Spending Time with Lay

My Older Chinese Lover

As soon as I saw Lay’s name light up on my phone I pulled myself away from Geunseok. I had cheated on Lay again and in less than a week’s time span. I opened the message to see what it said as I turned away from Geunseok.

From Lay:

            Hey, I know you’re still in school but I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be free around five if you have time to hang out. Oh and also that I love you, but you already know that right? Lol

Yep, I totally feel like crap now.

            “So, are you going to meet him?” I heard Geunseok say and I soon realized that he was reading the message from over my shoulder. I put some space between us before answering him.          

            “Of course I am. He’s my boyfriend,” I stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.  He then pulled me back into his arms and smiled at me lightly.

            “If he’s your boyfriend, then what are we?” he asked as he placed a kiss on my neck and I immediately pushed him away to gain my composure again.

            “We’re nothing. I told you that I already have a boyfriend, so please stop playing around.”

            “I’m not playing Soohyun. I told you that I really like you and that I want to go out with you.”

            “We can’t do that though! I’m already dating someone, so it’s useless for you to keep trying,” I said as I gathered my stuff again. I already missed half of my class and I didn’t want to miss the whole class sitting here messing with him.

            “I know I’m not the only one that feels this way, so it’s only a matter of time before you admit that you like me too,” he said as I walked out of the classroom but I didn’t turn around. I just kept walking because the faster I got away from him the better.

            The end of the day couldn’t have come faster and I was so happy that Geunseok didn’t come to look for me after school either. So I went straight home and prepared myself to see Lay later. I did my homework, or most of it, before hoping in the shower, and getting dressed. As I was reapplying the makeup over the hickey that Geunseok had put my neck my phone had started to vibrate. I quickly picked it up and it was Lay.

            “Hey Lay, I was just getting ready. Are you going to be over soon?”

            “Yea, that’s why I’m calling Soohyun...”

Don’t tell me he’s going to cancel, I thought to myself as I put the makeup down. I let out a soft sigh before cutting him off.

            “Don’t worry about it, if you don’t have the time its fine. I understand.”

            “What? No Soohyun, I just can’t leave the dorm. My manager has been really strict with me the last few days since you came to the studio and for some reason he thinks that I’m meeting a girl. So he doesn’t want me leaving the dorm. He said that you could come over here though. He just doesn’t want rumors of any of us dating to start surfacing.”

            I let out a small laugh at how I slightly started to overreact before responding to him “Ok, I’ll be over there soon.”

            “Good, I can’t wait to see you. So hurry up!”

            “You’re going to have to learn patience and wait. I’ll be over there as soon as possible though.”

            We said our goodbyes and soon I was out the door, on my way to his place. It was never that long of a trip to get to his dorm and I was grateful for that because it felt like forever since the last time I saw him. When I got to his dorm he quickly let me in and brought me into the living room.

            “Hyung, Soohyun-ah is here now.”

            The person that I assumed was his manager looked at me before turning back to the TV. “He can stay until 8pm. I don’t want you staying up late because we have to wake up early tomorrow.”

            “Ok, come on Soohyun,” he said as he took my hand and lead me to his bedroom. When we got there I was surprised to see that his roommate was there, since he was normally in the other dorm. The other boy looked at me before speaking to Lay in Mandarin. They conversed back and forth for a little while before the other got up and left the room.

            “What did you say to him? He didn’t have to leave,” I said as Lay closed the door, even though I did want to have some private time with Lay, I didn’t want to kick his roommate out of his room.

            “Don’t worry, he told me that he’s going to spend some time with Minseok hyung and the others for a little while. Anyway, don’t you want to be alone with me for the short amount of time that we have?” He said as he came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I placed my arms around his neck and before I knew it his lips were on top of mine.

            The kiss started out slow and felt like our lips were trying to get reacquainted with each other. Soon he started to deepen the kiss and I responded to him positively. Our tongues kept darting out of our mouths to meet each other and it felt nice but it didn’t feel the same. It felt like something was different…missing even. Lay didn’t seem to notice that anything was different though and began backing us up until he lowered me down on his bed. He slowly started to move his lips from mine down to my neck. When he did this I remembered the makeup covering up the hickey on my neck and how I didn’t want him to notice it.

            “Ah…hyung. I didn’t come over here just to do this,” I spoke up and he pulled away slightly but still hovered over me.       

            “Do you not want to?”

            “No…I mean I like doing this but since we only have about two hours to be together I figured we should use the time, I don’t know more wisely. Instead of just making out,” I tried to explain and he gave me a small smile.

            “We can do that after this. I mean can we just, you know umm…” Lay stopped speaking and I noticed that he was trying to come up with the right word to say. It wasn’t too often that he stumbled across his words but every now and then he would and I would remember that he had only been learning Korean for a short amount of time.

            “trick around with each other?” he finally said and I was confused for a while until I realized that he probably meant fool around.

            “Fool hyung. The word you’re looking for is fool around and I mean I guess…” before I could even get the rest of my sentence out he had attached his lips back on top of mine and it soon clicked as to what was different. He was being extremely more aggressive than usual, not in a bad way though, it was simply different.

            He soon started working on removing my shirt and once that was gone he moved to the button on my jeans. My hand shot down quickly to stop him and he looked at me with darken lust filled, yet confused, eyes.

            “H-Hyung…don’t you think we’re moving a bit fast. I mean we don’t have that much time and everyone is here…” I started but he silenced me with a kiss.      

            “It’s fine. We’re not going to go all the way. We’re just going to help each other out. You know remove anxiety,” he said as he tried to take the button off again.     

            “Stress hyung, you mean stress and I really don’t feel comfortable doing this while all your members are around,” I said and he let out a harsh sigh before letting go of me and sitting up in the bed.

            “Are you upset?” I asked as I placed a hand on his shoulder but he didn’t respond, signaling that he was indeed upset.

            “Lay…Yixing why are you mad at me?” I decided to use his real name figuring it would get his attention. I knew he probably liked me using that better but I just always felt like I was messing up the pronunciation and I hated screwing up his name.

            “Soohyun…do you still want to date me?” he asked and I felt shocked. The question seemed to come all the way from left field to me but I realized I needed to answer him quickly so it didn’t seem like I was thinking or doubting our relationship.

            “Of course I still want to date you. What makes you think that I don’t?”

          “Then why don’t you want to do anything with me anymore? You didn’t use to mind making out in the past,” he said and I realized that was true.

            “But…you weren’t always trying to take my clothes off in the past. Can’t we just you know kiss but not be ?”

            “Fine how about we just talk then. I mean, I said I would wait so I should stop being so impatient right?” he said as he caressed my cheek and gave me that trademark large smile of his that made it hard for anyone to stay mad at him, let alone not smile back. I leaned in and kissed him before nodding my head.

            “Lay hyung, have I ever mentioned how much I love you?” I said in a silly fashion and he couldn’t help but laugh.

            “Well you better! Because I love you too!” he replied before reaching for my still bare sides and tickling me. I fell into a fit of hysterics as he continued to tickle me until his bedroom door was opened and Luhan walked in.

            “Oh…sorry,” he said quickly about to leave but Lay said something to him in Mandarin and they started going back and forth for a while until Luhan got whatever he came to get and left.           

            “What did you tell him?”

            “Nothing important. Now anyway where were we?”

            “No! Don’t tickle me again!!” I said as I threw my hands out to stop him from attacking me again. We both just laughed before calming down and talking about how our weeks were going and just catching up. Before we knew it, it was 8:30 and Lay’s manager came into the room (luckily I had put my clothes back on) and told us that it was time for me to go, since I supposed to be out by 8 anyway.

            “I’m going to walk him out hyung,” Lay told him.

            “Whatever, just don’t try and escape.”

            “I won’t.” Once safely outside of the dorm Lay took hold of my hand and walked me out of the building. He ended up walking me all the way to the bus stop even though I protested and told him it wasn’t necessary. Even after we got to the stop he wanted to sit and wait with me until the bus arrived.

            “Hyung, seriously just go back to your dorm now,” I said as I started pushing him so that he could start walking back.

            “How can I just leave you to wait for the bus by yourself so late at night though? What if someone tries to do something to you?”

            “I’m a man too hyung, I’ll be able to handle myself. Now go; I don’t want you to get in anymore trouble because of me,” I said before giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

            “Ok, I’ll leave but not until I get a real kiss, on the lips,” he said as he tapped his lips lightly. I looked around and noticed that it was somewhat empty but not empty enough. He must’ve noticed because he soon took my wrist and dragged me to a nearby ally before kissing me gently on my lips.

            “I’ll miss you,” he said after pulling away.

            “I’ll miss you too hyung but I’ll call you as soon as I get home ok? So that you don’t worry about me.”

            “I’ll be waiting for your call.” He gave me one final kiss before we left the ally and I went back to the bus stop as he started to head back to his dorm.

            It didn’t take long for the bus to arrive and before I knew it I was on my way home, watching the city lights zoom by. Even though I’ve been living in Seoul for a little while now, the nightlife of the city still attracted me and I somewhat wished that I could be a part of it; the dancing, the partying, maybe not the drinking but just the atmosphere of it all. I became so caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t even notice when someone had sat down next to me, not until they placed their hand on my knee. I was quickly jogged out of my thoughts then and turned to see this man in his mid-twenties maybe sitting next to me and rubbing my knee. I didn’t know what to do since this had never happened before so I just pushed his hand off and went back to staring out the window as a way of ignoring him; unfortunately for me he was persistent.

            “What’s such a cute boy like you doing travelling so late at night? Are you coming from a review session?” he asked as he continued to touch me and I felt completely grossed out.

            “No and can you please stop touching me?” I asked as I pushed his hand off of my knee yet again. He let out a soft chuckle before placing his arm around my shoulder.

            “Come on, don’t be so mean to me. Hyung can help you with your homework if you want,” he said as he moved closer to me and placed his other hand back on my leg but this time further up on my thigh.

            I was just about to yell and push him off of me when someone came over and placed a hand on the other man’s shoulder.

            “You look a little too old to be hitting on high school students,” the person said and when I looked to see who it was it turned out to be no other than Geunseok.

            “And you look like you should be minding your own business. He and I are friends and I’m just taking him home, right?” The man said as he smiled at me but tightened his grip on my shoulder.

            “Is that true Soohyun? Is he your friend?”

            The hand tightened on my shoulder but I wasn’t going to just sit there and let this guy continue to take advantage of me. “No, he’s not. I don’t know who he is,” I said as I tried to shake myself from under his grip but he just laughed and pulled me closer to him.

            “Ah, you’re so funny. Joking around like that…”

            “I don’t think he’s joking and I think it’s about time that you let go of him before I report you for ually harassing a minor,” Geunseok said, face completely serious as he stared the other man down. At first I thought the man wasn’t going to give up but soon enough he let out a small “tsk” before releasing me and getting up to find another seat. Geunseok immediately took the now empty seat next to me and asked me if I was ok.

            “Yea, I’m fine. Thanks hyung.”

            “No problem, you’re lucky that I happen to take this bus home though. What are you doing out so late anyway Soohyun?”

            “It’s not that late, it’s barely 9:30 and I could be asking you the same thing,” I said trying to move the conversation away from me.

            “Well I just got off of work, so that’s why I’m out. Now you”

            “I was visiting my boyfriend.” After I said that Geunseok quieted down for a bit, which ended up being for the rest of the ride until my stop when he got off with me.

            “Hyung, you don’t live in this neighborhood do you?” 

            “No, but I just want to make sure that you get in safe. I mean after what happened on the bus I just figured you might still be a little shaken up.”

            “Oh, well I’m fine. You should just head home, I wouldn’t want you to get in trouble with your parents or anything.”

          “I’ll be fine, plus I would also be more comfortable knowing that you got in safe. So let’s go, it’s getting late,” he said and I simply let out a sigh before leading the way to my place.

            Once we go to my apartment I unlocked the door and turned to him to thank him for walking me home, even though I felt it was unnecessary.

            “No problem. Can I come in to use the bathroom before leaving though?”

            “Yea,” I said before letting him walk inside. “The bathroom is that door on the left. I’m gonna go get ready for bed now. You can let yourself out right?” I asked and he nodded his head. I was actually really tired and even though I knew I should be a better “host” all I wanted to do was go to bed.

            After changing into my pajamas I realized that I still didn’t hear Geunseok leave. I was about to go out and check to see if he was still here when there was a knock on my door.

            “Soohyun-ah can I come in?” he asked and even though I couldn’t understand why he was still here I still gave him permission to enter.

            “Are you about to leave?” I asked, staring at him for a moment before putting away some things that I used to get ready for bed.

            “Yea, but first…” before I could even comprehend what was going on I felt Geunseok’s arms around me from behind.  

            “Hyung, what are you doing?”

            “Hugging you.”

            “Well you can let go now,” I said as I unclasped his hands that was on my stomach. All he did then was turn me around to face him as he pulled me back in his arms so hard that my head was resting on his chest.

            “What if I don’t want to let go though?”

            “H-Hyung…don’t you need to go home?” I then asked as I tried to place some distance from him, which he allowed but still kept me as close to him as possible.

            “It will be fine, plus I rather spend some time with you.” And that was all he said before diving in and placing his lips on top of mine. When he did so I felt a certain spark that I didn’t feel with Lay just a couple of hours ago.

            I felt myself getting drawn deeper and deeper into him as we continued to kiss until I didn’t even notice that he was leading us to my bed until the back of my legs hit it and I fell on my back with him on top of me. He stopped kissing my lips and moved onto my neck at that point as he slipped a hand under my shirt.

            “H-Hyung…”I moaned out as I felt his thigh rub against my slowly hardening . Everything just felt so good and I didn’t know what was causing it since I didn’t feel this way with Lay.

            “Soohyun-ah, can I continue? Can I bring you pleasure?” Geunseok asked and all I did was wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply as his sign to continue which he did as I laid their and soaked in the pleasure that he was ready to give me. 


I've updated!! I know, it's been forever but look it's better than nothing right?! I will work on updating my other stories as well. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this update and I will see you later! (hopefully not too much later)

~Lolo