The invitation

The Two Shining Stars
No one's POV--
They both thought that Lee SM saw them n misunderstood but actually,he didn't.He just came there to find sneha.N when he did found her,he was not hvng his glasses on.so basically,he didn't saw evrythng clearly n jae was safe.
''here you are Sneha.I was looking for you.Oh! Did you already met my star boy Jaejoong?'' SM asked smiling and looking at both of them.
Sneha just smiled and nodded slightly.
''Oh I see.''SM spoke.''No problem,I'll introduce both of you once agn''He continued.''Jae,this is Sneha kapoor,my niece from India.And Sneha,this is Kim Jaejoong,Korea's best singer,Idol n my pride!''He smiled.
''hello nice to meet you Sneha-sshi''
''nice to meet you too Mr.Kim''They both looked at each other n said as If they were meeting for the first time.It grew silent agn for few seconds.Sneha was feeling uncomfortable so she tried to broke the silence.
''uncle Lee SM,you said you were looking for me.Can I ask why?'' she asked.
''Oh, I forgot,I want to invite you for a party.Its tomorrow n all the artists will b present there too.I want you to join us too.You'll get to know everyone.So,would you like to join?'' He asked her.
''Yes,sure.I wud love to.I'll b there.'' She answered smiling.All this while jae ws eyeing both of them,waiting fr their conversation to end.He ws jst dying to go to the club.
''So,I'll take my leave now''said SM n took two steps back n bowed,they both did the same.As soon as SM turned his back Jae literally ran away to leave but stopped whn he heard her voice.
''excuse me,Uncle SM'' She called out.
SM turned to her.''Yes,my child''
''I want to tell you smthng.may I?'' she asked.This time jae's ears perked up n his body stiffened.'Is she going to complain about me?Lee SM will kill me for behaving in such a way.' He thought.''yes you can Sneha'' Jae heard SM spoke.
'No! I can't let her tell anything.' He spoke to himself n turned to them.
''Ah,Sneha-ssi.'' Jae spoke.Mr.Sm n Sneha turned to him.
''Yes?'' she asked.
''You are new here,right? N I was thinking to give you a tour of our building.So,What do you think?would you like to come with me?''He asked smiling.
Sneha's face fell as soon as he asked her.She wanted to shout her lungs out and reject his offer but she don't want to ruin her image in front of Lee SM so she just kept quite.Her eyes throwing arrows on jae.
''That's a brilliant Idea jae!Sneha you should go with him.''SM suggested her.
''but uncle,I need to tell yo-'' she tried to speak again but was cutted off by Lee SM.
''Oh,C'mon.we can do our chit-chat later on.Just go.'' He said n pushed her lightly towards jae's direction.
''but Jaejoong,I want you to take care of her.She's my responsibility.Make sure she's ok.Arasso?'' He told jae. ''Arraso,Lee SM-ssi.Don't worry.I'll take care of her''jae replied.
''So,sneha,Enjoy yourself,get to know others.ok.Till then I'll make arrangements for you to stay here.Bye,have a great time'' With that SM left.
''but uncle I-'' she was again cutted,but this time,it ws Jaejoong.He started pulling her away from SM.He was so relaxed knowing tht he was saved this time.
''yah you!!Leave my hand.I don't want to go anywhere with you!'' She was trying hard to pull her hands from his hold but it was not working.
''I said leave my hand you idiot!! She almost shouted at him while trying to meet with his pace and pulling her hands.But it didn't effect jaejoong.He was just walking faster n faster by the second.he took her from the stairs to the long corridors,to the fire exit n finally outside the building.When they got outside the building,his grip on her hand loosened n she quickly yank her hand away.her hand was bloody red now n jae's finger signs can b seen clearly on them.He eyed her rubbing n massaging her hands.He again reached for them but she step back.
''hey,look I'm sorry.ok.I admit,I should not hold your wrist like this.I apologise'' He said generously. But she just eyed him like she wanted to murdered him.
''I'm not going anywhere with you.'' She stated firmly.
''Yeah,I know.I'm not going to take you with me anyway.''he told her.
''Then why'd you didn't let me talk with uncle SM?She asked.they is no way he's going to let her know the real reason.
''You were just bugging him n wasting his time,Now because of me,tht precious time will b spended on the preparation for tomorrow's grand party.N you r going to ur home''He finished with a smirk.''Don't worry,I'll drop you.I know you r new here.so,quickly tell me what's the address.I don hv mch time'' He said.
''I don't hv a house,U moron!Its my first day in the city.I'm living in a hotel.'' She said her voice full of irritation n slightly tired. ''N I'm not letting you drop me.''She said quickly as she saw him about to speak.
''fine! I'll get the taxi for you.'' He said stomping,tired arguing with the stubborn girl.He hired a taxi n she sat in it n closed the door roughly making jae jump a little bit.He waved her goodbye but she didn't replied bck.NO the taxi started moving. . . . . .