Chapter 6

I Don't Know

Sungmin’s  P.O.V (same night)

 

I am standing outside of our dorm as we speak. I’m scared of what lies behind this door. Since it’s a Friday, I am next, according to our lovable evil maknae. Plus, I probably have to face the wrath of Heechul hyung. What have I gotten myself into? But.. it’s totally worth it.

-Flashback-

“______-ie. You have some ice cream there,”

“Bwoh? Where?”

“There,” I said as I put a whole spoon of ice cream on her face.

“Yup. That exact spot,” I stated, trying to keep a straight face.

“Dafu- Yah! Lee Sungmin! Look! Kyuhyun’s there!”

Kyu?

While I was distracted, trying to find Kyu~, she put the remaining of her ice cream on my face.

“Yah! _______! Kyu’s not here.. but that’s not the main point. Come here you,”

“Bwo-“

“Yah-“

“Mehro-“

“ to be- Yah!”

“The same goes to you to,”

“Take this Miss Lee _____,”

“Miss? Pfft. What about a taste of your own medicine, Mister Lee Sungmin?”

I gasped astounded.

“Excuuuuuuuuuuseeeeeeeeeee me. I ain’t no Mister, honey,”

I said, as my inner diva started to kick in. This is what happens when you hang out around Heechul hyung too much.

She started glaring at me. So, I decided to return the favour. We glared at each other for a long time. Slowly, it became a staring contest.

Is it just me or are her eyes shining? They look so pure and innocent and well, dark brown. It has this mysterious feel to it. The feeling when you want to know more. The feeling that gets you curious.

Without me realizing, I inched my face closer towards her. I don’t know what got into me but I kept getting closer and closer until our faces were just inches apart. I was about to kiss her when an annoying human being interrupted th-

Wait what? What the hell am I thinking about? Kiss her? Interrupting? What has gotten into me? I guess I was just tired.

I thought as I backed away.

“Excuse me, miss and sir but we are going to close soon. Thank you,”

“Ah.. D-D-Deh.. Kaja,” _____ said.

Aigoo, she’s blushing.. Cute.. Snap out of it, Lee Sungmin!

-End of flashback-

I was still thinking about the incident earlier when somebody called my phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo? Sungmin oppa. It’s me, ______. I just called to check on you. Have you reached the dorms yet?”

“_____ie? Ah, ye. I’m outside the dorms,”

“Outside? Why didn’t you go in- Oh yeah.. It’s Friday, right? Kyu’s out to get you?”

“Ye- Wait.. How did you know?”

“AHHHHHHHHH! JAKHDJKASHDKASD KYUMIN IS REAL! Awwwww,. Tell President Jongwoon I’m part of KyuMin’s fan club!”

“Did you just fangirl over me and Kyu over the phone while talking to me?” So ____’s a KyuMin shipper?

“Ummm… Pffft. No… Nevermind that evil maknae. Just go in there and act like a man. Fighting! I’ve got to go now. Bye!”

“Haha. Okay, bye,”

That’s right, Lee Sungmin. Act like a man. Especially in front of _____. Yes, that’s right. Awww, she’s so cute.

I absentmindedly opened the front door. I was still smiling widely, remembering everything that happened just now. I didn’t even realize the bucket of water that just drenched me until Kyu started slapping me.

“Hyung. Hyung? Are you alright, hyung? Why are you smiling? Why? Ohhh… I see where this is going,”

“Deh? Yah! Cho Kyu freaking hyun! Why the hell am I wet?”

“Sheesh. He was all giggly and happy just now. Now, he’s like a cranky old grandpa,” Kyuhyun grumbled.

“I heard that!” I shouted.

“But it’s okay, Kyu. I forgive you. Saranghae!” I said as I made a heart shape using my hands.

“Saranghae, Minnie hyung!” Kyu said as we hugged.

“Talk about bipolar much,” Hyukjae stated.

“Shut up, Hyukjae. Don’t spoil this moment. Awww, KyuMin moment! Need my effing camera. Wookie! Where’s the camera? Oh, never mind! It’s here,” Jongwoon hyung shouted.

“I am the luckiest KyuMin shipper alive,” Jongwoon hyung stated proudly.

“Speaking of KyuMin shipper… Jongwoon hyung! _____ wanted me to inform you that she’s a KyuMin shipper too!” I said, a little too excited.

“Why so excited, hyung? Spill the details,” Kyu said.

“Well, I-“

“Ehem. Have you forgotten me, Lee Sungmin?” Heechul hyung stated, leaning against the doorway.

“Ah.. N-no.. Heechul hyung… I hear Kyuhyun calling. I’ve got to go~”

“Yah! Lee Sungmin! Kyuhyun's right here!”

But it was too late. I was already in our room.

 

 

 

So, yeah... This is kinda short in my opinion. I'll do a longer update next time. ^.^ School holidays here again! Soooooo happy! I'm not going to be in town starting Tuesday to Friday so I might update Saturday or Sunday. Hope you guys enjoyed it! I am going to improve more. I'll make a poll later (LOL I dunno how to make one). So, I'll ask first. Who would you like _____ to end up with? Candidates:

a) Yesung

b) Kyuhyun

c) Sungmin

d) Donghae

LOL All 4 of them are in my Top 5 list. XD   

 

Do comment and tell me how you feel. :)

 

From,

y, Free and Single author,

TasLuq.