''The Short Korean Guy''

The Two Shining Stars
At the party----


Everyone was enjoying themselves.It was a grand party!Lee soo Man was being very busy playing the host and welcoming the guests but he kept on glancing his watch once in a while with a tensed expression.In all this happening,Sneha walked in.Her steps slow and steady.But soon she noticed few non-asian people and relaxed not feeling out of place anymore.Her eyes searching for Mr.Lee Soo Man.She was busy looking for him when she felt a soft tap on her shoulder.She quickly turned around only to find Mr.Lee smiling at her.
''Sneha,finally here you are,my dear!I was worried for you''He said giving her a warm smile welcoming her.
''sorry uncle,for being late and worrying you'' said sneha.
''Its Ok sneha,don't be sorry.you are here now,so just enjoy'' Lee soo Man said.
''for sure uncle,I will'' sneha said smiling.
Time goes by,Sneha and Lee SM was busy talking while roaming across the party,sometimes greeting other guests and just spending their time.
They were having a light conversation when suddenly, ''Hey,Jonghyun!!!Come here I want to introduce you to someone!'' Lee SM said loudly.Sneha got confused and turned around to see to whom Lee SM was calling.As she turned she felt someone standing beside her from other side.She heard her uncle spoke something in Korean so she turned her head to their side only to see a guy dressed in tuxedo bowing down at her.She bowed back and as they both stand straight and faced each other,They both were shocked.
''Its her,the girl from the airport'' Jonghyun thought.
''He is the short Korean guy'' thought sneha.They both were shocked to see each other but didn't said anything,waiting for Lee Soo Man to continue.Lee Soo Man was busy greeting one of his guests.Soon he diverted his attention towards them and introduced them to each other.
Few more minutes later Lee Soo Man have to go again to welcome someone else now. ''jonghyun,as you can see how busy I am,and sneha is new here why don't you take this pretty lady with you and get to know each other,touring around,waste time,enjoy this party,or anything to cut the time so she won't feel alone'' Lee Soo Man said laughing.
''Yes Boss!''Jonghyun joked and saluted him. Which made three of them chuckle.And then Lee Soo Man left.
They both were nervous but Sneha was a bit relaxed after few minutes.But jonghyun,Oh my!!He was blushing being the shy one.The fact that he was alone with a girl made him more nervous.
''We met again'' She said,Jjong turned his head towards her only to find her looking straight.Getting no response from him she turns lightly towards him n said ''We met again,Hii'' smiling.
''oh yeah,Hi.I just......we met again.But I hope this time we'll get yo know each other''Jjong said smiling getting back to his normal mode.
''Of'course,we will.I'm not catching a flight now'' Sneha joked which made both of them laugh.
They kept on talking but one thing kept Jjong confused was,Her eyes.He didn't let it show but he kept on looking at them whenever she looks here and there.They both were sitting at the bar near the dance floor,watching others swinging their bodies on the music.
''So,you are also an idol right?''
''Yup,Luckily''He said.They kept talking for few minutes,sharing their interested and all.Suddenly they heard the crowd hooting.Gaining all the attention towards it.It looks as if,some one was dancing in the middle of the crowd and everyone else was cheering him.
After few seconds,Jjong glanced at Sneha to check whether she was enjoying or not but was confused to see a dark poker face expression on her.It was as if,her mood was spoiled by someone particular.
''Sneha?''He called her.
''That Guy....''She said with the same expression.
Jonghyun looked in the same direction as her,''Oh,that's Jaejoong hyung.He is our senior.He is a great singer and an amazing dancer as you can see....''Jjong kept on talking about his sunbae for few more seconds.Sneha didn't paid attention to any of the info Jjong was giving,as she was busy cursing jaejoong in her mind.
''Stupid Pedo!''She suddenly spat.Jjong looked at her with an weird expression on his face.''Ehh??'' came out of his mouth.
''Nevermind''She said turning towards him.''I'm tired and feeling sleepy'' She said while standing up.''I'm leaving,See you next time Jjong.''
''Yeah sure,I'll see you around'' He said while standing up.she started walking towards exit and being the gentleman,Jjong decided to walk her to her car.Sneha Liked how nicely he treats everyone unlike certain 'someone'.He Opened the car door for her and wished her 'goodnight'.Sneha returned the same.Driver started the car n drove away.He kept on waving bye with a small smile.He came back to the party and met SHINee.They saw how he was blushing while talking to her and started teasing him for it.Jaejoong was seeing the whole scene with a smile,shaking his head ''This Guy, still blushing for nothing'' he murmured.