The Night

The Two Shining Stars
Finally,it was the night that all have been waiting for.All SM artist were excited for this grand event.Sneha was also excited but nervous at the same time.She was in her hotel room,thinking what to wear.
''urgh,why is it so hard!'' she speaks to herself.She was just too confuse.
''okay,I'll pick this one.NO Sneha,don't look at the one,just don't!!I'll wear that one someotherday'' she tells herself.
She glanced at her watch,It was 3:30 pm and the party is at 7,she had a plenty of time to spend,so she decided to take a small nap till then.She jumped on her bed childlishly and covered herself with the blankets and drifted off.

~so let me love ya,until ya learn to love Yourself~
suddenly the song started playing. . .
''yeah ne-yo you can love me,but not now.just let me sleep''She mumbled in her sleep and covered her head with a pillow.

~let me love ya~
but it keep on playing. . .
''what the!!shut up,will you.Just let me sle- OH MY GOSH!I'M SO DEAD!!!''she screamed and jumped out of the bed when she saw it was Lee SM calling.She glance at the clock and it was 7:15.SHE FREAKING OVERSLEPT!!!She Quickly PiCk up the call and,''hey uncle Lee!howz ya?I'm perfectly fine and watching tv,wanna join?'' She spat nervously N facepalmed herself after realising what she just said.
''hehe,my child I'm sure you are fine.Are you ready for the night?I've already sent driver to pick you up.Arrive as soon as you can.Almost every guest had arrived.come soon.I want to introduce you to all of them.ok?So don't be late.see you.''
''ok uncle lee,don't worry.I'll be there in few minutes''
And with that she hung up and rushed towards her wardrobe.'God sneha!!Don't embarrass Lee Soo Man.he is a well known figure so you can't do this to him!'She kept on murmuring to herself while getting ready.And in just 15 minutes,she was all ready to go.She looks herself in the mirror.She was looking mezmerising.The versace tube LBD was hugging her every curve perfectly,her golden sttelatoes complementing the black dress beautifully,a simple golden chain necklace decorating her neck bones so beautifully and her bloody red lips were complementing her pale skin and giving her a y look.It was a sight.She looked in her own eyes.She loved her natural eyes but she put on the lenses,thinking it was for her Owen good.She was quite satisfied with herself.She gathered her cellphone,clutch and hurriedly left for the party.She arrived in the hotel lobby and quickly marched towards outside,towards her driver,totally oblivious to the many pairs of eyes that were set on her and didn't leave her sight for a second.Whispers and gasps can be heard as she walked out.Every person in the lobby was looking at her every single step and was caught in the moment.She was that beautiful!but no one knows who she was.
She reached the venue.she glance outside from the window and she was stiffen.There was paprazi all over the place.her phone rang again.It was Lee SM again,she answer the phone and tells him about the media.But SM said that they were all company's cameras and that he had arranged them for the event.he assured her that Nothing is going to get publish without his permission and it was totally safe to step out of the car.She believed him and hung up.For some reason,she was still nervous about this media thingy.She took a long breath in,''Sure,You can do this sneha.You've been doing this all your life.Show them Who you are.You are not scared!You are SNEHA,you are a great actress.You can do it.YES!!!''She calms herself down.''Great,I'm going crazy!!I'm talking to myself.just great!''
she took a final breath and unlocked the car door with a small click.All the cameras and eyes diverted into the direction of the car.Car door opened slightly and a feet,which was beautifully decorated with golden Gucci heels snuck out of it,slowly a perfect pair of toned legs showed off themselves and in few seconds,a perfect silhouette step out of the car.There she was,standing in a most breathtaking way,with her nose held high,she just catwalk-ed all the way,passing by the paprazi and into the grand hall where party was being held.And she left the same effect on everyone there like she did few minutes ago in the hotel lobby.But oblivious to it again.she is just too dense to see it.

-----------------------
hey peeps!Party night is finally arrived!lets see what happens next:)
plz comment and subscribe.
Comments are always welcome,I'll reply to each of them personally:)