The Penthouse Fight

The Two Shining Stars
2 days after the party.... JAejoong was locking his dorm doors,going for rehearsals.When he entered the lift,some cleaning workers were also in it.They bowed to him and he returned with a fresh smile.He heard them talking. ''Finally,Its done.Penthouse of this building is really huge.Its not that easy to make it ready in 3 days.'' One of them spoke ''Yeah,I hope Lee SM like it.Maybe we can get some bonus.'' The other agreed. Jaejoong overheard their conversation. ''penthouse?? Is he shifting here'' he asked confused. ''Oh no no Mr.Kim.He told us to prepare the penthouse for his guest.We hope they too like our preparations.'' one of the worker answered. ''Oh....Ok.. I got it'' jj said while nodding. They all reached to the ground floor.Workers once again bowed to jae and left the building.whereas Jae was walking while thinking who this special guest was,who was getting the 'The Penthouse' of SM residence building! 'THE PENTHOUSE' it was all he was thinking. ''He didn't allowed me to live in that huge place and he is providing it for the guest! That's partiality!'' He thought deeply with his eyes turning into slits. ''I need to know who the hell this guest is'' he murmured this to himself and got in his car,and headed towards SM building driving recklessly.
*AT SM BUILDING*
Jae was heading towards the CEO office,He reached there and was about to knock when he heard someone spoke.It was a female voice. ''must be his assistant'' JJ thought and leaned a bit to hear clearly but was unable to hear anything. ''Damn this soundproof Room'' He cursed. But he kept on leaning.Suddenly the door clicked, Jae quickly got away otherwise he was about to get killed by lee soo man.But what JJ saw next was even more shocking.He saw Sneha walking out of the office with a thankful look on her face.Jae didn't know why but He was having this feeling of loss when he saw Lee SM smiling and praising her.He was kinda jealous that the boss who used to always praise him more than others is not even noticing him now! Then it hit him! Everything starts making sense now. ''She is his guest.The penthouse is prepared for the guest.That means Its for her!'' He murmured to himself.
''Jaejoong what are you doing outside my office? Do you want to talk about something'' Lee SM asked JJ.to which he just nodded in reply and they enter in Lee SM's office.Lee SM took the seat and was about to ask him to sit but then JJ Spoke.
''You allowed her to live in the penthouse and not me?Why?'' He asked with a kiddish expression on his face,folded arms and flinching brows.
'' so you finally found out.Well, she needs a place to stay.I cannot allow her to stay in the hotel for a long time.So,I shifted her to the SM residence building.She is safe now'' SM answered.
'' But Why penthouse for her? She is not even idol for god sake'' JJ questioned.But Lee SM just smiled shaking his head knowing her real profession.He didn't answered Jae. ''Jae,You getting late for the practice'' He said still smiling. Jaejoong was beyond furious now. He turned to left.He was about to open the door when Lee SM again spoke ''And one more thing'' Jae turned his head. ''She'll be shifting there this evening.Dont forget to welcome your new residential partner.Behave properly and dont trouble her'' He warned him.Jae just nodded his head saying 'sure'. As soon as he got out,a dangerous boyish smirk was on his face. ''I won't trouble her at all.I'll just make it rememberable for her'' He thought while walking towards the practice room.
Lee Soo Man just watched the boy disappearing out of his office.Shaking his head thinking ''I just warned you dear JJ but if you try anything stupid,I'll not take any action against you but She'll make you pay for it on her own.And then I'll be totally helpless for you my boy...good luck'' He thought and then started checking his files and documents...








borrrrriinnnggg...I know... N I'm so sorry for such a crappie chapter.I'll promise to do better next time!