There is no Exo if there is no Luhan,Lay or Xiumin

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

*In heaven*

"Where am I?" Lay looked around, all he could see is white light against him.

"you're in heaven" Two beautiful angels flew toward them.

"So i'm really died?"Lay looked down.

''Lay, you have to return to your body. It's not your time yet"Lay was listning but all of sudden, he's back in his own body.

"Doctor!" the nurse called for the doctor.

Next day you woke up with no one beside. This is your chance to get out from this hostpital, you thought. You looked around, no unnies.

''Where are you going?''The doctor's son walked into the room.

''What are you doing here?''You asked Myungsoo.

''Your unnies asked me to look after you last night. They had to go somewhere''Myungsoo said and sat down on the chair beside the bed.

''They leave me with this guy?''you mumbled for yourself.

''what did you say?''Myungsoo raised his eyebrows.

''nothing''You said and toke your purse and starts to walk.

''where are you going, you have to rest''Myungsoo said to you, but you're to stubborn to listen when it comes to your oppas.

''I have to fly to China''You said and turned around to meet his eyes.

''You can't''He said, his heart is racing higher and higher.

''wae, because my sisters said so. well i'm to stubborn to listen to them when it comes to someone I really love''You said and turns your shoes. *this girl is really stubborn* He thought.

''okay then, but they will kill me if there something bad happends to you''He said and stop you from walking.

''don't care about what they are saying. My unnies is to nice to kill a handsome guy''You smiled

 

*A few hours later, you're in China*

You immediately toke your bags and ride to the hostpital.

 

*in Seoul*

''where is _____-ah''Bora asked Myungsoo.

''She's in China''Myungsoo said and continue to drink his coffe.

''you're death meat''She raise her voice.

''oh oh''Myungsoo notice somethings wrong and ran away from the Sistar.

''This guy, I shouldn't have trusted him''Bora said and wrapped her arms together and calm down.

 

Your walking into the big hostpital with sunglasses and a hat. You walked up to the nurse and asked about Luhan and Lay.

''I'm sorry we only  allowed to tell the relatives''The nurse said and looked back at the paper.

''i'm their bestfriend''You said, the nurse looked up once again and looked unbelivable at you.

''Do I look stupid?, do you think you can lie to me. Today few of the fans came up to me and said that some of them are their girlfriend, and they wants to know where their idols are''She said, your umma walked up behind you.

''She's my daughter''You turned around and meet you parents.

''mommy''You hugged her.

''how's Luhan,Lay and Xiumin oppa?''You asked.

''They're okay now honey''Your appa said and gently rubbed your head.

''can I go and see them?''Your eyes turned into big puppy eyes.

''okay, but be quiet when we are there''your umma said and pulls you along with her.

When you open the door, your jaw dropped. *What is she doing here?*You glared at her. Luhan's eyes turn over to you.

''_______-ah''His weak voice called out for you.
 You walked over to him.

''Are you okay oppa?''He immediatley hugged you. Seohyun back off and walked out with your parents. She bowed to the parents and walked away.

''Are you hurt somewhere oppa?''You asked with a sad face while looking down at the floor. He didn't answer, you looked up and he gave you a lovely kiss.

''I'm okay now''He gave you a weak smile, you smiled back.

The door suddenly opend and a weak oppa(Lay) came in sitting in a wheelchair with Xiumin's help.

''Lay, Xiumin oppa''Your eyes sparkled. The two boys smiled with food in their hands. You were going to hug them both,but you remember that they got hurt and help them with the food instead.

Outside the door,the parents looked in

''They kids are together again''They smiled . Luhan's umma looked proud and looked over at the appa and smiled. If something happens to her, she knows that Luhan is with an angel. The parents leave the kids alone and walked out for some meal. They manager walked in and saw you and the boys.

''What are you doing here?''He asked.

''It's okay, she's our bestfriend''Lay said.

''It's not okay''He thought you're just another fan that wants to see the boys.

''She's not a fan, she's our bestfriend''Xiumin said. The manager won't listen and grab on your arms.

''Don't you dare hurt her''Luhan said and looked serious. This is the first time for Xiumin and Lay to see Luhan this mad. The manager looked closer at you and remember you from somewhere.

''who are you?''He asked, Luhan stood up and pulls away the manager's hands from you.

''I'm..I'm _______-sshi''You looked scared. The manager gasped, he now remember you.

''You're my idol''he said and apologize.

''Our manager hyung is scary but also funny''Xiumin said. Lay adore your smile. *your so beautiful when you smile*Lay thought

''Thank you for another chance''Lay closed his eyes and smiled.