Stubborn as always

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

Each team got their own car.

You sat at the back with Kai and Lay. Your stomace growled. The two boys looked at you and chuckle. Luhan,Seohyun and Gary  were sitting at the front.

''Havent you eat?''Lay asked you, you looked down shyly.  Lay looked at his bag for something. Luhan immediatly looked back at you. You could feel his eyes on you.

''Whats wrong oppa?''Seohyun asked Luhan. He turn back and smile like normal

''nothing''

*Flashback*

You woke up late for the school. Luhan were waiting for you downstairs with his school bag. You ran down with your bag.

''Have you eaten?''He said and raised his eyebrow.

''I'm sorry for waking up late. Lets go''You said and pulled him with you out. He stopped and refused to go. You looked at him.

'' you havent eaten right?''He asked.

''yes, but we don't have time''You said and tried to pull him out.

''I don't care if we don't have time or not. You have to eat''He pulled you back into the house and make you a breakfast.

*end of the flashback*

 

''I did,I think one sandwish isn't enough for me then''*Yes,just one sandwish isn't enough for a little girl like you* Luhan thought .

''_______-sshi, you can take mine''Kai handed you his sandwish. You refused to take it.

''It's okay, i've already eaten at home. This is just in case i got hungry''Kai said. Lay laughed at Kai.

''He is  the biggest eater in our group''He made the whole group in the car laugh.

''Thank you Kai-sshi''You thanked him.

 

*Lotte world*

''We're here''Gary said and jumped out from the car. You all got out from the car and walked to the running man sign.

*mission*

Two of you have to rid this ride once and get the clues. While the four member have to go to the ghost house and find the other missing clues*

 

Your jaw dropped as well as Luhan. You are scared of height,so does Luhan.

''You are kidding right''Gary said to the PD while hdoling on his hair, scared.

''Then I choose The ghost house''Gary said while trying not to freak out. You on the other side, stood like a statue following Kai,Lay and Luhan.

''I choose The ghost house''Seohyun,Lay,Luhan and Kai said. They all looked over to you. You were still staring at the ride.

''Is this running man?'' You said and gulp.The Blue team and green team arrived to the mission.

From the blue team:Suho and Kris.

From Green team:Jihyo and kim jong kook.

From your teams, It was You and Luhan. The teammates refused to ride, so you offer to ride it. Luhan were also scared but when you offer, he didn't want to let you ride the ride without him. He knows how much you hate height.

You sat between Luhan and Kris. When the ride start, you immediatly hold on Luhan's hand. He hold tight on your hand.

''Luhan are you okay?''Kris asked the scared boy. He looked over at you two. You and Luhan had your head down and eyes closed while holding tight on each other hands on the ride. Kris suddenly holded on your hand. He were also scared,he hold onto you without you or him notice.

*The Spies*

''Look at our leader''Chanyeol said and laugh. Suho's hair were standing up like he's seen a ghost.

''chanyeol-hyung, if you were in that ride. Wouldn't you get scared?''D.O asked his hyung. Chanyeol shake his shoulder.

''Nah, I love to ride on that''He said and walked away.

Tao,Xiumin and Chen were looking after the clues for the next destination.

''I think I saw luhan hyung and ________-ah holding hands together in that ride. Are they that close with each other to hold hands?''Sehun walked up to Chanyeol and D.O

''I don't know''D.O said and looked at the picture Sehun took of you and Luhan on the ride.

''Kris also did''Tao looked at D.O

''It's because they are scared''Tao said and continue to find the clues

''Or...'' You and Luhan releaseed hands when you got down. Your hair were all over your face. You looked like a ghost. Luhan's hair were also standing up. But the fans thought it looks cool on him.

The team in Ghost house were running around from the ghost. While trying to finds the clues. They walked out with eyes wide open and jaw dropped. after the ride, you jumped off the ride and your knee ache. You tried to hide the pain. Your hair were covering your face after the ride.

''ouch''You could clearly see Luhan's concern.

''Are you okay?''

''neh''You gave him a force smile and walked down to the others.

*After some mission, you figured out who the leader is and called him.*

You walked to the place you two agreed.

''oppa!''You saw Lay and tried to run over to him.

''So it was you all the time''He tried to explain.

''yes, now lets go''You pulled him to the PD.

 

*Mission: Find three kids and teach them to spin and skate*

''Easy''You thought and walked beside Lay. But suddenly you saw your doctor. You hide behind Lay.

''Hello!, we wonder if this little wants to lean how to skate''Lay asked the doctor.

''Ofcourse''The doctor said and the daughter happily stood beside Lay. The little girl looked back and saw you.

''_______-ah unnie''She said

''Isn't she suppose to rest because of the knee injury''The doctor said, Lay looked back at you and shake his head.

''Stubborn as always''He said and thanked the doctor for the information.

 

''Can i teach the kids instead of _______-ah?''Lay asked the PD, the PD nodded. You were happily talking with  the kids.

''Unnie you are so beautiful and good at figure skating''The litttle boy said. Lay came out with skates on. You looked at him and gave him a look.

''What are you doing oppa?''You asked. He step on the Ice.

''I'll teach the kids for you''You tried to argue back but he stopped you with his stare. You sat back down on the chair with a unhappy look. But later your smile appeared when you saw the kids playing,helping each other on the Ice. The three of them reminds of you,Luhan and Lay together when you were little, tried to teach them to skate.

''I think she is cute, she looks good with Lay oppa and Luhan oppa''the fans said.

''I think to, it's seems like they are close with each other''

some fan of Seohyun-Luhan shipper walked up to them and start to argue.

''Are you a fan of her?, if yes. Tell her to not try to look cute,nice. And tell her to stay away from Luhan oppa because he is Seohyun-unnie's''*wow*the girls thought.

 

Your smile fade way when you suddenly looked at the left. You saw some of the fans pushing each other. You couldn't take it anymore and walked toward them. One of the girls came on you. Their eyes wided when they saw you beind them.

''I'm sorry''the girl who liked you said.

''Can you please stop, this place is for family,kids and friends to have fun. Not to fight with each other.''Some of the girls cut you off.

''But this is between her and me not you''

''Yes it is, you all are the fans who support my friends all the time. And I don't want my friend's fans to fight with each other''The fans gasped.*Is Lay oppa and ________-ah friends?*They thought with jaw dropped.

''_______-ah what are you doing?. The kids wants to show you the spin''Lay walked up beside you. The kids were still on the ice,playing. The smile appeared on the girls. Lay smiled back at them and pulled you along with him to the kids.

''Unnie look I can spin''The little girl show you the spin and happily jumping on the ice after.

''That was daebak!''You high five her.

''You thought that I couldn't teach the kids to skate?''Lay smirk at you.

''yes, it because i thought you forgot how to skate. You didn't listen to me when i lean you before''You folded your arms together and smirk.

''well i did''The three kids get off the ice and looks up at you two.

''unnie and hyung, you two looks good together''they chuckled and giggled. Lay chuckle meanwhile you were thinking of Luhan.

 

*Red team*

''Where are _______-ah and Lay?''Seohyun asked. Luhan looked around after you but couldn't find.

''I think they are the spies for today''Gary said and make the others gasp.

 

*The ice rink*

''What are you two doing here together?''Jae suk and his team appeard following the rest of the teams.

''You are not dating right?''Haha joked.

''Aniyo, we've teach the kids to skate''You said, you meet Luhan's eyes. *so you were with Lay all the time*he thought and looked away like a stubborn kid.

''Well, the red team can come and take the next mission to the finale destination''The PD said to your team.

"How come they get the clues to the finale destination but not we?" Kwangsoo asked the pd. The PD hit the paper on his forehead and everybody laughed.

"We toke away your chances to go straight to the finale destination Lee Kwangsoo-ssi" You said cutely but with a tease voice. Luhan turned back again when he heard your voice and smile.

"Bye bye" Lay said and walked after you with his dimple smile and bowed. 

 

At the finale destination you and lay hold hands and ran away from the members. At the same time your spies came out and eliminate the red team which was you and Luhan's team. When the other team arriaved it was quiet and calm.

"Hello red team we're here" Haha said and called after Gary.

"Watch out the spies is watching you all" Gary said from the prison which was at the top of the building. They got only one warning for the members.

"What?" Yoona make a face.

"There they are" Jihyo saw Sehun and ran after him.

"Hyung run" Sehun said to Lay and you who were trying to get the bag which include the tresure. Lay caught your hand when he saw Jae suk and the others after Sehun. The other spies came out and helped Sehun and eliminate all the running man members and the rest.

You and Lay were the last one.

"Go up to the top of the building and you will find the real tresure" It says on the paper. You and Lay weren't allowed to take the lift because this was about cooperation.

"Does your knee hurt?" Lay asked and helped you while holding your hand. You mouth said no but your knee said yes.

"Cameraman-nim, can't we please take the lift? my best friend's knee is injured" Lay begged with his big eyes. You slap his shoulder and tells him to continue. You smile for yourself because of Lay.

 

"Congratulation for the best friend couple and the spies" Jae suk said and clapped his hands. Luhan came closer to you and Lay. He stood behind you and touched your waist while smiling to the camera.

"Do you guys want to know something. I heard Lay-ssi begged the cameraman to let them take the lift because he was worried about ______-ah" Jae suk continue to talk. This time Luhan touched your waist harder and you slapped his hands away.

 

After the show, you went straight home and take a bath. You got alot of gift from your fans and the running man.

After the bath, you tried to get some sleep. Meanwhile your phone rang.

''Hello Luhan oppa''You said without looking at the number.

''babo, it's Lay oppa''He rolled his eyes.

''i want to say that Luhan is waiting for you outside the building''He said. You sat up and toke your jacket.

''thank you oppa, but why isn't Luhan oppa calling but you''You asked while closing the door.

''well, he said that he will meet you...And he forgot his phone with me''

''Okay oppa, thank you bye''You hung up on him and walked out from the building.

 

You step into the van and closed it. You sat down beside Luhan,tired.

''What is it oppa?''You asked him.

''We are going to the airport and fetch up or parents''He said

''Now?''He nodded,while handing you a bottle of water. You slightly push it away.

''I don't ...''You lean your head on his shoulder and fall asleep.

*next chapter Live together*

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QN8EBtNtVQ