The Bet!

The Two Shining Stars
The flight finally arrived at airport at Paris.All the passengers got down.She also got down and breathed the fresh air n enjoyed the sun rays falling on her face.''Aah,Its feels so good!'' Sneha said while stretching.She wore her glasses and headed to collect her luggage.

--------ON THE OTHER HAND--------

All the idols arrived at the airport n relaxed themselves and left to collect their belongings.
As they were walking,they noticed their fans were already there to welcome them.Jaejoong winked,waved and smiled at his fans.many fangirls started squealing and tears of happiness formed in their eyes as they got to see their idols.
Junsu:''Aish hyung!!You can't live few hours without flirting!can u?''

jae:''pshh!Of'course I can.''He said while winking towards the fangirls.

Junsu:''Oh yeah right!I can see that!'' junsu spoke while rolling his eyes.

Jae:''whatever,U're just jealous hyung.''he simply said while shrugging.

Junsu:''seriously hyung?like. . . . really?R u kidding me?Me jealous?from u?REALLY?? Why wud I be?'' junsu said while chuckling on his leader's silly talk.

Jae:I really don't know.It automatically came from my mouth.N plz stop talking bro,I'm busy with my fans right now.'' He said still busy waving n all.

Junsu:''Yeah,Busy flirting wth ur fans.Like I said,U can't live for a short period of time without flirting!''

jae:''I can!!!'' he said now fully concentrated on their conversation.

Junsu:''Really?''

jae:''yup! Wanna bet?'' he held his hand out for him to shake n final the bet.

Junsu:''sure!why not.But if u loose,U hv to do whtevr I tell u to do N vice versa.'' Junsu smiled evily.

jae:''Done!!''
They shake their hands as they decided their punishment for tho one who losses the bet.

Few minutes past n jaejoong didn't dare to flirt with any girl,afraid of the things junsu might tell him to do.But as soon as he saw some French girls eyeing him up n down,He forgot abt the bet n did what he shouldn't.HE FLIRTED WTH THEM!
When he returned back to his group,he saw junsu smirked devishly.Then he realized abt the bet and literally facepalmed himself.

Junsu:''As I said,U really can't live without flirting.right?'' he asked jae,who ws already irritated wth the fact the he lost the bet.

Jae:''aish!stop teasing me n just tell me wht to do.''He said impatiently.

Junsu:''Aww!The Hero is getting nervous?well thn I'll jst leave u this time,U can nvr complete wht I hv in my mind for u.'' He said,teasing him a little more.
Jaejoong was now shocked by his statement.He'd already lost the bet and ws fail to prove himself already.He can't loose this chance too,He need to prove his hyung tht,''The gr8 Kim Jaejoong,The Hero'',cn do anything.N He will.

Jae:''No!!I can do anything.U HV TO GIVE ME THE PUNISHMENT.I HV TO PROVE U WRONG THIS TIME.N I WILL.NO MATTER WHAT IT IS,JUST GIVE ME UR FREAKING PUNISHMENT!!!'' He almost shouted in junsu's ear.But Junsu kept on looking straight and he something OOORRRR someone.suddenly he got an idea.Now he knws wht to give The Hero Jaejoong as his punishment.He turned to Jae.Looked him in the eyes.His intense glares boring holes in Jae's eyes.Jaejoong flinched a little,quite scared wht his hyung will make him do.N Junsu smirked agn.

Jae:''what?just quickly tell me wht do u wnt me to do??I'm already feeling Hungry''he asked impatiently.

Junsu:''Ok then,U asked for it.''
---------------------------------------
Jaejoong was a little shocked by hearing his punishment.But he ws confident tht he will surely complete this task n will prove himself right n junsu wrong.

Jae:''Really?U sure U don't want to give anything else fr me to do?'' He asked him once agn.

Junsu:''yes!Nthng else.just this one and we'll see if U can work it out this time.'' he said.

Jae:''U want me to flirt with tht foreigner girl and gain some info abt her?that's it?'' He asked.

Junsu:''yup!Thts it.actually I really want to see U getting humiliated infront of the girls u flirt with.'' He told jaejoong.

Jae:''OH HELL YEAH!!!She'll definitely fall for me in a single snap.U just wait N watch how she'll go crazy for me''He spoke confidently.He was great in this thing.He ws confident tht He'll surely win this time.

Junsu:''We'll see.'' junsu scoffed n said.He was not sure if their leader will make it this time.He thought and remembered the last time he saw tht Foreigner girl.she just walk passed them casually,as if she don't know who they were.Not evn once she looked back.Now He ws getting a little bit exited for what will happen next.And he was all ready to see 'The Drama',which was about to begin.
------------------------------------------

Hey there!!!
Anyone who's reading this FF,plz comment or subscribe.They inspire me to update and relieved to know tht someone is reading my story.I know its not tht good but a single cmmnt will also helps to encourage me.

Thnk u:)