Chapter 15

I Don't Know

_______’s P.O.V  (Have you read the part where she hung out with JYJ? NO?! YOU MISSED THE LAST CHAPTER! It’s Chapter 14. Yes? Y U NO COMMENT?!)

 

Oh my God… Oh God… What should I do? Aish.. Think.. THINK! No, calm down.. Yes, calm down.. Should I practise one more time? Yeah, I think I should do that.. Omo! What if I forget the lyrics? What if I forget the choreography? What if they don’t like me? What if the throw garbage when I stand up on stage? AISH I’M GOING CRAZY! Breathe in, breath out. 1 plus 1 is… OH MY GOD! WHAT IS 1 PLUS 1?! OH MY GOD WHAT IF I SCREW UP? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY-

 

“With all due respect, dongsaeng, 1 plus 1 is 2 and how is it relevant to your debut stage?”

 

“Aish… Yeah, that’s right. 1 plus 1 is .. Wait, how did you know that I-“

 

“Easy. You voiced out your thoughts… AGAIN,”

 

“I should really stop voicing out my thoughts. Anyway, what are you doing here Heechul oppa?”

 

“Yah! Can’t an oppa visit his favourite dongsaeng before her debut stage?”

 

“Hmmm… Let me think… The answer is… NO,”

 

“Wae?!”

 

“Sheesh! I’m just kidding you old man,” I mumbled.

 

“_____-ah, I heard that. I guess your baby pictures are going to be released online for your fans to-“

 

.. What should I do? Think of something…

 

“WHAT?! NO! OPPA MIANHAEYO! I didn’t mean to.. You know I love you, right? Right? I’m just nervous.. That’s all,” I aegyo-ed.

 

“And you expect me to believe that? Seriously? Do you think that the great Kim Heechul is going to fall for that?”

 

Well that didn’t work.. Time for Plan B…

 

“I, Lady Derpington of Derpingtown kingdom, seek your forgiveness sincerely from the very depths of my regret-filled heart. I did not mean to offend your already fragile heart, my good sir. I will try my best to improve my ungraceful ways in order to please you. Please accept my apology, forgiving one,” I said in a superior tone with some exaggerated hand gestures and a straight face.

 

“And I, Sir Heechul of Heechul kingdom, accept your apology, Lady Derpington. Would you care to join me for some tea?”

 

“Oh! Thank you good sir! Why yes, I would love to,”

 

“Splendid! Would you li-“

 

“Hyung! Have you forgotten us? You brought us here, saying you would introduce us to Blaze-ssi but all you did was ignore us and asked her out for some tea!”

 

What? There are other living beings here?

Of course, pabo. Have you forgotten that you’re not in your practice room anymore? YOU’RE ABOUT TO PERFORM IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS!

Aish! Why did you have to remind me about that? Shut up you stupid little voice.

Yah! You’re a stupid little voice too.

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am too!

Am not!

Am not!

Am too!

Hah! I win.

SHUT UP!

 

The room went quiet. All eyes were on me. BoA unnie rushed to my side.

 

Oh okay… BOA UNNIE’S HERE?! If unnie’s here, she would have brought along Yunho oppa who will bring Changmin who will bring Kyuhyun who will bring Sungmin oppa who’ll bring Ryeowook oppa who’ll bring Jongwoon oppa who’ll bring all of the Super Junior members who’ll bring f(x) along who’ll bring TaeYoonSica along who’ll bring SHINee along who’ll bring EXO along… HOLY ! They’ll probably think that I’ve gone crazy!

 

“_____-ie, are you okay? Don’t be pressured just because you’re debuting soon. Rela-“

 

“Unnie! I’m fine. I’m just having a mental debate with my stupid voice in my head,” I stated as if it’s the most normal thing in the world.

 

“Noona, you said it as if it’s the most normal thing a person would do,”

 

“Jinki-ah, isn’t it the most normal thing a person would do? Don’t tell me you’ve never debated with yourself,”

 

“Well, I-“

 

“It’s okay, dear. I understand,” I said as I hugged him.

 

“Noona! You didn’t have to hug him! Give me a hug too!” Taemin voiced out.

 

“Yeah!”

“Me too!”

“YOU’VE BEEN FORGETTING ME EVER SINCE WE KIDNAPPED ______ FOR THE FIRST TIME!” Kibum oppa shouted.

 

Well, that got everybody quiet.

 

“Awww, mianhaeyo oppa. Come here, let me give you a hu-“

 

“GROUP HUG!” Taemin said as he charged our way.

 

Soon, my oxygen supply is running out and these people aren’t really helping me.

 

“I… NEED… AIR! CAN… NOT… BREATHE! I… DIE!”

 

With that, everyone let go of me instantly.

 

“Ehem… Have you forgotten us?” A male voice said.

 

Eh? Oh! Must be the one who caused a mental debate between me and myself.

 

“Omo! Blaze-ssi! WE’RE SUCH HUGE FANS OF YOU!” Another voice said as he ran my way.

 

“Yah! Hold your horses! No one goes near MY dongsaeng without my permission,” Heechul ahjussi said.

 

Ah, Heechul ahjussi. What would I ever do without him?

 

“Hyuuuuuuuuuung,” A new voiced whined.

 

That voice! Could it be?!

 

“OMO! BEAST SUNBAENIMS?! KYAAAAAAAA OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I’M SUCH A HUUUUUGE FAN! HOW CAN YOU BE A FAN OF MINE?!” I said as I hugged them.

 

Hey, what can I do? I really love hugging people.

 

“Aigoo. You’re so adorable. Can I put you in my pocket?” Yoseob sunbae asked.

 

“Aiiii, sunbae. Why would you want to put me in your pock-“

 

“Screw putting her in your pocket! LET’S KIDNAP HER AND BRING HER TO THE DORMS!” Junhyung oppa said.

 

“I’m honoured but I-“

 

“NO ONES KIDNAPPING HER! SHE BELONGS TO US! WE FOUND HER FIRST!” SM Town said.

 

“Thanks guys but I-“

 

“Uh-uh. I don’t think so. We found her first,” Jaejoong oppa said.

 

“Well, that’s true… but how did you get he-“

 

“Sorry to burst your bubble but we found her first,” Seunghyunie said.

 

“Eh? You’re here too? How? Wh-“

 

“Wrong, wrong and wrong. I found her first,”

 

“I-“

 

The room went silent. All were shocked by the sudden appearance of the man. They all know him well but they’re shocked to know that this man knew their ______.

 

Wait, that voice. No.. NO! Why now?! Aish.. dammit.

 

“Hey, _____. Long time no see,” The voice said.

 

“Yeah. What are you doing here?”

 

“Why can’t I be here?”

 

“You’re not promoting,”

 

“That doesn’t mean I can’t visit my favourite girl,”

 

I scoffed.

 

“Me? Your favourite girl? Stop joking. Get out,”

 

“____, why are you asking him to get out? We’re close friends,” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Well, my beloved Kyuhyun oppa, this man here used to da-“

 

“Dance with her. I used to dance with her,” The man said.

 

“Oh shut up, Lee Jonghyun. Afraid that they’ll know the truth?” (Which Jonghyun? CN BLUE! God, I love that guy. XD)

 

“Yeah, Jonghyun. Afraid to reveal what happened during high school?” Seunghyun spat. (Remember that ‘J’ guy that ____ used to sing for? No? Reread everything! Yay! XD Just kidding… Well, maybe not. XD)

 

“Wow, Seunghyun. What happened to the hyung?” Jiyong oppa asked.

 

“Hyung, have you forgotten those days?” Seunghyun whined.

 

“What da- Oh, those days,” Jiyong oppa said.

 

“What days? Oh my God sun this is killing me!” Junsu oppa said.

 

“Jonghyun, you better get o-“

 

“_____. I’m really sorry. I regretted what I did that day. I wasn’t thinking straight. I-“

 

“Oh, shut up, Jonghyun. I-“

 

Suddenly, without any warning, Jonghyun kissed me. I abruptly pulled back.

 

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”

 

“You know, ____. We could start all over again,” He whispered into my ear.

 

“We? WE? No thank you,” I said as I pushed him.

 

“_______. I’m really, really, really sorry. I know what I did couldn’t be forgiven but please just give me another chance,”

 

“Jonghyun, I-“

 

“I’m really sorry. Have you forgotten all the things that we did together? Riding roller coasters? Roller blading? Watching movies? Eating dinner by the beach during sunset? Dancing together? Singing out loud to Super Junior songs in my car? Talking as if there’s no tomorrow?”

 

“Aish. Why are you bringing up the past? The past is the past. I’ve moved on and I think you should to,”

 

“______, are you sure that you’ve moved on?”

 

“If I said I’ve moved on, it means that I’ve moved on,”

 

“Oh really? Did you date any other guys after me?”

 

“Well, I-“

 

“Did you?”

 

“I-“

 

“I don’t thi-“

 

“YES I DID! I DID AND HE CHEATED ON ME! HE CHEATED ON ME TWICE! ARE YOU SATISFIED? DID YOU WANT TO HEAR THAT FROM MY OWN MOUTH?”

 

For the nth time that day, the room fell silent. Shocked by what I said, Jonghyun left the room.

 

THANK GOD ! One problem down, one left.

 

“______, you have some serious explaining to do,” Heechul ahjussi said in a scary tone.

 

“I think it’s time I tell you the truth. Only Sungmin oppa knows this. I broke up with Hyunjung because he cheated on me twice. I gave him a chance but he betrayed me,”

 

“_____,” BoA unnie started.

 

“Unnie, I’m fine. Really, I am. He’s not the right guy. If he loved me, he would have followed me to the park where I found Sungmin oppa and-“

 

“OMO! UNNIE! IS THAT WHO YOU KI-“

 

“ANIYOOO!” I said, slightly hoping that I wouldn’t blush and give it away.

 

“Aiiii, unnie. You said it too fast,” Sunny said.

 

Wait, what?

 

“Sunny? How? Why? Who? WHAT?!”

 

“Unnie, I’m really, truly sorry. I didn’t know what got into me. Maybe I was just jealous? But if you were to date Sungmin oppa, I’ll support y-“

 

“ANIYO! NO ONE’S DATING NO ONE! SHE’S MINEEEEEEE!” Heechul ahjussi said.

 

“Speaking of whom I belong to, in which I don’t have a say at all, how? I mean, why? JKASDHJKASD! I was here, trying to calm myself down when suddenly Heechul oppa came bringing along Beast sunbaenims. Next, BoA unnie magically appeared, bringing the whole of SM Town. Then, you were fighting about who I belong to and out of nowhere, Bigbang and JYJ appeared. HOW?!” I asked, trying to change the topic. Well, in my case, the topics.

 

“You see, _____ dear, it happened like this,” Jaejoong oppa began.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Yah, Yoochun. Wanna go and visit _____? She’s debuting today,”

 

“Sure. Junsu! GET DRESSED NOW!”

 

“YAH! I’M NOT A LITTLE KID WHO YOU CAN BOSS AROUND!”

 

“Sorry, babe. I love y-“

 

-Flashback on hiatus-

 

“KYAAAAAAAAA YOOSU MOMENT ! OH MY GOD! ASHDJKASDHK!”

 

“_____, do you or do you not want to know how we got here?” Jaejoong oppa asked, clearly jealous that I ship YooSu more than YunJae.

 

“Oppa, a few months ago, I was still an innocent little girl, leading a normal life, hoping that one day, I’ll get to take Lee Minho’s photos and also fangirling over all male idols present here. Now, I’m about to debut in a few hours. I need some time to get used to not fangirling, don’t you think?”

 

“You fangirled over all male idols present? Yah! I thought you were an SM Towner!” Heechul ahjussi said.

 

“Oppa, you wouldn’t understand it unless you were me,”

 

“Aish. What is there to underst-“

 

“OKAY NOW BACK TO THE STORY!”

 

-Flashback-

 

“Awww, Yoochun. I love you t-“

 

-Flashback on hiatus again-

 

“Can we skip all this?” Yunho oppa asked.

 

“You’re just jealous you can’t do it with Jaejoong hyung,” Yoochun said.

 

“I AM NOT!”

 

“AM TOO!”

 

“AM NOT!”

 

“AM TOO!”

 

“So, have you ever done ‘it’?” I asked innocently, trying to get those immature people to shut up.

 

“MWOH? LEE _____! How could you ask such thin-“

 

“Like I told you, Heechul oppa. You wouldn’t understand. Anyways, I did it because I want to know what happened next. I wouldn’t ask YooSu if they did ‘it’. I respect their privacy……… Though I’m one hundred percent sure that they did,” I said, mumbling the last bit.

 

“Anyways…”

 

-Flashback-

 

“Yah! Cut it out you two love birds! We’re gonna be late!”

 

“Sheesh, what a grumpy old man,”

 

“Yoochun, we’re the same age,”

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever,”

 

-At the KBS Building-

 

Let’s see… Blaze… Not it.. Not it… Here it is!

 

As I was about to turn the handle, I heard an unusual conversation.

 

“Aigoo. You’re so adorable. Can I put you in my pocket?” Yoseob-ssi asked.

 

“Aiiii, sunbae. Why would you want to put me in your pock-“

 

“Screw putting her in your pocket! LET’S KIDNAP HER AND BRING HER TO THE DORMS!” Junhyung-ssi said.

 

“I’m honoured but I-“

 

“NO ONES KIDNAPPING HER! SHE BELONGS TO US! WE FOUND HER FIRST!” SM Town said.

 

*Le gasp* The nerves of these people. Time to step in and dramatically announce our presence.

 

“Thanks guys but I-“

 

“Uh-uh. I don’t think so. We found her first,” I said in triumph.

 

-End of flashback-

 

“So that’s the story,” Jaejoong oppa said.

 

“That’s it? Wait, what was I expecting?” I asked.

 

What was I expecting?

 

“Do we get a chance to explain?” Taemin asked.

 

“Well, I-“

 

“Wehadnothingtodoandnoona’sgonnadebutsoonsowewantedtogiveyousupport,” Taemin said at once.

 

“I’m sorry but… WHAT?”

 

“We had nothing to do and noona’s gonna debut soon so we wanted to give you support,”

 

“Aww, that’s so nice of you. I’ve got the general idea of you guys coming here and I appreciate it,” I said in a calm manner.

 

“So, unnie. It’s true, right? YOU KISSED SU-“

 

“So, Beast sunbaenims, I’m honoured that you’re here,”

 

“No problem, Blaze-ssi. Call us oppa,” Yoseob oppa said, giving me his adorable smile.

 

I tried my best to smile instead of spazzing out loud. Deep down inside, my insides are about to burst.

 

JKHSDAJKDHSJKAD OH MY GODDDDDD THE YANG YOSEOB OF BEAST SMILED AT ME! KDSFHKLSDFSD I CAN CALL THEM OPPA JAKDJFKLAJDLKASDASD AM I DREAMING?!

 

“Yes, I think you need to get used to not fangirling as soon as possible, dongsaeng,” Jaejoong oppa said.

 

FML. I did it again.

 

“I… I… I… BYE!” I said as I hurriedly ran to the female toilet.

 

It’s all going according to plan.

 

-Flashback-

 

Caller ID: CuteSunbae

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Yoboseyo? Is this Lee _____?”

 

“De, is this cu- I mean, is this the sunbae I met at the coffee shop?”

 

“Yup. I was wondering… Since I haven’t seen you around, I want to get to know you. So, what about meeting up at XXX ice cream parlour?”

 

“Well, okay?”

 

“Okay. Bye, _____-ssi!”

 

-End of flashback-

 

-New flashback-

 

I was calmly walking down the hallway with Hyunjung oppa a.k.a Cute Sunbae when I heard some whispers.

 

“Omo, what is Hyunjung doing with a girl like her?”

 

“I know, we’re wayyy prettier,”

 

LOL Jealous bishes XD

 

Suddenly, Hyunjung oppa stopped and turned towards the girls.

 

Oooohhh this is going to be nasty.

 

“Hate to break it to you but ______ here is prettier than you. I won’t let you hurt her and no, I won’t get into bed with you. Yes, that’s right. I’ve heard what you said about me behind my back. Now, would you please excuse me? You’re blocking my locker,”

 

Burn.

 

“Aish. Sunbae got to her first,”

 

“Sunbae’s one lucky guy,”

 

“Should have confessed to _____ earlier,”

 

Are my ears betraying me?

 

“Nope. Didn’t you know that you have more admirers than me?”

 

“How did you?”

 

“You voiced out your thoughts,”

 

“Awww man,”

 

“Don’t worry about those girls… or guys.. I’ll always be your knight in extra shiny armour,” Hyunjung oppa said with a smile that could melt anyone in an instant.

 

-End of flashback-

 

The good old days. What happened to it?

 

I thought as I wiped away my tears. I heaved a sigh as I got out of the toilet.

 

Huge smile on your face, ______.

 

I turned the doorknob.

 

“What took you so long? Don’t tell me that you took a du-“

 

“Yah. Cho Kyuhyun. Do you want to die?”

 

“Sheesh. Bipolar much. She was smiling awhile ago,”

 

“Kyu, where are the others?”

 

“I didn’t pay attention. When I looked up from my PSP, they were GONE !”

 

“Oh, Cho Kyuhyun. You and your never ending love for games,”

 

“Yah, ______. You don’t need to hide it from me. I know,”

 

What does he know? How did he know?

 

“What do you know?”

 

“I know that you…… took a dump,” He said as he laughed out loud.

 

Damn this stupid maknae. At least he doesn’t know.

 

“Yah, I didn’t take a dump. Shouldn’t you be somewhere?”

 

“Oh yeah I sho- Wait, what’s wrong?”

 

“Define what you mean,”

 

“It’s not like you to say ‘I didn’t take a dump’ and be cool with it. You’d be like freaking Godzilla or something!”

 

I’d be like freaking Godz-

 

Kyuhyun laughed as my eyes widened.

 

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! What are you trying to imply?”

 

And just when I thought he’d notice and ca- Wait, no. I’m having these thoughts again. First, Sungmin oppa. Next, Kyuhyun. Urgh. Brain, what are you trying to do to me?!

 

“Well, you do look kinda sad… What’s up?”

 

“Aish, nothing. Shoo, shoo,” I said as I shooed him.

 

“Yah. You can’t shoo me. I’m not your pet,”

 

“Don’t dictate my life. I’ll do whatever I want to,”

 

“That doesn’t mean-“

 

Someone knocked on the door, preventing Kyuhyun from talking.

 

Thank God for the nth time!

 

“Blaze-ssi, you’re up in 20 minutes,”

 

“Okay,” I said, trying to keep my composure.

 

As soon as the assistant left, I immediately went into panic mode once again.

 

“OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING! WHAT IF THEY HATE ME? I’M SO DEADDD I’M GONNA DIE HFJKASDHJKASDHKADDSADJHASK-“

 

“_____, calm d-“

 

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! OMG IF I MESS UP, I’M SCREWED! HOW DO I PAY FOR THE BILLS? OH MY GOD  DSGADKHASJDA-“

 

“Yah! Calm down, Godzilla!”

 

“OMY WHAT IF I FORG-What did you call me?”

 

“Godzilla,”

 

“Oh no you didn’t,” I said as I started chasing Kyuhyun around the room.

 

“Come back here you punk!”

 

“Yah! How can you call someone older than you that?”

 

“STOP DICTATING MY LIFE!”

 

“STOP SAYING THAT I’M A DICTATOR!”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped, causing me to collide with his back.

 

“Mehrong!”

 

“Aish,”

 

I couldn’t let this slide. I NEED REVENGE!

 

“Kyu, can you please get me my bag over there?” I asked, pointing at the corner of the room.

 

“Sure,” Kyuhyun said, not suspecting anything.

 

As soon as he started walking, I stuck my leg out, causing him to hold on to me and bringing me down with him. I almost got a heart attack when I opened my eyes. Who wouldn’t when you’re on top of CHO FREAKING GORGEOUS IDOL KYUHYUN?! Why is he looking at me with… this…… indescribable emotion. His black eyes staring right back at mine with intensity.

 

God. If looks could kill, I’d definitely be dead by now.

 

Little by little, his face inched closer to mine. My mind told me to get off but I didn’t. It’s as if I’m glued to him by his eyes… Does that even make sense? I could feel his hot breath lingering. Just as he was about to kiss me, the door flung open.

 

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?”

 

 

 

 

 

I'm curious about one thing... Did you read Chapter 14? If so, Y U NO COMMENT? I wasn't so sure if it so bad or something or jsakldjaslkdjalskdjasl ! Well, SCHOOL'S OVER! So, I am DEFINITELY going to update more often. YAY! Sorry for the long wait... I posted a looooooongggggggg chapter just for you guys :D I gave her some action with Minnie and now with our adorkable maknae, KYUHYUN! Oh.. and her ex popped out of no where... :/ Why did they break up? You'll know soon ;) XD