We Meet Again d[^o^]b

The Two Shining Stars
Jaejoong's POV--

I was at the SM building.We came back from Paris today n now I'm here to visit Lee Soo Man.As I was walking down The corridors,I heard someone singing.My legs stopped on their own In front of the room,where the voice was coming from.Someone was singing a melodious song in sweet voice.The voice was of a female and I can also hear the piano playing in the background.She was singing an english song and the accent was quite strong I must say.But I was here to meet SM and discuss about our new album and I was lacking out of time.Boys were waiting for me in the dorm.We are going to the club today to celebrate.That's why I left before I disturbed the sweet voice owner.I walked straight n took the left turn for SM's office.
------
I met him and he was very happy to see me.We discussed abt our albums and all.I was about to leave when he called my name.

''Ah,Jae?'' I turned to him.
''Be ready tomorrow.I'm throwing a party for all my artist tomorrow.N Its going to be a grand event.Tell the boys too.'' he finished and turned to the pile of files infront of him.
'' Yeah.sure.I'm always ready for parties n celebration'' I spoke n he just shook his head.I took my leave and headed towards the lift.
I was about to took the right turn when I suddenly bumped into someone.The girl was quite familiar but I really couldn't guess who she was.She was trying to set her hairs that were messed up by our sudden bang on.And then I saw HER face!!! It was HER!!! The foreigner from the airport!! Yes It was her.How can I forget the girl who almost hanged me up(in my imagination) but she also saved me by not speaking anything.I realized it afterwards.I look at her only to meet an weird expression on her face.She was furious to see me but also board n tired to argue. I smiled my most sweet n kinda flirty smile n decided to start a small conversation.
''Hey! We meet again!'' I greeted her n waited for her reply but it looks like she wanted to run away from the spot.

Sneha's POV--

He smiled to me but it was more like smirking. N I just want to rip that stupid,irritating smirk off his face.Its so damn irritating,I tell U.
''Hey! We met again!'' He spoke. God!!! This guy really know how to ruin my mood!

''Yeah.Life is really unfair to me these days.Throwing me in the situation I hate.'' I replied n he was taken aback by my reply.
We were standing in awkward silence for few seconds.N then I decided to leave before we start arguing on a new topic.
''I'll take my leave first'' I declared.I step aside to walk but He too step aside in the same direction.I stepped on the other direction n so did he.AGAIN!!! I was really getting Impatient now.
''What do you want now'' I asked with a tired expression on my face.
'' God!! This girl!! Don't you know how to speak politely??Always giving such rude replies.'' He asked calmly. I don't really know why but the whole aura around him really irritates me like anything.I jst want to run away from that spot.I can't stand him especially if he is having that smirk on his face.
'' I don't know.Just get aside.'' I told him impatiently.But he didn't budge.
''What if I won't.hm?'' He stood still.Gosh!Strangling him seems to be a very tempting idea right now.But I really can't afford creating controversies here in Korea too by killing a idol.There r enough problems waiting for me outside this country.
''Look.I'm really not in a mood of arguing.So plz just let me go.'' I told him as politely as I can as I was finding way to escape.
''But I don't want you to go'' He simply stated.Now it was my turn to get amused.How can anyone be so damn Stupid! Yes He is STUPID! So so so so so so soooooooooo Stupid!Stupidest person I've ever met in my life.God plz help me.I really don't want to go to jail for murdering someone.
''just move'' I tried to push him but suddenly he holded my wrists and pinned me to the wall.N it hurts a little cuz He pushed me quite roughly.
'' Why should I?'' He asked the most stupidest question EVER!!!
''Because I need to go.DUH!'' I told.
'' N why do you want to go?'' He simply asked me.I could feel his warm breaths on my face,which Really disgusted me for some reason I really don't know.I just want to get out of this place RIGHT NOW.
''JUST GET UR NASTY HANDS AWAY FRM ME N LET ME GO!''I just burst out shouting n he too was quite shocked by my behaviour.He hurriedly covered my mouth with one of his hands.
''Yah! Are you Insane? Why r u shouting?'' He whispered.
But before I can speak something,Someone intrupted our oh-so-happy conversation.
N I really thanked god for this.But after noticing who the person was,N in what situation we both were,He quickly let go of me and stood with his head hung low.He was twisting his foot and kept on stairing on a particular spot.N the person who saved me from killing this stupid guy was none other then Mr. Lee SM!

---------

I finally updated!!!
Plz do comment and support my story.And plz don't be a silent reader n subscribe if U like.
Thnk U!