One-sided love?

My life as your secret bestfriend And secret wife

*Next day*

You woke up in your room and sees Luhan on you chair. Sleeping with his head on the table.

''Why is oppa here?''You sat up on your bed. You rubbed your eyes. It seems like you have been sleeping after the melody of the ajumma.

''Oppa?''You stood up and walked over to him. He didn't wake up so, you tried to shake him. He were mumbling something for himself. You tried to find out what his mumbling about. You got closer to him with your ear to his mouth. 

''Seohyun-sshi I Love ...''His eyes open before he could say the last sentence.

''______-ah what are you doing?''He said and make you land down on your . From his sudden talk.

''Ouch oppa!, you scared me''You stood up on your legs. And glared at him. He pinced your checks and chuckle. His smile fade away as the old feelings tries to take over him.

*Flashback*

You and Luhan were walking around in the mall. You were looking around in the store for new clothes. Luhan were holding on your shopping bags for you.

''oppa,if it's tiring i can take it''You said reaching out your hands for the bags. He push your hands away. You smiled at him, his heart skip everytime he sees you like this. Smiling and laughing. He got this feelings before, the butterflies in the stomach wherever he sees your smiles*Am I falling for my bestfriend?*

''It's okay''He said and smiled. Later in the store you saw the guy, that you've been crushing on for a month. He looks over to you and wink. Luhan saw you blushing and smiling to yourself. He looked over at the store and sees Lay. Luhan got a little bit jealous to see you like that.

''Lay''Luhan called out for him.

''Neh Luhan-hyung''Lay walked over to you.

''What are you doing here?, in a girls store?''Luhan stood up and throw his arms around his shoulder.

''I'm looking for a dress to my little sister. And I don't know really if this will fit her''Lay said and showed them the dress.

''I think your little sister is going to love it. It's beautiful''You said.

''Well i don't really know, can you try it on?. Because I thinks you and my sister have the same size. It would be good to see if it fit''Luhan eyes wide open. Your face slowly turns red.

''yah, are you checking out my bestfriend's body''Luhan pretend to look like a big brother to you.

''It's not like she's your girlfriend for me not to looking at her. ''*he's right, i'm not her boyfriend. Stop with the jealousy now Luhan*He told himself. And sat back down on the chair.

Later of the year. with you around him makes him going crazy. And when you smiles or figure skating makes his heart weak.  He don't know what this feelings he got right now. But he knows that he cant get closer to you.  A month later he got into a audition In korea and got accept as the new SM trainee. He knows that you only loves him as a bestfriend not more. When he left the country to Korea, he felt how hard it was to be without you. You on the other side were focusing on the studies and your Figure-Skating. Later of his trainee days. He saw a beautiful girl with a smile which reminds you alot. That girl who name is Seohyun looks back at him. They both slowly falls inlove with each other. *was it to forget about you?* Seohyun is one year younger then him. But she stills knows  her feelings to Luhan. You were two years younger than him, who didn't recognize his feelings toward you.

*End of the flashback*

''I will go now''Luhan stood up and slowly dragged himself out of your room. You ran out after him.

''Oppa are you and Seohyun-sshi together?''you asked him. He froze and pretend to look confused.

''where did you get this from?, oppa and seohyun-sshi are not together''He lied. He could feel bad feelings.

''Oppa you were mumbling and you said 'Seohyun-ssi I love...' Then you stop*You imitate his action*''He didn't know that he were mumbling out about you and Seohyun. He Had a dream about him and Seohyun breaking up. And he was going to say that he love you. But he wakes up from the dream and sees you infront of him.

''I..Oppa''He stuttered to finds word.

''Oppa you don't have to break up with her if you are in love with her''You said. His brain freeze like if the world have stop for him. He couldn't say any words. His phone starts to vibrated and it was the exo members. He pick it up.

''Luhan hyung, where are you?. We are all in the airport,waiting for you''Suho said.

''i'm coming''He said and hung up and you looked at him.

''i have to go''he said and turned around.
 You saw his back, he were walking away from you.

''Oppa!, I promise to keep my mouth shut''You said to him and smile.

''Bye''He smiled at you and walked out. He didn't want to go,but his legs keeps walking out.

 

*A week later*

You were back in Korea. Your unnies were waiting for you to come out from the airport.The camera man and photographer were waiting for you to come out.

You have some trouble with your suitcase. You had one big suitcase with you. Now that your parents wants you to live in Korea you have brought everything with you. *This teddy bear have to go with me*You thought and now you were holding it all the way out from the airport. When you step out from airport you saw many fans outside, waiting for their idols you guess. You looked at the fans banner, it stood Exo,snsd, super junior... The fangirls/boys start to scream. You looked back and saw SNSD, Exo, SUJU, F(x),Shinee and TVXQ. You couldn't see your unnies anywhere. You walked past the fans with lost look on your face. Some of the fans recongize you .

''Isn't it Lee ________-ah the beautiful ice princess''One of the Exo fan girl said. You heard them and smiled to them . They smiled back.

''Anneyonghaseyo''You said and tried to dragg yourself out of the fans.

''Wow she is so cute and beautiful''One of the boy said. Some of the fans start to ask for your autograph. You gave them your signature, they thank you and called out after their friends to look at you. The fan saw that you have some truble and ask you.

''Do you need help?''they asked, you were kind of happy that they asked you. Even though they were from another fandom they still ask you.

''It's okay, I'm looking out after my unnies''You thank them but suddenly a bodyguard push you away from blocking the way for them. The exo fans saw it and they got mad. they rush over to you and two of them helped you up.

''It's okay''You said. SNSD past you with curious in their face. They wonder who you were, but they had to hurry up. Sistar saw you in the crowd and ran up to you and helped you out from the crowd.

''Thank you for helping our dongsaeng''Hyorin said to the fans.

*Out from the crowd*

''Why did you bring that big teddy bear with you?''Bora said while helping you with the suitcase in to the Van.

''It's from Luhan oppa, i couldn't let it stay in China alone''You said and make a cute face.
 Before you step in the van you look back and meet Luhan's eyes. He looked worried about your fall. You gave him a look to let him know you were okay.

''So, what happend? you were sitting on the floor when i got you''Bora asked while giving some fruit.

''The bodyguard push me away from blocking the way for their stars. I guess''You stuffed the banana in your mouth.

''the bodyguard did what?''Hyorin got mad. She is like your big sister to you.

''The bodyguard will regret it. Lets wait to see the news tomorrow''Soyou said.

 

The sistar Unnies and the dongsaengs (Soyou and Dasom) were right.  On the news paper were a picture of the bodyguard pushing you away and you falls down on the floor.

''Wow, this little thing can be a big news''You thought and toke away the news paper for a morning jogging. It was pretty cold outside while you were jogging.

The air was fresh in the morning. Some peple were still sleeping. You were jogging in the park.

*Luhan were waiting for Seohyun in the park* Sooner you got tired and rest on a bench. You heard some voices behind you. You looked back and saw Luhan and a girl together.

''oppa whats wrong?''Seohyun asked Luhan, they were holding hand. Your face change from a happy face to a sudden sad face. You tried to get closer but a person behind you make you jumped up and scream.

''Lay oppa!?''You were on the ground while looking at the masked person, you kind of remember his voice since he was also your best friend. He toke it off and it was him. Luhan and Seohyun got startled and looked back at you two. Their eyes wide open.

''Here let me help you''He offered you his hands to help you. You notice someting in your eyes. you wipe it away quickly before Lay sees.

''Who were you spying at?''He asked you. He wanted also to join in. But when you turn around and nobody was there.

''I thought I saw Luhan oppa and Seohyun-sshi''You looked at him with the usaully confused look. Luhan And Seohyun were already gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PMRe4k3OSw

 

Next chapter

Running man

 

Thank you for comment, i will try my best and write the fanfic.