Chapter 17

I Don't Know

I’m just trolling, guys. XD

 

Since everyone is busy with their own stuff, I decided to talk to Sungmin oppa and fix our relationship.

 

“Sungmin oppa…”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Let’s just forget that ever happened, okay? I don’t want us to be awkward anymore,”

 

“Al-Alright,” Sungmin oppa said, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

 

Why? Maybe I was just imagining things. There’s no way he would be sad.. Unless..

 

“Neon nareul wonhae, neon naege ppajyeo, neon naege michyeo, haeyeonal su eobseo~” Jaejoong oppa started singing.

 

“I got youuuuuuuuuuuu under my skin,” Changmin and Junsu oppa joined in.

 

“Neon nareul wonhae~” DBSK sang.

 

“Wonhae!” I shouted.

 

Suddenly, they started doing the choreography too.

 

“Neon naege ppajyeo~”

 

“Ppajyeo!” TaeYoonSica and I chorused.

 

“Neon naege michyeo~”

 

“Michyeo!”

 

“Neon naye nuye~ I got youuuuuuuuu under my skin~”

 

Seeing DBSK perform Mirotic together for the second time this year makes me feel so happy inside. Sometimes, I just wish they would pull a Shinhwa and reunite.

 

Ireohke nan do (Fiction in fiction)

Iji mwohago (Fiction in fiction)

Nae gaseum soge geuttnaji annheu-

 

“Hello?”

 

“_____,”

 

“Who is this?”

 

“Time will tell. Beware,”

 

“Hello? Hello?”

 

Tuuuut tuuuuut

 

That’s strange. Beware of what? How did he get my number? Who the hell was that?

 

“____, what’s wrong?” Seunghyun oppa asked.

 

“Nothing. He got the wrong number,” I lied.

 

“Blaze-ssi, you used our song as your ringtone?” Hyunseung oppa shouted/asked.

 

I totally forgot that they were here.

 

“Yeah? By the way, you can call me ______, oppa,”

 

“EHMEGHARD SHE CALLED ME OPPA!” Hyunseung oppa fanboy-ed.

 

“EHMEGHARD SHE USED OUR SONG!” Yoseob oppa fanboy-ed.

 

“EHMEGHARD YOU GUYS ARE OVERREACTING!” Heechul ahjussi shouted.

 

“Oppa, you’re just jealous I don’t use Super Junior’s song as my ringtone,”

 

“Hyung, I think you should calm down. ______’s laptop is filled with Super Junior stuff,” Kyuhyun said.

 

Wait, how did he know?

 

As if he read my mind, he answered.

 

“While we were busy surfing through Your ertedness’ laptop, we found 100+ Super Junior songs. Changmin didn’t want to talk about that since he’s jealous that you are more of an ELF,”

 

“Kyuhyun, have you forgotten one thing or did you purposely exclude it because you’re jealous?” Changmin asked.

 

“What thing? Spill, maknae,” Yunho said.

 

Oh no.. They’re going to find out that I’m biased. Asjdhajkdhajkdhad.

 

“There were loads of Super Junior pictures but the majority of it is pictures of…”

 

“Pictures of who?” Heechul ahjussi interrupted.

 

“Sheesh, I was about to tell anyway. Pictures of Jongwoon hyung,”

 

“JONGWOON HYUNG?!”

“JONGWOONIE?!”

“JONGWOON OPPA?!”

“YESUNG HYUNG?!”

“ME?!”

 

Everyone chorused. Once again, all eyes were on me.

 

“Look, guys. I can explain. As you can see, my bias group is Super Ju-“

 

“YEAH!” Super Junior chorused.

 

“It sounds like you won GDA or something,” Luhan said.

 

“You just jelly,” Super Junior chorused again.

 

My 5 year old oppas… -.-“

 

“As I was saying, they are my bias group. So, my bias in that group will be my ultimate bias and that person is Jongwoon op-“

 

“YEAH!” Jongwoon oppa shouted.

 

“Hyung, shut up,” Kyuhyun whined.

 

“Yah! Is that how you talk to your hyung?” Jongwoon oppa said.

 

“But I like other groups too,”

 

“Noona, who’s your bias in SHINee?”

 

“Unnie, who’s your bias in f(x)?”

 

“Chingu, what about SNSD?”

 

“Noona, what about EXO?”

 

“Your bias in BigBang is?”

 

“Your bias in DBSK?”

 

“No, what about B2ST?”

 

“Are you sure you want to know?” I asked.

 

“Yes!”

“No!”

 

B2ST oppas were shocked when they found out who said ‘no’. It’s not everyday you see Korea’s top girl group behaving this way. Yes, I’m talking about Seohyun and Hyoyeon. Apparently, the other members have turned over a new leaf. Though I’m not sure why.

 

“In DBSK, I have no idea who my bias is. First, it was Jaejoong oppa but then it was Yoochun oppa but then it was Changmin but then it was Yunho oppa and recently it was Junsu oppa. So, I seriously have no clue. Stop making yourselves attractive!”

 

“So, we are all your biases? YEAH! But I’ll be her bias at the end of the day,” DBSK chorused.

 

Why does it even matter? It’s not like I’m Kim Taehee or Kim Heesun. I might have saved the world from a monkey invasion in my past life.

 

“In SHINee, it’s…”

 

A knock on the door prevented me from answering.

 

Again?!

 

“Blaze-ssi, it’s nearing the end of the show. Please head to the stage,”

 

“Okay,”

 

I turned around to meet SHINee.

 

“Sorry guys. Looks like I have to go. Maybe next time?”

 

“But noona…”

 

I bid goodbye and dashed towards the door. I went up on the stage. I was pretty sure I wouldn’t win any awards at all. I just debuted. It’s impossible. Maybe I’m going to win next week but that’s only if I made an impact. I still have two more music shows to go. Then, promotions will start.

 

“The winner of this week goes to…… Ailee!”

 

After I congratulated her, I quickly went off stage and back to my dressing room. I was shocked to see who was in there.

 

“What’s with my ex coming here? It happened twice. Get out, Hyunjung. I don’t need you here,”

 

“Come on, ______. Remem-“

 

“Been there, done that,” Heechul ahjussi spat.

 

Ignoring Heechul’s words, he continued.

 

“I promised to be your knight in extra shiny armour back in High School,”

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

“I promised to be your knight in extra shiny armour back in High School,”

 

That’s why she looked sad when I said I’d be her knight in shining armour… I hope whatever he says have no impact on _____. He doesn’t deserve another chance.

 

‘I hope for that too,’

 

‘Yeah.. Wait.. SUNGMIN HYUNG?! That means… If we can read each other’s thoughts… That means, the annoying voice is starting to pity us… That means, SHE’S CRUMBLING!’

 

Donghae, Jongwoon hyung and Heechul hyung can’t yet. We still have a chance,’

 

‘You’re right!’

 

“_____-ah! Don’t fall for his trick! Remember that he cheated on you twice?”

 

“I’m not falling for it,” She stubbornly denies.

 

“I can sense that you are!”

 

With that, Heechul hyung, Jongwoon hyung and Donghae hyung realise the situation.

 

“It’s okay, hyungs. It’s just Sungmin hyung,” I reassured them.

 

The others who were present gave me a weird look.

 

“What the hell are you talking about, maknae?” Youngwoon hyung asked.

 

“Nothing. Just my undying love for Sungmin hyung. Right, hyung?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Back to the point. _____, don’t you dare go back to him,” Heechul hyung said.

 

“Yeah! There are plenty of fish in the sea. Not that I’m saying you should date a fish or human fish or Donghae but you get what I’m saying, right?” Sungmin hyung said.

 

______ giggled.

 

WHY IS SHE GIGGLING?!

 

“Oppa, you said that before,”

 

“I know I did. Whatever makes you happy, right?”

 

_____ blushed.

 

‘Hyung, what is going on?’

 

 

‘HYUNG?! I guess it’s working,’

 

“Stop flirting with my girl, feminine-looking guy,” Hyunjung spat.

 

“HEY!” All of the males present in this room chorused.

 

The nerve of this guy…’

 

‘I know, hyung,’

 

We’re all feminine looking,’

 

‘Sungmin hyung? Donghae hyung? JONGWOON HYUNG?! No… This can’t be happening… NO! CHANGE HER MIND!’

 

“_____-AH! DON’T GO BACK TO HIM!” The Mind Reading Association (MRA) chorused.

 

_____ gave us a weird look. Screw it, it’s not just her. Everyone including Heechul hyung.

 

“I guess it’s time to unleash our secret weapon…” I said.

 

“DANCE TIME!”

 

Only Sungmin hyung and Donghae hyung looked cool. Jongwoon hyung and I are failing miserably with a capital F.

 

Good news is, we got ____ to be in a fit of laughter. Bad news is, people are starting to question our antics. Luckily, I know how to avoid that.

 

“We are Fighting Juni-“

 

“ORYEO!” The rest of the MRA chorused.

 

“We appear whenever there’s awkwardness,” I explained.

 

“Isn’t Hyukjae oppa a part of Fighting Junior and not Jongwoon oppa?”

 

She’s right! What should I-

 

“Hyukjae is currently managing the Domestic Use of Anchovies Department so I’m filling in for him,” Jongwoon hyung explained.

 

What the… At least it got ______ to laugh like there’s no tomorrow… but can they still read my thoughts? Let’s see…

 

‘Finding Nemo !’

 

 

IT WORKED!

 

“______-ah. I knew what you named me in my phone,”

 

‘This might be it… Prepare yourselves!’

 

NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!’

 

“There’s no way you would know,” ____ said.

 

“It’s…”

 

No… no… This can’t be it…’

 

“Cute sunbae, isn’t it?”

 

What the hell? Why would she name him that?’

 

“HYUNG! WHY MUST YOU JOIN?! YOU DESTROYED ALL HOPE!” The MRA chorused.

 

“I was just saying, guys. It’s not my fault if the annoying voice decides to-” Heechul hyung said.

 

“What. The. Hell?!” Youngwoon hyung shouted.

 

“Do you guys have telepathy or something?” _____ questioned.

 

“NO!” We chorused.

 

“Sheesh, I was just asking…”

 

“_____-ah. Remember the old days? Don’t deny it because I know you still love me,”

 

‘Please don’t…’

 

‘Maybe we should call K.Will?’

 

‘Hyung, it’s not the time to joke…’

 

‘No, let’s not call him. We’ll sing it! Acapella style,’

 

That’s actually not a bad idea. On my count. 1, 2, 3, GO!’

 

“IREOHJIMA JEBAL~ TTONAJIMA JEBAL~ DORAWA~ DORAWA~”

 

“Are you rooting for me?” It asked.

 

______ giggled.

 

‘Backfired,’

 

“No! We’re asking her to come back to us. Not you~” MRA sang.

 

You guys are great singers. SING YOUR OST OR SOMETHING!’

 

‘But I don’t sing one,’

 

‘Hyung, I’ll sing my new OST and you’ll sing 7 Years Of Love,’

 

No, it’s like we’re confessing. She might not be ready…’

 

‘Donghae’s right,’

 

‘What should we do?’

 

‘Wookie once went on Immortal Songs 2 for King of The Kings battle. Sweet Sorrow sang a song about lying. It was awesome! Let’s attempt that. Do you know the song?’

 

‘Hyung, you forced all of us to watch it with you. Yes, we know,’

 

‘But when should we sing it?’

 

“_____-ah. I’ll treat you better this time. I was suffering when I knew you’re not mine. I didn’t know I hurt you so bad. Please, come back to me,”

 

‘NOW!’

 

“Kojimariya~”

 

“But I-“

 

“Kojimariya~ kojimariya kojimariya kojimariyaaaaa~”

 

“I want to join too!” Ryeowook said.

 

“Sure, join in!”

 

“KOJIMARIYA~ Kojimariya kojimariya kojimariya kojimariyaaaaaaa~”

 

“I’m not lying!” Hyunjung shouted.

 

“Kyuhyun, Donghae oppa, Jongwoon oppa, Sungmin oppa…”

 

“We just don’t want you to get hurt. He cheated on you twice,” I said.

 

“He would have followed you to the park the other day if he truly cared and not just wait for 3 whole weeks which coincidentally falls on the day of your debut,” Sungmin hyung said.

 

“Isn’t it fishy that he decided to choose the day you were to debut as an idol?” Heechul hyung joined in.

 

“If he truly loved you, he would have come sooner,” Jongwoon hyung voiced out.

 

“You have us. You don’t need a jerk like him. You can go for the handsome fish,” Donghae said.

 

That sneaky fish.

 

“You can also go for the turtle lover who has an art-like voice,”

 

“Or the truly awesome evil maknae,”

 

“Or even this charming bunny,”

 

“Or you could go for the other oldies here,”

 

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN!”

 

“_____-ah. They’re lying. Trust me,”

 

“_____-ah! Don’t listen to him!”

 

“_____-ah, I love you,”

 

The room fell silent.

 

I’m too scared to even think. What if I hear the other hyungs’ voices? Please, don’t let him win. Please. Hyungs, if you can hear me, please, just don’t say anything. Please.

 

 

 

 

Okay... Sorry for trolling. I just felt like it. Something big is going to happen and no, I'm not trolling. I think I need to bring back the poll..

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/28890

 

Might be a long time before I update, though. So, enjoy~