First Meeting with SM

The Two Shining Stars
Its hv been 2 days since Sneha is in Seoul.Lee SM is quite busy arranging the schedules for his idols cz they were returning back from Paris after attending the music festival.And SM decided to give them some time to rest otherwise it will effect their healths.He already ordered all the managers to drive the idols straight to their dorms N if they like to meet SM,they can visit the company's building afterwards.SM is really caring and protective towards his stars.He look after them and take care of them just like a father.His idols too respect him and love him in the same way.They never never disrespect each others decision bcz they know that its for their own good. After some time SM finally took some free time to meet Sneha.He was quite excited to meet an Indian superstar.He got out of the building,got in the car,driver started the engine and drove straight to the hotel.everything was going in order.They finally arrived at the grand hotel.SM already knew the room no. So he started marching towards that direction and he finally reached there.He straightened himself and knocked twice on the door.

SM's POV--

After few seconds the door finally opened to reveal a beautiful yet simple girl.She was in her Pjs.Her expression was quite shocking and confusing at the same time.

''yes?'' She asked in English.

''Hello Sneha.I'm Lee SM.The letter U received was from me.'' I introduced myself to her.I noticed the changed expressions on her face,As if I just rescued her from her problems.

''Oh its U Mr.Lee,I thought its someone else.Plz come in'' she invited me inside.She welcomed me and asked me sit.Then she started speaking again.
''Nice to meet you.I'm sorry if I'm creating problems for you.I know that you r a busy personality and I'm just increasing your responsibilities and I'm really sorry for it.I'm glad that you are willing to help me.I'm really thankful to you.'' she said all this in a calm and pleading tone.I was quite impressed by her manners and the way she behaved.I thought I would have to face some snobbish,rude superstar but this girl doesn't even show some negative signs in her.We talked for some time and discuss few things.I get to know her more and I was amused by how down to earth she was.Sure she does look like a celebrity but by behaviour she just resembles a simple,ordinary girl.N thats what I like about her the most.

''Now go get ready.I'm taking you to visit our company's building and You can get familiar to the staff and other people there.U can get along with them and they'll surely will help u out.And we need to discuss about your house and all.So c'mon hurry up n get ready,I'll be waiting in the car.'' I told her and left.
After 15 minutes,she arrived and got in the car.The driver started the car and in few more minutes we were outside the SM building.We both got out of the car and entered the building.The staff was quite surprised to see a guest with me,they bowed to us respectly.I bowed in reply.And sneha was nodding politely with her hands in front.
''Ladies and gentleman,this is Ms.Sneha Kapoor,she is my niece from India.She is here on a holiday.So plz help her to get along and remember not to tell anything about her to outside world.'' I introduced her to my staff as my niece.So that no one can get suspicious about her identity and how is she related to me.She bowed to all the staff and Introduced herself once more.
''Hello everyone,myself Sneha Kapoor but you all can call me Sneha.I'm new here so plz help and guide me to get along in Korea.Thank you.''
after few minutes of intros and all we went to my office.We were sitting and I was busy with the phone.I was looking for a new apartment for her.To keep her and her identity safe,I finally decided to shift her in our dorm building.where most of the SM artists and bands lives.Its perfect and safest place for her.And she will get the people of her age to accompany her.I told the workers to get the apartment ready,till then she can stay in the hotel for one more day.I told her everything about the apartment and she was continuously thanking me for it.I wonder why my idols don't thank me so much.Leave it,I'm the only one who spoiled them.hehe.Bcz I LOVE THEM!! N THEY LOVE ME TOO!! I guess.
''Yes,I found u an apartment and u can shift in there a day after tomorrow.'' I assured her.
''thank you Mr.Lee.Thank u very much.''She was still thanking me.

''Oh no need to say thank you sneha,U r just like my daughter.And if u want to thank me,then do me a favour.''

''sure.why not.what is it?'' She asked confused.

''stop calling me-Mr.Lee,just call me uncle.ok?''

''OK.done!!'' she said while showing me a thumps up sign.And I did the same while smiling.Suddenly the phone rang.we both looked towards each others direction N she assured me to attend the call.
''U can go and check out the building and interact with the staff if you want to,they all r very friendly.'' I told her so tht she won't get bored N She agreed.She excused herself and left.