Old friend

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

''finally we're here''The exo members arrive to the hotel. You're already arrived at the hotel before they did. You toke a shower and wait for the exo members in your own room. You laid down on the bed and burried your face on the blanket.

''why is life so hard?''You sighed when thinking of everything you've been through.

*Knock kncok*

You immediately lifted your head up and jumped up with a happy smile and ran to the door.

''anneyonghaseyo Miss!''A service girl appeared. She handed you a boquet of flowers.

''To me?''You pointed to yourself.

''Yes''She nodded with a smile.

''Thank you!''You bowed and close the door. You walk back to your bedroom while looking at the beautiful boquet. Something caught your eyes. A red little box in the middle of the boquet.

''No it cant be?''You opend the box and saw a bautiful necklace.

''Do you need help''Luhan walked up behind you.

''you scared me oppa''You looked surprised at him. He helped you with the necklace.

''Thank you oppa''You smiled. His hands traveled down to your waist and then pulled you into a hug.

''what are the others doing?''You looked up at him while being hugged tight.

''resting I guess''He said with his eyes close.

 

''Hyung i want to go to the beach''Sehun, the maknae said to Suho.

''Me too''Tao yelled from the kitchen.

''Not now Sehunnie, the hyungs wants to rest. ''Sehun turn his head to Lay.

''don't think about going over to _______-ah and Luhan, tao''Lay said and laid back down on the bed.  And changed the channel.

''hyung, why don't you go to your room''Chanyeol groaned and stood up and tried to take the remote.

''Because i want to be here''Lay said.

''Sehun, Tao and Kai lets go to the beach''chanyeol said and turned his head to the sleepy Kai.

''He's sleeping''Tao pointed toward Kai on the couch.

''Lets go to Luhan hyung and noona''Sehun whispeared to Chanyeol.

''What did i said?''lay said to Sehun. But they didn't listen and walked out to your room. You opend the door.

''noona do you want to go to the beach?''sehun asked.

''maybe later''You said.

''Are Luhan hyung with you?''Chanyeol asked.

''Yeah i'm here and i'm trying to get some rest here''Luhan yelled from the bed.

''I'm sorry hyung for distubing your precious time with your wife''The maknae and the happy virus said and ran away happily. You chuckle at them and closed the door.

''oppa, don't you want to go out to the beach?''You walked back to the bed and laid beside him.

''no, i want to stay here with my beautiful wife''He turned his head to you and gave you a really bright smile. Your pinched his checks hard while saying.

''Your are so cute oppa''You said with a aeygo voice. You thought it would hurt him, but he only give you a smile

''Doesn't it hurt you oppa?''He shake his head and turned you around so that you were underneath him.

''No, you're to weak against me''He said and locked his hands with yours. He lean forward with his famous smirk on his face. You tried to push him away.

''If you don't get off me i will kick you off the bed''You tried to struggle.

''Really?''He lean forward and meet your face to face and smirk once again. You tried your best but lost to his strength. Before you could try again, Luhan decide to make his move.

''No oppa''You tried to slap away his hands from your shirt.

 

*with Exo members*

''Hyung lets go out and take a swim''Kai said to Suho and Lay.

''I can't Kai,ask the others''Lay response.

''okay, but arent you going out from this room for awhile?''Kai asked while eating a sandwich.

''Yeah later on the evening''Lay said and turn around and face the window.

''okay''Kai said and pulled Suho up.

''Lets go and swim with the others''Kai happily walked out from the room with his hyung to the others.

*Outside the hotel*

''Hyung i want a ice cream, can we go and buy one''Tao asked Kris with a aeygo face.

''You are not little anymore Tao, go and buy for yourself''Kris said while trying to read his book.

''But i don't want to go alone, everybody is swimming''Kris rolled his eyes and stood up and walked to a store nearby. When Kris looks behind to ask Tao, he sees his maknae on his own sit on the beach.

''That little kid''Kris rolled his eyes and then smile.

The evening came and the exo members were in their own room sleeping/resting before getting up for the dinner.

In your room, you've already toke a shower and changed to new clothes. You slowly walked up to the sleeping Luhan.

''Oppa it's time to get up, we have to go down and eat''You said. He reached out his hand and toke your right hand.

''I love you''He said with his eyes still closed. He gets up from the bed.

''i will go down before you''You said and toke your purse and the key.

''okay, i'll be down within 15 minutes''He toke a shower and change to his comfortable clothes and took the elevaor down to the dinning room.

When he walked down, he didn't see you only Exo members. He walked up to them and asked about you.

''she's your wife, you should know where she is''Xiumin said while eating his food. Luhan sat down beside him.

''Maybe on the beach''He said while looking hungry at the food.

''Do you care about the food more than your own wife?''Chen joked.

''Maybe''Luhan joked, everybody laugh and continue to eat. Luhan couldn't eat, he tried to call you but you didn't brought your phone with you.

You were walking on the beach alone with your little purse. The sun is going down and you decide to walk back up to the hotel. But before you could step any longer two man approached you from behind and shut your mouth from screaming. You tried to kick them away, but then you felt something against your back.

''Yeah it's gun''The guy said, your eyes shot open.

''Go with us on the easy way or do you want to do on the hard way?''He said. Your whole body frooze.

''What do you want?''Your voice trembled. The guys didn't answer, you wanted to run away to Luhan and The exo members.

But at the same time Luhan dragged the members along with him to search after you. He and the members step out at the right time and sees you. But you were with two huge man.

''_________-ah, what are you doing with them?''Luhan yelled out.  You turned your head so does the two guys.

''Opp...''You couldn't finish your sentence, the guy behind cover your mouth. Luhan and the members saw it and got furious.

'', hurry up''the driver of them said. The guy from behind push you into the car hard and make you fell on your . You couldn't reach out your hands for Luhan because he was to far. The exo members starts to run toward the car but the car turned around and drive away with you. The sight of you getting away from Luhan hurts him alot. He borrowed a car from the hotel right away and drove after you. He and the others members lost the sight of you. Luhan hit his hands on the car wheel really hard, made the exo members scared. Lay got a message.

''Don't try to do something stupid now. Because your little bestfriend is in our hands now. If your call the police, you know what will happening. Your little bestfriend will be in the heaven within a minute. Tell Luhan that he is a loser for loving a girl like her and break our angel's(Seohyun) heart.

Your hands were tied with a rope. The two guys were watching you carefully. A girl walked into the room, you looked scared first because she had a mask over . You could only see her scary eyes.

''Anneyonghaseyo Mrs Lu''She smiked behind the mask. You tried hard to recognize the person.

''You may not remember me but you're the one who toke Luhan oppa away from me . And now you're taking him away from my unnie?. Cant you stop stealing him away from the people who loves him alot?''You tried to remember the girl, but couldn't.

''And I know now that you are secret married with Luhan because of the parents contract''

''Yah!,Are you a stalker or what?. How can you butting in at others business''You asked furious

''Lets say that i'm your anti and your old friend who you never care about before''You gasp.

''Eunmi-ah?''You asked. You did care about her. But when you asking her or talking with her . She would only listen to Luhan and forget about you.

''Yeah it's me, if you don't leave Luhan. We will tell the whole World about your little secret and Lee Soo-man will quit Luhan's oppas career. And you don't want that won't you, to see his dream crash down because of your selfish and the parents.''

''Yah don't say that my parents are selfish...''

''Then what are they then?''You wants to gets up and slap her.

''Don't ever talk like that about my parents''You yelled. She looks at you surprised.

''chill down this was only a warm up''She rolled her eyes.

You couldn't belive this. Your old tfriend beside Luhan and Lay were talking bad about your parents. When she had hard times about her family you're the only one who supported her. But now, you guess she is just another girl with a stone/jealous heart. Ever since little she knows about you and Luhan. She wanted to get closer to Luhan by being with you alot. But you two didn't care so much about her because she was the girl who didn't like to talk.

''I shouldn't support you before''You calmed down with a serious voice. Her expression change.

''Are the jealousy taking over you Eunmi-ah?''She stood up and walked over to you and slapped you. Your tears formed and falled down.

''Leave Luhan or you will see what will happend to you, parents and Luhan if you wont.''

''You won't dare to hurt Luhan with your hands''You glared back at her.

''I won't hurt him...''She grabbed your jaw and hold it tight.

''But i will hurt you''She said and push your jaw away to another side. Your tears flowing down from your eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! :)

Was this chapter to much of drama?.

I hope that this chapter was okay with you all.

<3 the subscribers.

I hope i didn't disappoint you all :)