Chapter 7

I Don't Know

_____'s P.O.V

 

F.O.R.E.V.E.R Ne son jabeul-ke cheot nune kkojhin geunalcheoreom uri sa-i saero kochim

Be my love, Need you girl. Ojig naege-neun neoppuniya neodo al-jan-

 

"Yoboseyo?" I mumbled. Don't blame me. I just woke up. If it wasn't for my-

"Yoboseyo? _____?" Who owns this y voice? 

I heard a chuckle at the end of the line.

"I own this y voice. Me, Kim Jongwoon of Super Junior," Dafu- Did I just voice out my thoughts? Kim Jongwoon? Super Junior? Sounds familiar... Oh yeah.. My bias!

"Yes, yes you did. Omo! I'm your bias?! Yes! IN YOUR FACE HYUNGS AND DONGSAENGS!" I heard him shout.

"Yah! Kim Jongwoon! Shut up! We don't know and don't care what you're talking about!" I heard Heechul ahjussi shout.

"Jealous much? So, are you free today?"

"Urm.. No... I'm worth a million dollars. Wait, how did you get my number?"

"I.... stole it from Sungmin's phone? That's not what I mean... Are you busy today?"

"Okay? No, I guess. Why?"

"Let's hang out today! Me and you? You know, get to know each other?"

"Sure.. So, where do we meet?"

"I'll pick you up at your house. Don't worry, I know where it is. Don't ask me how. Bye!"

"Bye?"

That was weird. A new problem. What the hell am I going to wear? Where are we going? I need to wear something appropriate. Jeans? Shorts? Urgh.. I think I need some help.

"Hello? Mimi?"

"_______? Oh my gawd it's you! Long time no see,"

"Mi, I just went to your dorm yesterday,"

"Oh yeah.. And you ran off with Sungmin hyung," I blushed, remembering yesterday's event.

"So, can you help me with something? I'm going out and I don't know where and I have NO IDEA on what to wear. Since you've been here loads of times, can you help? Just describe it and I'll find it,"

"Sure. So,"

After about 10 minutes of getting lectured by Zhou Mi, I finally have something decent to wear.

"Thanks, Mi! I'll treat you later. Bye!"

"Arasseo. Bye! Good luck on your date with Yesung hyung!"

"Bwoh?! It's not a d-"

He hung up. He freaking hung up on me.

I was still thinking of words to say to him for hanging up on me when I heard someone honking his/her car. I went out to see that it was... Yesung?

"Come on! You don't want the owner of the y voice this morning to be waiting, right?" Darn. He's not going to let go of it.

"Yah! If you behave that way, I'm not going!"

"Did you just 'yah' your bias? Well, too bad you're going anyway," He said as he carried me and put me in the passenger seat.

"I'll change my bias if you act this way," I said as I 'mehronged' him.

"I know you wouldn't. I'm too lovable," 

. This guy's got a point.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"I don't know. Where do you wanna go?" I mentally facepalmed myself. He took me out but doesn't know where to go? Awwww, adorable.

"I'll go wherever you want to go,"

"So, you want to go to the men's restroom?"

"Bwoh? No way! Aish," I cussed.

"Did you just cuss?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Nope. Aish = Ten chances. I just wanted ten chances,"

"Isn't that the excuse I used while filming Shin PD? You must be a hardcore ELF, then,"

"Whatever, Jongwoon-ssi. I can call you that, right? Instead of Yesung?"

"Sure. Jongwoon oppa it is," He said.

"I'm not going to call you oppa,"

"Oh, yes. Yes, you are or else, I'm not going to let you forget about this morning's incident,"

Curse me and my voicing out my thoughts habit.

"Come on, we're here," Jongwoon oppa said.

"The hill where we first met?"

"Yup. I brought some food. I'm surprised to see that you didn't notice the picnic basket at the back,"

"Awww, thanks! I'm hungry. Wait, did Ryeowook-ssi cook this or did you?"

"Uhhhh... Ryeowook?"

"Awwww... A YeWook moment!"

"Why do fans always pair us together?" Jongwoon oppa asked as we went to the hill and set things up.

"Says the guy who is always hugging him and also read fan fictions about you two,"

"That doesn't mean anything! So, what do you like to do? Apart from taking pictures and stuff,"

"I love to sing and dance but I don't want to become an idol. I also like to prank the people close to me. So, if you wanna be close to me, better watch out," I said as I laughed evilly.

"Sure, so.." And with that, we kept telling each other stuff that most people won't know. Even embarassing moments.

"I can't believe you actually did that!" I laughed.

"Says the girl who puked on her crush's shoes when she was 5" Jongwoon oppa counter attacked.

Then, my stomach grumbled loudly.

What's with me and my grumbling stomach? Every time! In front of Super Junior.

"I see that someone's hungry. Come on. Let's eat!"

After we ate, I decided to lie down on the grass and watch the clouds.

"Hey, Jongwoon oppa! That cloud looks like a turtle," I stated.

"Cloud? Sounds like my nickname,"

"Yeah. It's my fandom apart from being an ELF," I blurted out.

"Hahaha. Awwww, I can feel the love," Jongwoon oppa said, proudly.

"Yeah, yeah. Look a dinosaur!"

"It looks like a castle now. A place where my pet turtles can live in,"

"That's so... random?"

"Thanks. It's part of my charm," Jongwoon oppa said while winking.

"You're welcome?"

"_____, you're so beautiful," Jongwoon oppa said while blushing.

Did my ultimate bias call me beautiful? Am I dreaming? This is a nice dream. I feel like I'm in heaven~

"Wow. I didn't know you would be that happy. Yes, I did call you that. No, you're not dreaming," Jongwoon oppa said with a smirk.

"I should really stop this habit before the whole world knows everything," I said to myself. I turned around to face Jongwoon oppa.

"Thanks for the compliment," 

"You're welcome," He smiled. 

I was still looking at the sky when I felt someone watching me. I turned around and saw that Jongwoon oppa is staring at me.

He sure has an intense gaze. If looks could kill, I'd probably be dead by now.

 

Yesung's P.O.V

 

While she was sky gazing, I took this opportunity to look at her. The wind was slightly blowing, making her black, wavy hair flow gently in the breeze. She's beautiful. No doubt about that.

I was still staring at her when she stared back at me.

Her eyes are so mesmerizing. I feel like I'm being drawn to it.

I inched closer towards her face.

Am I  the only one feeling this? I wish she was mine. As much as I hate to admit, I have fallen in love with Lee ______.

Our faces are just inches apart. I was about to kiss her when suddenly my phone rang, pulling us both back to reality.

I swear I'm going to kill whoever interrupted this.

"Hyung?" 

"Yes, Kyuhyun? Why did you call?" I asked, clearly showing him I'm irritated.

"Nothing, hyung. I called just to annoy you. Bye!"

Aish. This kid.

"Again? Why does this always happen?" I heard _____ mumble.

"What always happens?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. Don't you have schedules or anything?"

"Well, I do have Music Core soon. Wanna follow?"

"No, I'll just be a burden if I did,"

"Well, I've decided that I won't take no for an answer. Kaja!"

"But I-"

Too late. I've carried her back to my car.

 

-On the set of Music Core-

 

"Don't worry, she's with Super Junior," I said to the staffs.

"Come along now, little one," 

"Pfft. Me? Little? I'm 23 years old now. I'm almost as tall as you!"

"Nah, you wish. Come on! Let's surprise them!"

"1,2,3..."

"SURPRISE!" We both shouted.

To our surprise and dismay, it wasn't Super Junior's waiting room. 

God, this is so embarrassing. FML.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yesung sunbaenim," They greeted.

"Ah, de. Annyeong. Do you know where Super Junior's waiting room is?" I asked LED Apple.

"They are situated in front of this waiting room," Kyumin (Yes, the dude's name is Kyumin) said.

"Ah, gomawo, Kyumin. Bye guys! Fighting!" I said. In all honesty, this is my first time meeting them. I only know Kyumin because we have an OTP named KyuMin.

"Okay, for real this time. Ready?" I asked _____.

"Hell yeah!"

"1,2,3... SURPRISE!" We chorused.

"______? Hyung? How did you - When did you? Why are you together?" Sungmin asked me.

"They went out on a date together!" Zhou Mi sang.

"Bwoh?" Every one including myself chorused.

"So that's why hyung sounded irritated when I called. Did I interrupt a moment? ing FTW!"

"Aniyo! We just went out on a friendly date. Right, Jongwoon oppa?"

"Yeah. What she said,"

"Oppa? Why do you call him oppa?" Heechul hyung asked.

"Because I'm her ultimate bias," I said, proudly.

"Pfft. You wish you were her bias!" All of them chorused.

"Wow! That's so cool! We said the same thing!" They chorused again.

"Keep calm and listen to me," ______ said while still giggling.

"Unfortunately, it's true that Jongwoon ahjussi right here is my bias. I think I'm gonna change it," She threatened.

"Or do you want them to find out about what happened this morning?" I said with a smirk.

There were 'oohhhhs' and 'ahhhhs' echoing the room.

"Yah! What did you do to my baby girl?" Heechul hyung asked.

"Nothing. It's what she did,"

"You wouldn't," _____ said while looking at me.

"I sooo would,"

"You're lucky that I love you more than the others here," She blurted out loud.

"Bwoh!" Everyone including me chorused.

"I should really stop this habit of mine," She said bitterly.

Awww, she's too cute. I have a mission. Operation: Make _____ my girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

Like I said yesterday, I updated! Wee~~~~~~~~~~ So, I'm going to include scenes with Donghae and Kyuhyun first. It'll help you choose. ^.^  I am going to take a while to update since I currently have no idea what to do for those two scenes.  I am busy?  Hope you enjoyed this! I don't know if it's interesting or not since in my opinion it was kinda boring... Do keep commenting <3 XD I still don't know who she'll end up with. It might be anyone. :O Plus, I might add some other characters? Nothing's confirmed yet but I do have the basic storyline. Or don't I? Well, hope you enjoyed it~ Take part int the poll too if you have time to spare! ^.^

 

From,

TasLuq, Spy girl.

 

XD

 

Poll = 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/28890

 

Thanks!~