that I can update tomorrow.

I'm kinda busy but  I will try  :)

Thank you... <3