Chapter 5

I Don't Know

_______'s POV

 

I was waiting for Hyunjungie (Yes, I dropped the ahjussi in my head because I'm nice that way) outside of umma's room. The doctors still don't know what happened to umma. I mean, that's impossible. They should know the cause since they can do tests and stuff. So, I've come to a conclusion. Someone tried to kill THE Mrs. Lee (NOT Donghae's mom) and he/she bribed the doctors. It could be that or I watched to much CSI. I was still thinking about that possibility when someone suddenly "attacked" me from behind. This scent is realllllllyyyyy familiar. Could it be?

 

"Noona!"

"Seunghyunie!"

I couldn't believe it! Lee Seunghyun. (Yes, THE Lee Seunghyun of Bigbang) My closest dongsaeng in high school! We hugged for about 3 minutes.

"Aigoo... I haven't seen you in ages! You've grown so well," I said. 

"Noona! Stop talking like my umma. Funny thing is she said the EXACT same thing as you did when I visited her yesterday. So, what are you doing here?"

"I was just about to ask you the same question. My umma's in a coma and I'm pretty sure some one's trying to kill her or something. I just visited her yesterday and she looked healthier than me,"

"Noona, don't be sad... Cheer up! Manager hyung's scik so we came to visit him. I'm in charge of the schedules now. Have I told you that I got Bigbang a CF in Japan? Yes, I'm that awesome,"

"Okay, Seunghyun, okay. And yes, I knew that because I watched Strong Heart the other day,"

"So, what happened to that bastard?"

"Well, he-"

"What bastard?" Hyunjung ahjussi interrupted.

"Oh, no one, really. I'll tell you... when I have kids!"

I'm not ready to tell Hyunjung ahjussi yet.

"_______-ie... Have you forgotten.... US?!" Four familiar voices chorused.

"Jiyong oppa! Seunghyun oppa! Yangbae oppa! Daesung oppa! Aww, I missed you!" I said.

"Aigoo... We miss you two!" They said as we did a group hug.

Our moment was interrupted by some one complaining an unnecessary thing.

"Why do you call them oppa? I had to force you to call me oppa. It's unfair! NO MORE JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD!" Hyunjung and Heechuk ahjussi said at the same time. 

Way to ruin the moment. Wait, HEECHUL AHJUSSI?

"Heechul ah-oppa! What - How - Why-"

"Silence, young grasshopper. Relax. Take deep breaths. That's right. You looked sad when you left our dorm so we decided to investigate,"

We? That means...

"Hyung! You said the right term was "stalking"," Kyuhyun-ssi said innocently with a glint of evil barely visible in his eyes. Well, it takes an evil person to know one.

"Yah! You don't have to say that," Heechul ahjussi stated, his hands on his hips.

"Sunbaenim, how do you know _______? How long have you known her? Wait. Don't tell me that.... ONE OF YOU IS DATING HER? She's MY baby girl. Hands off. I will not-"

"Seunghyunie. Calm it, bro. I'm not dating anyone. You've been like this since J-"

"Don't say his name. That guy doesn't even deserve you calling his name. Why don't you date someone better? I recommend... GD, T.O.P. Taeyang and Daesung of.. BIGBANG!"

"Maknae! Don't say that," All (except Seunghyun (Seungri)) blushed.

"Aigoo.... Why are my oppas blushing? Awww, kyeopta!" I cooed.

"Ehem. Is it our turn to be forgotten? Don't keep a diva waiting, hon. If you think that's cute, wait until you see...." Heechul ahjussi paused dramtically "Super Junior's Natural Aegyo King, LEE SUNGMIN!" Heechul ahjussi exclaimed not-so loudly.

"Mwoh? Hyung! I - What - How - Wae?" Sungmin-ssi whined.

OH. MY. GOD. SO. EFFING. CUTE! CONTROL. FANGIRLISM.

"_______-ie. Are you alright?" Heechul ahjussi asked.

All I could do was nod. Even though Sungmin-ssi didn't do anything, it's just SOOOOO CUTE! My poor fangirl soul can't take it. One more move and I might-

"Did I do something wrong? Mianhae... Hmm.. I can make it up to you! Buing bui-"

"AIGOO... SUNGMIN OPPA! KYEOTA!" I shouted not-so-loudly (because this is a freaking hospital) as I hugged the life out of him.

I was hugging the life out of him when I suddenly realise three things.

 

a) I called Sungmin-ssi 'oppa' without his permission.

b) Everyone's eyes were wide open.

c) I am currently still hugging Sungmin-ssi as we speak.

 

"Omo! Mianhae, Sungmin-ssi. Jeongmal mianhae. I don't know wha-"

"Aww, I wished it lasted longer. Never mind. I don't mind. But it would be better if you call me oppa from now on. Arraseo?"

"De, Sungmin oppa," I said, filled with enthusiasm.

"Aigoo.. Give your oppa a hug," Sungmin oppa cooed.

"Psst. _____-ie. Let's go grab some ice cream. Just the two of us. Let's ditch these very ancient people. Run on my count, arraseo?"

"De," Ooooohhh. This is going to be fun...

"Yah! Stop hugging already!" Seunghyunie and Heechul ahjussi said.

We seperated from each other. Sungmin oppa turned to look at me. Then, when the others weren't looking, he mouthed for us to run.

"Yah! Where are you going young lady?!" Heechul ahjussi shouted.

"No where, AHJUSSI! Mehrong!" I said as I ran with Sungmin oppa.

When we reached the ice cream parlor, we were out of breath. The events of just now came back to our minds. We started laughing hysterically.

"So, what flavour do you want?" Sungmin oppa asked.

"Anything's fine with me. I'm starving," I said.

"Okay, wait for me,"

Sungmin oppa came back with two LARGE mint chocolate chips in a cup. 

"Here you go," 

"Oppa! How did you know it's my favourite flavour?"

"It's your favourite flavour? Mine too!"

And with that, we started getting to know each other. Soon, night time came.

"Let me walk you to your house. Where is it?" Sungmin oppa asked.

"Never mind. I can walk to my own house by myself," I said.

"Aniyo. Not on this guy's watch. It's dangerous for a pretty yeoja like you to walk alone during night time. Heck, it's dangerous for someone as beautiful as you to even walk alone during day time! I'm walking with you and that's final," Sungmin oppa said cutely.

"Awww, okay. My house is just a few blocks from here,"

While walking, we enjoyed the scenery. The midnight blue sky decorated with twinkling stars, the cool breeze slowly brushing our skin, the big park with loads of tall, beautiful trees. The moonlight shining on the guy - sent from -  heaven's face. Soon, we reached my house.

"Thank you, Sungmin oppa! Good night! Have a safe journey!" 

"Ummmm. _____? Can I have your phone number?"

"Sure. Here you go,"

"Okay, thanks! Here's my phone number. Call me soon! Or I'll call you. Bye!"

"Bye Sungmin oppa!" I said as I kissed his cheek.

 

Sungmin's POV

 

"Bye Sungmin oppa!" She said as she kissed my cheek.

I blused profusely at her cute gesture. Wait. Why am I even blushing? Come on, loads of girls kissed your cheek yet you never blushed. Lee Sungmin, what the hell is going on with you? I'm pretty sure it's nothing. Yeah, maybe that.  Tomorrow's going to be a loooonnnnnngggg day.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

LOL YAY ME! I finally updated. I was too lazy to update because I had no inspiration. I was too busy to update because of school work. (and that other excuse if ya know what I mean) I might not update for a long period of time since my teachers started bossing assigning us LOADS of presentations and folios. Pardon my grammar mistakes and also spelling. Seems like someone is in denial... *winkwinknudgenudge* What will happen next? Stay tuned to find out! LOL Seriously, I'm serious. Hope you enjoyed it! I think it's kinda short. Forgive me! *Does the sorry sorry dance*