At The Airport-2

The Two Shining Stars
Jaejoong's POV

My eyes suddenly moved into the direction where everyone was looking.And honestly,I was starstrucked!!!
There was a girl walking towards our direction with.I've never seen a girl like her.man!! she was HOT!!
She was a foreigner.But I can't tell the region though half of her face was hiding from her shades.But she was a One of a kind.its not like I've never seen any hot girls or foreigner.c'mon!Its me Kim Jaejoong!I really found her Interesting.Her raw attitude,her confident walk,the way her bangs were scattered on her shoulder and some were flowing aimlessly as she walked,her aviators shades, leather jacket and her boots were giving her y but killer attitude and look.
Suddenly I felt someone's nudging me.
Junsu:''hyung!!!You are drooling!''

i realised that he was right,and quickly straightened up myself and gave him a cold death glare.with a hope he will get it and will his mouth shut.
But unfortunately,He didn't!

Junsu:''looks like someone's in love with the beauty.But too bad,she won't even notice any one of us.tch''

I replied:''maybe she won't notice you but she will notice me.just let her pass through.''

within 10 second,she did passed us without even looking at us.see i told y- WAIT!!!WHAT?Without looking at us!without looking at ME!!IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER???
She just passed us like its normal for her to have so many guys around her.
Maybe she did noticed me,when I was debating with junsu!
Maybe she didn't?
Aish!I'm getting so frustrated right now!n that too,just bcz a girl ignored me!
I'm not letting it slip away so easily.WE still have 2 hours. . . .
Just you wait. . . .
It won't be that big, but I'll make it rememberable for you sweety. . . .
After 2 hrs of boredom,I heard the announcement for our flight.I started gathering my luggage and everyone else did the same.I headed towards my plane then suddenly an idea poped out in my head like a bulb lightened!
I stopped in my track and waited for the girl to pass me.
And when she did,I pushed my trolly bag a little bit onto her side.Her arm got hit by it.
YES!!!Mission accomplish!!!
That's what you'll get for messing wi- I mean ignoring me.When I took a look at it,She was staring at me like I was some crazy psycho standing upside down.She didn't even wince in pain!Did she get hit that lightly?seriously?My bag is quite heavy!
I just smirked at her and just shrugged and left the sight.

---------end of jae's pov-------

----------sneha's pov------------

when I headed towards the VIP waiting area,I noticed a crowd gathered from a little distance from waiting area.
'Maybe waiting for their stars to arrive' I thought and ignored it.
When I walked into the area I noticed many Korean pretty boys and girls already waiting for their flight.they all were SO PRETTY!!Even better then me!
And They all were looking in my direction.OK I know I'm quite good looking,I guess but They are MUCH better than me.
Some girls were giving me y looks!but I don't know why?I mean c'mon those girls were looking like angels.
But it didn't bothered me much,I'm used to get that looks.
Even the guys were staring at me,I grew nervous.
'Am I getting suspected?'
'Did they recognized me?'
I fastened up my pace and just passed and took a seat at the corner.It was getting boaring as the minutes passed So I took out my cellphone and opened my twitter.Fan were going crazy and comments like-'where are you?'
'are u alright?' 'did someone kidnapped her?' were all over the internet.My anti-fans were quite happy and comments like -'why are hiding urself ugly face?' 'is daddy's little princess scared?'
were left to taunt me.
But I didn't care and I didn't replied or updated either.
After an hour and half I heard the announcement for the flight.ID started collecting my luggage and headed towards my flight.as I was walking I got hit by something.
I ignored the pain and look at the person.He was Handsome.OK,He was SO handsome.But hey!He didn't apologize for the mistake.
I was like. . .seriously dude?. . .really?Maybe he is good looking but a 'I'm sorry' won't hurt to speak!!! I looked at him as the anger started building in my brain,And he just Smirked and shrugged and left.I hate such rude people.
I started walking and then I realised something is missing.I looked around and I can't find my Guitar!!!I LOVE MY GUITAR!!!
Its my only true friend!!I turned back to find it.I can't find it anywhere around the area.As I was searching for it I saw a guy already holding it.He was a good looking too.I headed towards him,with a hope that he won't be rude like that guy otherwise I'm already starting loosing my temper!!,he was with some of his friends.I tapped on his shoulder.
''ah,excuse me?'' I said.

Will be continued. . . . . . . .