Fighting in the Morning

My Older Chinese Lover

“Soohyun…” I heard my name being called in the distance. “Soohyun.” That voice I recognize it but I’m so tired. “Soohyun!”

            I jolted awake when I heard my name yelled and looked around the room disoriented until my eyes landed on Lay. He was simply sitting on Luhan’s bed and staring at me. He knew that Luhan didn’t like people on his bed so why was he sitting on it. More importantly why did he wake me up? Oh no I’m probably running late for school.

            I quickly jumped out of the bed and ran to my bag to dig out my outfit for the day before quickly taking off my pj’s and changing. I can’t believe I’m going to be late on my second day!

            “Why are you in such a rush Soohyun?” Lay asked me as he continued to sit and stare at me.

            “I’m don’t want to be late for school.”

            “Really? Are you sure that you’re not simply in a rush to go and see Geunseok?”

            “What? What are you talking about?” I was now extremely confused. Why was he brining up Geunseok all of the sudden? Wait how did he even know about him? I’m pretty sure that I didn’t mention him yesterday.

            “Oh am I wrong? I mean he sent you this really nice text this morning. Would you like me to read it to you? He said: Hey can’t wait to see you today at school. Maybe we can practice that kissing scene again.  He even included a winky face at the end of it. So are you going to tell me now who this guy is?”

            I felt like my eyes were about to fall out of my head. I was so shocked and surprised. I couldn’t believe that Geunseok hyung sent me such a message and that Lay saw it. Wait.

            “Why were you going through my phone?”

            “Is that all you have to ask? Why I was going through your phone?”

            “Yea. Do you not trust me?”

            “Do I need a reason not to trust you? According to this message it seems like I do. No wonder you were saying all that stuff last night about no one being interested in you. Was that you trying to make me think that you weren’t cheating on me?”

            “What?! Lay you’re jumping to conclusions now! I’m not cheating on you!” I yelled out getting frustrated.

            “Oh really? So why didn’t you mention this guy last night?!”

            “I-I was going to tell you. I just didn’t feel like it was important last night!”

            “Oh sure. You were going to tell me. I bet if I would have never seen this text I wouldn’t have heard word about this guy!”

Before I could respond the door opened causing Lay and I to turn and see who was entering.

            “What is all this yelling?” Kris’s eyes landed on me and I put my head down. “Oh he’s here. No wonder it’s so loud this morning. Whatever just keep your lovers spat down some people are still trying to sleep.”

            “Don’t worry. I was just leaving.” I said as I gathered my things, including my phone, before running out of the door. I heard Lay call my name but I continued on my way out of his dorm. I wasn’t going to sit there and be accused of something that wasn’t true.

            I opened my phone to see the time and saw that I still had about an hour before school started. I decided to get on the bus that would take me to school anyway. It would be better to sit in school instead of my apartment until it was time to go. Plus Geunseok might be there early and I was really eager to give him a piece of my mind. 


I know this is a short chapter but someone asked me to update and I did. It's better than nothing though right? Anyway I just finished watching Dream High so I have a lot of good ideas for this story now. Literally it was my first time hearing Soohyun ever speak last Wensday and it blew my mind. Anyway I will try to update more often but I can't promise anything, especially since finals are coming up. 

~Lolo