I'm In SEOUL!!!!

The Two Shining Stars
The arid hostess gently woke me up as the flight finally landed on airport in Seoul,south Korean.I was already getting goosebumps bcz of my nervousness.Its all bcuz of my 'so called gr8' brother-siddhartha aka sid.He made me land in a country I hardly know about,except its name!!I got out of the plane.N dialed his number to ask what's next.
''Hey sis! So u r finally there huh? Aren't you excited?'' he teased me knowing that I was nervous.I so wanna murder him right now!!But he is helping me,so I'll forgive him this time.
''Bhai,I really don't know what to do.I'm so nervous.I've never been this nervous.seriously.I don't even the language.How am I going to communicate! N U r talking about being Excited!really? R u kidding me!''

''hey don't get nervous.U r my brave sis.Calm down.Its not going to be that hard.Korean people r helpful and SO CUTE!! You r going to love it over there N U will thank me afterwards.''
''Easy for u to say,Its not ur life on this side Boy!!''

''don't worry n relax.besides I've already got the things arranged for you there.''
''really?How?'' I asked him.

''I have a friend who's father owns the biggest entertainment agency in Korea.N by his business,he is a genius in keeping his star's life a secret.I got everything settled with him and he agreed to help u out by knowing ur situation.But remember,Do as he says.He is just like our father so,Never disrespect him.ok?''
''ok.''
''hmm,that's good.He also booked a hotel room.And He will visit you in a day or two.'' He told me.
''R u going to visit me here afterwards?'' I asked him cz I was really missing him.
''aww!My sis is missing me!I wud love to but don't you think our overprotective dad will face a major heart attack after finding his little children going missing?'' He joked.
''Oh Yes.N after recovering,He will hang both of us upside down.'' I imagined this while speaking.

''haha.So,the driver must be waiting,Go n find him before he leaves you.Take care,Ba-bye!!''

''Bye,take care of urself'' N we both hung up.
I exited the place and tried finding the driver.I quickly noticed my name on the cardboard which was holder by the driver.Thank God!! He is having that cardboard thing with him.Otherwise I really don't have any clue how to speak Korean.I walked towards him and he got that I'm the one he is here to pick up.He genuinely bowed to me.I was having no idea what to do,So I did the same.He again bowed to me and I repeated the same.This same process keep on happening atleast for 3-4 minutes.N I finally stopped him when he was about to Bow again.He understood it by my tired expressions and stopped.He smiled shyly and took my luggage and started walking towards the car,I followed him.He opened the backseat door n I got in and inhaled the fresh Seoul air n it was so relaxing.I'm glad my brother told me land here,in a big city.I thought he would have sent me to a village to hide myself.After 20 minutes we were outside a big luxurious hotel.It was really beautiful.I get out of the car n into the lobby.After completing the formalities I got my room keys.A pretty female worker lead me towards my room.When we reached there she smiled and bowed to me.I don't want to repeat the driver scenario with her so I just nodded politely and she left.I got changed and decided to rest for sometime.It was getting quite boring.I switched on the t.v but I can't get the language.I changed the channel to a music channel.The Korean music is quite amusing.I heard somewhere that it is called Kpop.I really like it even though I didn't got a single thing in my head.I kept on listening it for few hours as I was busy turning the magazine pages.Suddenly the doorbell rang.I quickly jumped and marched towards it.I looked from the doorhole and I saw the same female worker standing there.I opened the door n noticed that she was holding a letter.
''Is this for me?'' I asked quite confused that who will send me letter here,in Seoul,Where I barely have some contacts.

''Yes mam.'' she replied smiling and handed me the letter.
I took it and shut the door behind me.I opened it.It read-
''Hello Sneha.I'm so sorry that I was not able to come n pick u up personally.But I will visit you tomorrow.And here is my no.--- feel free to call.ur brother already told me ur situation n I wud love to help u.U r just like my daughter so never hesitate if u need anything.We will meet pretty soon.
--Lee Soo Man.''
A smile crept on my face as I felt safe.I was happy that there is some1 to look after me in this big city.I had my dinner and stood in the balcony for quite some time.Cold breeze was making me relax.I spent some time there and entered my room,brushed my teeth and headed gladly towards my dreamland~~I will explore this wonderful city tomorrow or someday!

------------------

hey peeps!In this story,JYJ n SHINee r from same banner so don't get confused.
N plz keep on commenting.N sorry if I made mistake or missed some words:D