Another Sleep-Over

My Older Chinese Lover

We soon arrived to their dorm and I went straight into the kitchen. The first thing I noticed was that there was actually nothing to cook except for ramen. Lay followed me into the kitchen and I just turned around to look at him.

            “Do you guys only eat ramen?”

            “Yea pretty much.”

I shook my head at him. “That’s no way to live.”

            “If you don’t like how we eat you can just leave.” Kris said as he came into the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I ignored his statement and directed my attention back to Lay.

            “Come let’s go to the grocery store. I’m going to treat all of you guys to a real meal.”

            “Lay you know you’re not allowed to leave the dorm.”

            “Calm you Kris. It’s right down the block. We’ll be right back.”

With that Lay took my hand in his and we started heading to the store.

            “I’m sorry about how Kris is acting. He usually isn’t like this.”

            “It’s ok. He probably just doesn’t think I’m good enough for you but I’ll prove to him that I am.”

            “You don’t have to prove yourself to anyone. As long as I love you that’s all that matters and you should just be happy with that.”

            “But I don’t want your members to hate me. That would just make it awkward for whenever I come to visit you.”

            “Don’t worry I’ll have a talk with them.”

We soon arrived at the store and I grabbed a shopping cart before heading up and down the aisle picking stuff up to cook for them.

            “Lay you guys have a rice cooker right?”

            “Huh? Yea we do. We don’t have rice often though. It’s kind of expensive.”

            “What? Rice is a staple. Jeez they really don’t pay you guys do they?”

            “No. We all chip in to pay for the dorm ourselves and then after that we chip in for food but to make our food last a while we usually just buy ramen and kimchi.”

            “Well I’m going to get you guys two bags of rice.” I said as I grabbed two big bags of rice. One for each dorm since they were split up.

            “You don’t need to do that.”

            “I want to. I mean I can’t have my boyfriend starving right?”

            “But…”

            “End of discussion. I’m buying it for you and that’s it.”

I then headed to the meat section and picked up a couple of packages of Korean beef. Lay took it right out of my hands and put it back.

            “You are not going to buy us beef! That’s too much!”

I just ignored him and picked it back up. Along with some chicken for them to make another day. We moved on to the fruit and vegetable section and I looked to Lay.

            “What’s your favorite fruit?”

            “Umm… Peaches.”

            “Then we will get some peaches. Along with some strawberries, oh bananas are good, oh let’s get a watermelon and a pineapple as well.”

            “Soohyun this is literally too much.”

            “Shut up and let me shop.”

I looked in the cart that was practically bursting with food.

            “Do you like cereal?”

            “If I say yes will you buy some?”

            “Maybe.”

            “Well than no.”

            “I’m still going to pick up a couple of boxes. Some of your members have to like cereal.”

I picked out some cereal and picked up some milk as well.

            “I feel like I’m forgetting something.”

            “No you’re not.”

            “Oh snacks!”

            “Soohyun!” He whined pulling the cart to a stop. “How are we supposed to even carry all of this back?!”

            “Oh good question. They won’t let us take the cart right?”

He shook his head.

            “Well I guess we’re just going to have to use our muscles and drag it all back.” I said with a smile.

I then went to the snack aisle and picked up some things I thought that they would like. I figured they won’t be able to hate me now! I mean I just brought them enough food for almost a month. We went to pay for everything and it ended up coming to almost $300.

            “Soohyun seriously put some of this back.”

            “It’s fine.” I took out my debit card and swiped it. Now I was just praying that my mother didn’t turn it off. When it went through I let out a sigh of relief. I guess she was still nice enough to let me have my money.

            “Do you need help with your bags?” The cashier asked us.

            “Actually yes. That would be great!” I said with a smile.

Apparently they had a person that made deliveries to elderly people that couldn’t move like they used to. So with him with us we were able to take the cart out of the store and push it back to the dorm.

            He seemed pretty young too around my age. He was also really good looking. I wondered why he did this as a job. Duh he needs money that why Soohyun. My inner self scolded me for being stupid.

            “Wow you and your friend sure brought a lot of food. Are you having a party?” He asked me.

            “No. I’m just treating him and the rest of s to a good meal!” I said with a large smile on my face.

Lay was walking in front of us since the sidewalk was too narrow for all of us to walk next to each other. Plus he had to lead the way to his dorm for the guy.

            “Oh well that’s nice of you. Is he in a band or something?”

            “He’s training to become an idol! He’s a really good dancer and singer. His dancing is a lot better than his singing though.”

The guy just laughed. “Maybe I’ll see him on TV one day. How old are you by the way?”

            “Oh I’m 15. And you?”

            “I’m 16.”

            “Wow so young. Why did you choose this as a job?”

            “Well it pays well and people tip pretty well in this neighborhood too. I’m using the money to pay for my school fees.”

            “Oh I see.”

We soon arrived at the dorm and he helped us to carry the bags up. Once they were all up I turned around to give him a tip. He just waved it off though.

            “No it’s fine. You were good company to talk to.” He then took out a marker, grabbed my hand, and wrote his name and number down on it.

            “I would love to talk to you again too.” He said as he caressed my cheek and winked at me before heading back down stairs.

I stood there shocked. Did I just get hit on? And I got a phone number?! I looked down to my hand and saw the name Geunseok under the number.

            “What are you doing just standing there Soohyun? Are you going to make me carry all the bags inside myself or are you going to help?” Lay asked.

            “Ah. Yea.” I said as I grabbed some bags and started to bring them in.

            “Whoa! What’s with all the food?!” One of s whose name I didn’t know exclaimed.

            “Soohyun decided to buy it for us when he realized all we eat is ramen.” Lay said as he gestured to me. The guy then rushed over to me and hugged me tightly.

            “You’re my new favorite person!”

            “Minseok let go of him and help to put some of this food away. Oh and can someone call D.O so that he can get his dorms half.”

Minseok released me and introduced himself.          

            “Hi I’m Minseok but my stage name will be Xiumin.”

            “It should be Baozi.” Someone else said as they came over to us.

            “I’m Luhan by the way. How old are you by the way umm…”

            “His name is Soohyun.” Lay yelled over to us.

            “Oh yea Soohyun.”

            “I’m 15.”

            “Oh we’re you’re hyungs then.”

            “Yes, I met Chanyeol and he told me that all of your members are older than me.”

            “Ah that’s right! Our maknaes are both 18.” Xiumin said.

            “Alright stop talking and help me put some of this stuff away! Jeez”

We then started to all put the food away. The other half of the group came down to get their half of the food and they all thanked me wholeheartedly as well. I guess they really haven’t been eating anything but ramen. They looked at the food like it was a godsend. As I was putting something away Lay noticed the ink on my hand.

            “Soohyun what’s that?” He said as he grabbed my hand.

            “Oh the delivery guy gave me his number. I think he was hitting on me.”

            “Well we can’t have that.”

He took my hand and washed the ink off in the sink.

            “There all better.”

            “I wasn’t going to call him anyway.”

            “Just making sure.”

            “Whatever. Now get out of the kitchen so that I can start dinner. Oh and tell all of your members that they’re invited. I’m going to cook enough for all 13 of us.” 

            “You really are too sweet Soohyun. I might just eat you up.” He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck.

            “Stop Lay. I can’t cook if you’re doing that.”

            “I’m hungry for something else now though.” He said as he started to on my neck.

            “Yah! Stop being a ert!” I hit him on the head with a wooden spoon that was nearby and he released me.

            “That hurt.”

            “I told you to stop. Now go so I can get to work.”

            “Yea, yea.” He said as he left the kitchen

One of s, Kyungsoo, came in the kitchen to help me cook. I told him it wasn’t necessary but he said that he liked to cook and wanted to help. So with his help we were able to finish the meal in no time. Soon we were all sitting around the table laughing and enjoying the meal that Kyungsoo and I prepared. All of the guys were really nice and seemed to really want to get to know me. Everyone except for Kris that is. He kept making comments about how the food wasn’t that great, that I was just showing off that I had money, and about how they didn’t need any free handouts and were doing just fine before I showed up. That was actually the last thing he said before he got up from the table and went to his room.

            “Damn him. I’m going to give him a piece of my mind.” Lay said as he was getting up to go and talk to him. I just tugged on his shirt to make him sit back down.

            “It’s fine Lay. I don’t want you guys to fight because of me.”

            “There’s no reason for him to treat you like that though. He should be thankful except he’s being a GIANT !” He screamed out the last part probably so Kris could hear it.

            “I have to agree with Lay. Kris usually has an attitude but never to the point that he’s rude like this.” One of the members Suho said. The rest of them all nodded.

            “Well I’m sure he has his reasons but let’s not let it destroy the mood.” I said.

We continued to eat and talk until it started getting late. I was cleaning up the mess with Luhan and Kyungsoo when Lay came to hug me from behind.

            “Just leave it.”

            “No. I don’t like to leave messes so I will clean it now.”

            “We will clean it in the morning. You already cooked.”

            “How about you help us clean?” I said as I gave him a sponge.

After a little while the place looked cleaner than before and everyone was getting ready for bed. I took that as my cue to go home. I started to put on my shoes when Lay came over to me.

            “Where are you going?”

            “Home.”

            “No you’re not. It’s almost 12am. I’m not letting you go home by yourself this late at night.”

            “Don’t worry I’m a big boy. I’ll be fine.”

He just bent over me and took my sneakers back off.

            “Hey!”

            “You’re spending the night.”

I just let out a sigh and gave into him.

            “Fine. Let’s go get some blankets for the couch.”

            “No you’re going to sleep with me.”

            “What about your roommate Luhan?”

            “He’s going to spend the night with Sehun again.”

            “You didn’t by any chance tell him to go stay with Sehun for the night did you?”

            “Huh? No. He suggested it. Plus he loves being around Sehun.”

            “I see. Well let’s go get ready for bed. It’s already late.”

We headed into his room and he gave me the pj’s that I wore last night when I stayed. He went into the bathroom to change while I changed in his room, even though I told him I would go to the bathroom but he was very persistent on him being the one to change there.

            After we were both changed we turned off the lights and got into bed since it was already so late and he had to be up early the next day. It seemed like Lay wanted to do something else instead of sleep though because once the lights were off and I was under the blankets with him he pulled me into his arms and started kissing me.

            I of course started to kiss back. He poked my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance which I granted. We fought for dominance and I was determined not to lose but when he slipped his hand under my shirt it distracted me and he had now taken control. He kept caressing my side and stomach slowly with his hand. I ended up being the one to break the kiss first to breathe. He just moved on to kissing and on my neck as his hand travelled up my shirt to play with my . I let out a soft moan as I felt myself getting .

            “Ah~ Lay…we need to sleep.” I breathed out.

            “I don’t want to sleep yet.” He said as he placed a wet kiss on my neck and then blew on it making me shudder at the feeling.

            “Ugh…Lay y-you have t-to wake up early t-tomorrow.”  It was hard to get my words out since he started nibble on my ear. When he did that I felt my blood slowly heading south as I started to get hard. He took his hand that was playing with my as slowly moved it down until it was on my crotch.

            “It seems like something else is up now though.” He said as he slowly started to palm my growing . I felt myself becoming more and more but not just that I was also scared.

            I didn’t know anything about and Lay would be my first. What if I messed up and it didn’t feel good? Was it going to hurt? s are also here. What if they hear us?! All of these things ran through my mind as Lay slipped his hand into my underwear to grab my . I immediately grabbed his arm to stop him.

            “Lay don’t.” I didn’t want this. At least not now.

            “Why? Doesn’t it feel good?” He said as he slowly started to move his hand up and down. I really didn’t want this to continue though.

            “P-Please stop.”  I said as I gripped onto his arm harder and started to tear up. I felt his hard on against my leg and I didn’t want him to be mad at me for not wanting to continue.  I soon felt a tear escape my eye and I covered my face so that he wouldn’t see me crying.

            “S-Soohyun?” He took his hand out of my shorts and grabbed onto my arm to stop it from covering my face. I wouldn’t let him remove it though.

            “I-I’m sorry… I-I just can’t.” I sobbed out. I didn’t know why I was crying so hard but it was probably because I felt like I disappointed Lay by not doing what he wanted. I expected him to be pissed at me and get out of the bed but instead he pulled me tightly into his arms.

            “I’m the one that’s sorry Soohyun. I promised not to do anything that you were uncomfortable with and look what I did. If you’re not ready that’s fine. I can wait.”

I wrapped my arms around him to hug him back as I slowly calmed myself down.

            “You’re not mad at me for not wanting to do it?”

            “Of course not! I understand that it’s your first time so you’re scared and nervous. So I’ll wait until you’re ready and comfortable to be with me in that way.”

I smiled and tightened my grip on him.

            “I love you Lay.”

            “I love you too Soohyun. Very much.” He then kissed the remaining tears on my face away before laying us down so that we could actually go to bed this time. I still felt bad for not giving him what he wanted but I was happy that he was willing to wait for me. 


Deciding to just reupload everything so that I can start updating again. Hopefully I can get some new chapters out before the end of the week. Thanks for sticking wih this story and not unsubscribing. I know I've been slacking on this but it makes me glad to know you guys haven't left me yet!

~Lolo