Chapter 8

I Don't Know

_______'s P.O.V

 

"_____-ie, Soo Man wants to see you,"

"Arasseo, BoA unnie,"

"You can call me by my real name. U-Know that right, dongsaeng?"

"Ohhhh.. Unnie.. I see what you did there," I said.

"Did what?" Unnie asked innocently.

"Come on, unnie. I am an SMTowner. We know about the YunBoA couple,"

"So, you're saying that you ship us together? We're not even dating!" 

"I'm not so sure about that," I said as I pointed at Yunho oppa leaning against the door frame of my practise room.

Yes, my practise room. You are probably wondering why? Here's why.

 

-Flashback-

 

Music Core's waiting room

 

"What about we go to a karaoke?" Heechul ahjussi suggested.

"Sure!"

"Count me in!"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"For the third time, STOP FORGETTING ME!" Kibum-ssi shouted.

"I'm not going," I said.

To my horror, they all disagreed and before I could run, Siwon-ssi carried me on his back and to Super Junior's van.

What is with them? First, Heechul ahjussi and now Siwon-ssi? Well, let's just hope they're not going to force me to sing. Besides, they don't have anything to black-

"_____? What's with that weird face you're making? Well, since I know you pretty well-"

"You don't know me pretty well," I said to Heechul ahjussi.

"I have my ways. Where was I? Oh, yes. Since I know you pretty well, you won't sing unless we threaten you. So, Seungri, my best man, gave me some baby pictures of you. Well, only I have seen it. If you're not singing, I guess the rest of Super Junior is going to see it," Heechul ahjussi whispered.

Damn it. Urgh!  I'm going to kill Seungri after I kill Hyunjung. I don't care if that adorable maknae is a freaking idol. He's on my list to kill before I die.

"_____. You should really stop voicing out your thoughts. Especially the ones involving murder," Kyuhyun-ssi stated.

"I- What? I voiced out my thoughts again? FML...."

"On the bright side, we're here!" Sungmin-ssi said.

Everyone took turns singing to their hearts content while I am praying that Heechul ahjussi forgot our dea-

"______. It's your turn," Heechul ahjussi shouted. 

And with that, the whole room quiet down. The sounds of laughing are replaced by whoops and cheers.

What did I get myself into?

I started scrolling down the list of songs until I stopped at Someone Like You by Adele. I used to sing this song during the days I tried to get over him. No, not Hyunjung. Soon, the music started playing. I sang the song with all of my bottled up emotions. I never sang in front of people. Just him

Never mind, I'll find,

Someone like you,

I wish nothing but the best,

For you too.

Don't forget me, I beg,

I remember you said,

Some times it last in love but sometimes it hurts instead.

I really meant those words that I sang. I will find some one like him. Or maybe even better. When I finished singing, I turned to face a weeping Sungmin, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk, an awed Heechul, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Yesung, a proud Leeteuk, Kangin, Hangeng and Kibum and a hungry Shindong.

. I must have done horrible. MY SINGING MADE SUNGMIN OPPA CRY!

"I really can't sing. Blame Heechul oppa for that!" I said, flustered.

"What nonsense are you talking about? IT'S ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! So, why don't you sign up in an entertainment company? You've got the looks and the voice but I'm not so sure about your dancing skills," Heechul ahjussi stated.

"She doesn't want to become an idol," Jongwoon oppa said.

"Well, yeah. That's true. I-"

Hamjeongeul pihae bwat-jande,

Nae pomange jabhin baby,

Keu son-mashi charishae,

Ikeot cham sara inne,

Na, na, na, nareul saranghan,

SPY gir-

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo? Is this _____?"

"Yes, that's me. Why did you ask?"

"This is your landlord,"

I quickly went out of the karaoke room.

"Yes? Go on,"

"In order for you to keep staying here, you have to pay up"

"Okay. How much must I pay?"

"$1,000 for this year. Plus, you haven't paid for 4 years. So, that makes it $5,000,"

"WHAT? I don't have that much money!"

"Well, if that's the case, you have to find a new place,"

"Arasseo. Give me a few years. I'll find the money. Good bye,"

"The later you pay, the more money you must pay,"

Soon, my phone started ringing again.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo? Is this _____?"

"Yes, why?"

"This is the hospital your umma is staying in. You need to pay for her fees. Or else, we're going to stop her on the-"

"Yes, yes. I get it. How much must I pay?"

"$5,000. We'll give you a year since we understand that you can't afford it,"

"Thank you. Bye,"

What type of landlord is that? And why must it be US dollars? I hope my umma wakes up soon. Also, what the hell is wrong with this doctor? This must be a corrupted doctor. Always asking for money and insulting my financial status. Never in my life. I need to transfer my umma but of course him, being the corrupted one, will deem her unfit to transfer. Aish! Might be the murderer's doing. How will I get that much money? I have $7000 from my savings and inheritance but if I use that money, I don't have enough for a living! If I work as an ordinary person, I might have to move houses! I've had sooo many memories there. The remaining memories of my appa. Sure, I work as a photographer now but it depends on my schedule. If I don't have anyone to shoot, I won't get money. Plus, there are loads of competition. I can't ask for money from Hyunjung or Heechul ahjussi.. Heechul ahjussi! Which gives me an idea...

"Heechul ahjussi. I mean, oppa. How much money do you make in a month?" I ask.

"I don't know. Since we're in a group, our money gets divided and we only get 20% of our income. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, nothing. Is it possible for you to make $3,000 in a year?" I asked.

"Well, of course! We are the leaders of the hallyu wave. Why do you ask?"

"Just because. Do you really think I should be a trainee?"

"Sure. Wait, didn't you-"

"Oh look at the time! I've got to go. Bye!" I said as I ran off before any of them could offer me a ride.

First, I'll pay the freaking hospital. Then, the landlord. I think I should be a trainee. I need the money. But I might end up training for years. Maybe I shouldn't waste my time and look for a job instead. Maybe I should say my good byes to my umma. But it took only 3 months for Kyuhyun to debut. Maybe I should give it a shot. Who knows? Luck might finally be on my side.

-Present-

"______?"

"De unnie?"

"Remember what I told you?"

"You like Yunho oppa?"

"WHAT?" Yunho oppa and BoA unnie shouted at the same time.

Oh yeah! I forgot about Yunho oppa standing there...

"Ani! Aish. Soo Man is waiting for you," BoA unnie said.

"Okay, bye unnie! Have fun with Yunho oppa. If ya know what I mean," I said as I nudged BoA unnie.

I wonder why Soo Man wants to see me? Am I finally debuting? Nah, it's just been 3 months? OMO! Am I getting fired?

Soon, I arrived. I knocked on Soo Man's door.

"Come in,"

I entered Soo Man's room. It's actually quite decent. I thought it would be fancy or something since he's rich and all.

"Have a sit. Do you know why I called you here?" Soo Man asked.

I shook my head.

"Well, I've heard from the idols here that you are very talented. So, I went to one of your practises. You are talented. This type of talent should not go to waste. So, you are debuting in a few weeks,"

I nodded slowly.

So, I am debuting in a few weeks. Cool. Wait, WHAT? 

"I'm debuting in a few weeks? Are you serious?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes. Now would you please sign this contract,"

"Wait. Can I please choose my concept? I know you're the one in charge and stuff but I have been a fan for a long time and I know antis too. Not that I am one myself. I got to know antis to know why they hate people,"

"Go on,"

"Can my concept please not be cutesy and stuff? It would be better if I show less skin. It should be like 2NE1 and KARA. Or maybe even Wonder Girls or F(x). I've asked antis why they hate etc. etc. and they gave the same reason. They DO NOT like people who act cute when they are already in their 20s. Wait, am I debuting in a group or solo?"

"Well, you're going to debut as a solo. Since you've been a fan and known antis, I'll change your concept. Thank you for telling me this vital piece of information. I'll call your choreographers and stylists and tell them there's going to be a change. Be at practice room 301 tomorrow. Welcome to SM Town, ______."

"Thank you for this amazing opportunity. I'll try my best to not let you down. Thank you, once again," I said as I signed the contract. I bowed to Soo Man before I left the room.

After 3 months of training, I'm finally debuting! OH MY GOD YES! I have another 9 months to earn $2,000. I can do this. Fighting! 

When I exited Soo Man's office, I accidentally bumped into Seohyun and Hyoyeon of SNSD.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" Seohyun shouted.

"Where's your manners? Hyoyeon hissed.

"Yah! You might be my sunbaes but I am older than you. Plus, I'm in good terms with your unnies and dongsaengs. Where are your manners?" I counter attacked.

"Whatever. We don't care about you, trainee. We're prettier, more talented and more successful than you," Seohyun spat.

"I'll be more successful than you. By the way, I've got this conversation recorded. If you want to be in good terms with your Super Junior oppas, be in good terms with me, arasseo? I'll get going now. See you later," 

Who the hell do they think they are? Well, who cares? I'M DEBUTING! I think I should prank my lovable Super Junior. 

I walked to Super Junior's practise room. I knocked their door and went inside. I was shocked to see TVXQ oppas, BoA unnie, SNSD dongsaengs, SHINee dongsaengs, f(x) dongsaengs and also EXO dongsaengs in their practise room.

"Am I the only one uninvited?" I asked, a hint of sadness in my voice. I saw Hyoyeon and Seohyun smirking.

"Surpr- What? NO! You're our guest of honour! We heard that Soo Man talked to you. So, we thought you might debut. We all gathered here to celebrate. We were about to get Heechul hyung to call you but you beat us to it. So, how did it go?" Sungmin oppa asked.

I quickly went into depressed mode. I thought of all the sad things in my life and soon, my tears were forming. I looked up at Sungmin oppa with the saddest look I could pull off. The others started gathering around me.

"I- I got fired," I 'broke down'.

"Awww, _______. Don't cry. Never mind, there's always YG. Why did Soo Man fire you?" Yunho oppa asked.

"Nevermind, we'll give Soo Man a piece of our mind," BoA unnie said.

"We'll make him go through living hell!" Kyuhyun and Changmin chorused.

The room was filled with the sounds of agreeing and plotting. In the corner of my eye, I could see a grinning Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

Soon, the room became silent as I 'cried' out loud.

"_____, unnie. Don't cry," Sulli said.

I looked up to see all of their faces. Wrong move.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOKS ON YOUR FACES!" I laughed while clutching my stomach and rolling on the floor.

"Hyung, I think she went mental," Kyuhyun said to Leeteuk-ssi.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! Awww, I never knew you guys cared for me this much. I'm debuting in a few weeks!" I said to all of them.

I could see the looks of shock and betrayal in their faces. I also saw Hyoyeon and Seohyun's grin from earlier vanished.

"HAHAHAHA GO LOOK AT YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR! HAHAHAHAHAHA I WISH I GOT THIS ON TAPE! HAHA Wait, I do! YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I wiped my tears. 

Oh crap. They're mad. ...

"Oh ________. Have you forgotten what I said during our karaoke session?"

I thought for a while.

Oh holy . No!

I quickly went down on my knees in front of Heechul ahjussi.

"Oppa! Forgive me! I just had to do it? Come on, you understand me, right? RIGHT? I'm sorry! I didn't mean too! I'll treat you dinner!" I said non-stop. I showed Heechul ahjussi the most pitiful face I've ever shown in my whole entire life. I swear I could see him wavering.

"Wow, hyung. What did you say back then? You've got her begging you for mercy. Tell me your secrets!" Kyuhyun and Changmin said.

"Aish. Fine, I'll forgive you. Let's go eat dinner! Kaja!" Heechul ahjussi said.

"Let's! Bye! Only Heechul oppa knows how to blackmail me! Learn from him!" I shouted at the others.

"Yah! ______ unnie!"

"Yah! ______ noona!"

"Yah! _______-ie!"

All of them shouted at the same time.

"Treat us too!"

"Nope! Bye guys! to be you" I shouted as I ran off with Heechul oppa.

 

I could get used to this. You might be wondering how am I close to all of them in just 3 months. Well, I am a charming person always help all of them and hang out with them. Thanks to Super Junior too. If they didn't introduce me to them, I wouldn't have been as close. I started hanging out with BoA unnie because she's a nice unnie and I'm, by far, her favourite dongsaeng.

-Flashback-

"Hey guys!" A sweet sounding voice said as she entered the room.

"Hey! Have you met ______? She's a great girl and she's a trainee here," Leeteuk-ssi said.

"Oh my God! Is that you? BoA sunbae! I'm such a big fan of yours!" I said as I started to sing and dance to "Only One".

"Aigoo. Thank you! You can call me unnie, by the way. You're sooo adorable! What's your name and how old are you?" BoA unnie said.

"______ imnida. I'm 23 years old," I said as I flashed BoA unnie my killer smile.

"Yah! You weren't as enthusiastic as this when you met us!" Heechul ahjussi stated.

"Jealous?" Me and BoA unnie chorused.

"Yeah! High five, dongsaeng!" BoA unnie said as we high fived each other.

"We're going to get along well," BoA unnie said.

-Present-

And since then, we started hanging around together more often. We share many things in common too! I started hanging around TVXQ because of Kyuhyun-ssi and BoA unnie. I got close to Yunho oppa because of BoA and I got close to Changmin-ssi because of kyuhyun-ssi.

-Flashback-

"Hey BoA! What are you doing?" A male voice asked.

"Just hanging out with my favourite dongsaeng," BoA unnie casually replied.

"And I told you to call me by my real name! We're best friends for crying out loud!"

"I like to call you BoA. BoA sounds cool. Beats of Art. Who's your favourite dongsaeng?"

"Of course it's me, hyung!" Changmin-ssi said.

"You wish, Changminnie! Haven't you guys met her? Meet _____, my favourite dongsaeng. She's 23 years old. She's a trainee too. Plus, she can sing and dance well. Be careful of her! She is EXACTLY like Kyuhyun and Changmin. She's evil," BoA unnie said.

"Evil? We'll get along just fine," Changmin-ssi said.

"Unnie! You'll regret saying that. ______ imnida. I am the infamous _____. BoA unnie's favourite dongsaeng and also supposedly evil. I'm your biggest fan!" I gushed.

"Yah! You said that you were my biggest fan and started dancing to "Only One","

"Unnie, I can be a Jumping BoA, a Cassie, an ELF, a SONE, a Shawol, an Aff(x)tionate and an Exotic at the same time. I'm an SM Towner," I stated matter-of-factly. I started dancing to the EXTREMELY hard dance which is also known as the "Keep Your Head Down" dance.

"Wow! Not bad! Impressive. Keep up the good work. I have a feeling we will be getting along just fine," Yunho-ssi said.

"Thanks, Yunho sunbae!"

"Yunho sunbae? Let's drop the formalities. Call me oppa instead,"

"Sure, Yunho oppa. Look at the time! I've got to go train. Bye Yunho oppa! Bye Changmin sunbae! Bye BoA unnie!"

"Yah! You can call me oppa too!" Changmin-ssi shouted.

"NOPE! I won't call you nor Kyuhyun oppa since I feel like I'm older than you. BYE!"

"She is an evil one but she's special" I heard Changmin-ssi say to BoA unnie.

"I heard that!" I shouted at them as I ran to my practise room.

-Present-

As I get closer to TVXQ, I encountered SNSD dongsaengs.

-Flashback-

I was walking down the hallway when I saw someone sprawled on the floor. I went to get a closer look.

"Omo! Gwenchana?" I asked.

"Ah, de. I just fell down. No big deal," The female voice said.

"Can you get up?" I asked, my voice filled with concern.

"Ani. I don't think so,"

I got a good look of her face and was shocked to see....

SNSD's Choi Sooyoung!

"Omo! Sooyoung sunbae! Let me help you! Where are you going?"

"Ah, kamsahamnida. I'm going to our practise room. What's your name?"

"My name's ______ and I'm 23 years old, if you're asking. Here you go," I said as I led her into SNSD's practise room.

"Omo! Sooyoungie! What happened?" Taeyeon sunbae asked.

"Oh, she fell down on the hallway just now. It was kinda slippery,"

"Kamsahamnida for your help, ______ unnie. I can call you that, right?" Sooyoungie asked.

"Sure, no problem. Glad to help a fellow dongsaeng," I said as I grinned.

"An unnie of our unnie is also our unnie!" Yoona sunbae said.

"Come in, ______ unnie," Yoona said.

"Ah, never mind. I don't want to bother you guys rehearsing,"

"You're not a bother at all! Come in!" Tiffany sunbae said.

"Thanks. I really am honoured. I'm your Number 1 fan, sunbaes!" I said as I started dancing along to "The Boys" while singing.

"Sunbaes? We want to be your dongsaeng instead of your sunbae!" Yoona said.

"Oh well, okay!"

-Present-

And with that, I started spending time with SNSD too. Because I'm a close friend to SNSD, I automatically became close friends with SHINee and f(x) since Jessica's dongsaeng, Krystal, is in f(x).

-Flashback-

"Noonas!" I heard someone shout.

Noona? Must be a younger guy.

"Hey!" More voices said.

"Unnie!" Another voice said.

"Hey guys! Hey Taemin! Krystal! Long time since you've visit," Jessica said.

"Yah! Come over here and meet our favourite unnie, ______" Yoona said.

"Hi. _____ imnida. I'm 23 years old. Nice to meet you, sunbaes," I said as I bowed politely to all of them.

"Why is ______ being polite all of a sudden?" I heard Sunny saying.

"Yah! I heard that!" I said/shouted.

"______? Oh! We've heard loads about you from SNSD noonas, BoA noona and also TVXQ and Super Junior hyungs. Wow, quite the popular one, aren't you?" Taemin sunbae said.

"Nah, I'm not that popular. Thanks anyway. I'm a big fan of SHINee and f(x) sunbaes!" I said as I started singing and dancing to "Sherlock" and "Electric Shock".

"Sunbae? That sounds weird, coming out of your mouth, ______ unnie," Yoona stated.

"Well, they did debut before me. Plus, I am a trainee," I stated, my hands on my hips with a diva attitude.

"Haha. Come on, we want to be your dongsaengs too!" SHINee and Krystal said.

"Aww, thanks guys. I'm honoured," I said.

"Unnie! Let me introduce you to my unnies! Come, let's go and leave all these old people," Krystal said as she dragged me to her practise room.

"Sure," I shrugged.

Soon, we arrived.

"UNNIES! I've brought an unnie here! Come meet her!" Krystal shouted.

"Yah! Maknae! Turn down your volume. We are trying to rest here," Luna said.

"Oh, mianhae. Unnie, this is ______ unnie. She's 23 years old and she's close to every group here except f(x). She's also a big fan of us and she's a trainee! She can sing and dance very well. She even sang and danced to "Electric Shock"! Krystal said at once.

"Really?" The other 4 chorused.

"Ne. _____ unnie. ENCORE!"

-Present-

Haha. f(x) is a fun group to hang around with. I remembered how I was chilling in Super Junior's practise room when suddenly EXO barged in.

-Flashback-

"Hyungs!" Male voices shouted.

"Yah! What do you want? Can't you see we're spending time with a special person?" Heechul ahjussi shouted.

"Pardon him. This old ahjussi, I mean, Heechul oppa is just cranky because Jongwoon oppa beat him in Rock, Paper, Scissors," I said to them.

"Hyung, who is she?" I heard an adorable boy ask.

"This is ________. She's 23 yeard old. So, she's your noona. She's my favourite dongsaeng. She's a trainee and she's an ELF. Just an Elf," Sungmin oppa said.

"Yah! I'm also an Exotic! You wish I was just an ELF," I said as I mehronged Sungmin oppa.

"Yah! I'm older than you! You can't yah me!" Sungmin oppa said.

"Oh, but I can because I know you love me," I said. 

"Argh, fine," Sungmin oppa pouted.

"Aigoo, how can a man your age be soooo adorable?" I cooed.

"Have you forgotten us?" Luhan sunbae said.

"I apologize on behalf of Super Junior. They are all very old so you can't really expect them to remember everything. I am the infamous _______. 23 years old. Trainee. BoA unnie, TVXQ and Super Junior's favourite dongsaeng, Yoona and the others' favourite unnie and also SHINee's favourite noona. I am also your biggest fan, sunbaes," I said as I rapped to Kai sunbae's part in MAMA.

"Sunbae? We're not your sunbaes. You are our noona. It's not fair that we get close to you last!" Baekhyun said.

"I feel so old," I said as I rubbed my temples.

"Yah! She may look innocent but she's really evil," I heard a familiar voice say.

"BoA unnie!"

"Yes, that's true. We've experienced it ourselves," Yunho oppa and Changmin said.

"Eventhough she's our unnie, she's very immature. Definitely evil," SNSD and f(x) said.

"But she's our lovable noona," SHINee butted in.

"Yah! How did all of you appear here? Is this a party or something? So I heard that I'm immature and evil?" I said as I leaned my back against the wall.

"Just you wait and see,"

"I knew we shouldn't have done this!" Yuri said.

"This is all Super Junior hyungs’ fault! She's plotting for world domination!" Taemin said.

"Super Junior?" I asked them.

"De!" They all chorused.

"Heechul hyung, it's nice knowing you," Donghae-ssi said.

Soon, the room was filled with apologies from everyone to everyone.

"Why?" Luhan asked, making the whole room go quiet.

"You'll know soon, Luhan," Leeteuk-ssi said.

"I'm letting this go," I said.

"OH THANK LORD! THANK YOU SHISUS! I'LL START GOING TO CHURCH MORE OFTEN!" Ryeowook said.

"We must always believe in God. This is one of the examples why-"

"Shut up, Siwon," Heechul ahjussi said.

-Present-

"_______? Where are we going? We did run away from them," Heechul ahjussi said.

"I know just the place,"

And with that, I brought Heechul ahjussi to my favourite place.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Surprise, surprise! ______'s going to be an idol! Ahehehehe, random, right? Hope you like this update. I know it's not much and stuff. Hope you enjoyed it! ^.^  Next chapter --------> ______'s 'date' with Heechul ahjussi oppa? Stay tuned to know what will happen next. Will she get enough money? Yes? No? Who will she end up with? What happened to her umma? Where's Hyunjung? Does she like hamburgers? All will be revealed sooner or later. :D Seems like someone(s) is jelly and butthurt. Who? Seohyun and Hyoyeon! XD I have NOTHING against SNSD. No hate messages please :) Based on SNSD's antis, one of the reason they HATE SNSD is because they act cute even though they're like +. So, yeah. I'm not an anti! Don't worry~ No Super Generation is going to be included, if you're wondering. I don't want to share my Super Junior boys. So, enjoy reading! Comments are DEEPLY appreciated. If you're a new reader, press the subscribe button! Starting next chapter, I'll reply to comments here instead of the comment section. Thanks! Love you all! Muah~ XD

 

I got you little runaway~

 

 

PS: Next chapter is slightly rated and I'm telling this here because I'm typing the next chapter so expect an upate today :D