The love from the Exo members

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

The police stormed into the room. The two big guys tried to run away from the police.  The gun that they threated you with was a fake one.

The face of the person who you wanted to see the most ran over to you and tied the rope up. The rest of the exo members ran over to you.

''Are you okay?''Lay ran over to your side. You nodded. The police tried to take her away.

''Think about what I said''She yelled back to you.

''I don't have to think about it. Because i've already know the answer. And i think you know the answer too ''She stopped and turned her head with a glare. The exo members glared back at her. She looked at their expression. *She have the boys on her side?*She thought.

''Yeah, you love Luhan and that you're selfish...''

''Bwo..YAH!, she's not selfish''The exo members yelled at her.''She swallow the last word she said. This was the first time to see the Exo mad like this.

''Does the fans love you?''She didn't want to stop.

''Ofcourse our fans love her, don't be stupid and think about it.''Kris the leader said.

''If they didn't love her, they would not helped her and adore her from the very begining''Suho said. The exo members were helping their little sister. You remembered the fans from the airport and the running man show.

''Yeah, if you don't like this beautiful angel then you're a stupid person.''Baekhyun stepped in.

''This girl is our little princess, we won't let anyone hurt her''Xiumin added and the last sentence came from Luhan and Lay.

''We love her.''They said with a short but meaningful sentence. You all forgot about the police.

''We have to take her now. You all can talk with her later at the police station''The male police said.

''No thank you, we don't want to see her face again''They said and bowed to the police men.

 

*In the hotel room with Exo*

You told them want have happend. They grown mad at her eventhough they dont know anything about the girl.

''i hate her''The maknae line sighed and approached you.

''You're okay now noona?''Kai asked. You nodded with a smile. Luhan walked up to you from behind and hugged you.

''I'm sorry''He whispeared soft against your ear. You turn around and face him.

''I miss umma and appa''Your tears flowed down to your cheeks. This time it was you who hugged him tight.

''It's okay now.''Luhan gesture the members to leave the room.

''poor noona''Sehun said with his heavy steps out from the room.

1 hour later

Chen,D.O and Lay walked in with foods in their hands. You were sleeping in Luhan's arms.

''Hyung we brought some food for _______-ah and you.''Luhan woke up and turned his head to the three dongsaengs.

''Thanks''luhan lifted your head up from his arms. And slowly laying you down on the pillow. He gets up and walks out with them to the kitchen.

''Thank you guys for supporting ________-ah''Luhan was thankful because of the support and love from them.

''we will do anything for her and you''D.O said while taking out the food from the bag. Lay stood beside Luhan and gave him a smile
''I won't let anybody hurt my bestfriends''Lay said.

''oppa?''You walked out with your red eyes. you rubbed your eyes and walked up to them.

''_______-ah  we brought your favorite food with us. Do you want to eat?''Lay showed you the food.

''i don't want to eat right now''You sat down on the chair next to them.

''when are you going to eat then?''Luhan the nagging husband appeared.

''I forgot that the nagging oppa is still here''You joked and laughed with Lay,Chen and D.O.

 

Next day you woke up feeling much better.

Luhan walked out from the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist.  Luhan grap his clothes and pulled it on.

You sat up and nearly scared Luhan to death.Because you sat up like a statue

''Omo you scared me''A warm smile appeared on you.

''Hehe''You weakly let out a sound while smiling with your eyes. He walked up to you and hugged you.

''The boys wants to go out on a trip today with you. Do you want to go?''He looked down at you with his innocent eyes.

''are the oppas and the maknaes trying to cheer me up?''You response back with a thought of how adorable they are to you.

''Neh...but i want to stay here with you''He pouted.

''aniyo we cant''You get up and walked to the bathroom,leaving Luhan the pouting boy on the bed. Before you closed the bathroom door you stick out your tongue at Luhan.

''Merong!''He smiled and blow you a kiss.

 

Next day you and the exo members flew back to korea.  You and the members and Luhan separated when you walked out from the plane.

''See you later _______-ah''Suho wawed to you.

''neh''You wawed back with a smile. Luhan walked behind you quietly looking out.

''See you after my practice''he said and walked after the members. Not far away from each other you suddenly bumped into somebody. You bowed immediately and said sorry. The person turned around and gave you a smile. Luhan is with s but he couldn't help and turn around to see if you're still behind them.

''No problem''He smiled, you hold in your breath. You tried to find words.

''I'm ...I'm your..fan..''You stuttered with the words. The exo members turn around to see what's Luhan was looking at.

''seems like you have a competitor hyung''Lay joked and laughed along with the members.

''well he's been my competitor since i came here to korea from very first time.''Luhan glared at the guy. And walks off right away to the van with a force smile. The guy's group turned around and called after him to walk faster.

''hyung we have to go, hurry!!''The maknae said to the face of group.

''nice to meet you''He said and smiled behind the sunglasses. The fans gets closer to them and slightly pushed you away.

 

 

Next chapter:''Exo M Hello baby with Miss 'Lee' and ??'' And Exo K Sesame Player.

Hello!

Thank you for subscribing,reading and commenting!.