The Final Encounter. . .OR. . . .Its just the beginning?

The Two Shining Stars
Sneha was walking towards the luggage counter.She collected her luggage.Suddenly felt dry.She didn't drank anything in these few hours.No wonder hurt a little bit n She was feeling thirsty.She started walking towards the stores at the airport to buy a bottle of mineral water.
The store was few steps away n she was about to enter when someone suddenly popped out of nowhere in front of her!She was shocked and quite scared.Her hands were on her chest n she was breathing heavily bcuz of the entry this person made.She looked up and all her fear fade away.But she got really irritated by seeing tht face agn.She was still irritated but decided to keep her calm.She kept on glaring at him as he was giving her a flirticious but sweet smile.She was not at all in the mood of returning that smile so she decided to leave.But before she can take her next step,she felt someone grabbed her arm.It still hurts a little bcuz he grabbed the wrong arm,which was already injured just bcuz of HIM N HIS STUPID GIGANTIC SUITCASE!!! She was really getting pissed bcuz of ths guy now!!
''Hey!where r u going'' Jaejoong grabbed her arm n pulled her back.
She turned around and met eyes with him.
''None of ur business mister!'' She pulled her arm with a gr8 force.N gave him death glares.
''Ooh!Attitude!hmm. . .I like it.Btw myself Kim jaejoong,n I'm a--''

''No one's interested in u ur Intro Mr.so plz leave.I don't talk to people like u.'' she cutted him off.N spoke as politely as she could.But his presence n Flirting was not helping her at all.

''Oh really?U don't talk to people like me?Then what kind of people u talk to?c'mon tell me.Maybe I can be one of them.'' He said with a smirk and moved a step closer to her.
''R u done now?I need to go.''she said while rolling her eyes n looked here n there but him.
''Look here!N answer me.'' He too was starting to loose his temper bcuz of her continuous ignoring.

''N why shud I?Who r u to know anyway?My Father?'' She almost shouted on his face.She was really angry this time.People were looking at them.Few reporters were also started noticing him,as they knw tht Kpop idols r arriving at the location.But they stayed in there place n their eyes glued on both of them.
Jaejoong was shocked of her sudden outburst,but kept his cool N breathed in n out few times.He looked at her and smile once again.
''Plz don't get angry.just tell me your name n ur phone no.N I won't bother u evr agn.''he said with a flirty smile.
''Oh yeah!What If I don't?huh? I don't like to know someone who don't hv any respects and don't bother to say 'sorry' after their small mistake'' she scoffed at him.

''Oh,so u r still mad at tht suitcase incident?How childish u r!Can't get over a small thing.Did u get hurt tht much?'' he asked her rudely,taunting her.
''Why am I even wstng my time by talking to a dork like u.'' She shook her head knowing tht It will be just waste of time by making him realize his mstk.she was already fuming and irritated so she decided to leave.But she stopped in her tracks,noticing tht they were already surrounded by some reporters.
''OH !!'' ''UH-OH'' were the words came out of their mouth on the same time.Jae was tensed tht If the reporters took it in a wrong way by seeing him with a girl,Lee Soo Man will do nothing except strangle him for creating sch controversy.On the other hand,Sneha was worried to get suspected.Her time of life will end before starting.Her family n other will find abt her.
''Its all because of u,U moron!!''She said while looking down n trying to hide her face as mch as she can.
''No Its all bcuz of u n ur giant ego'' He spoke back b/w his teeth.
Both of them were totally oblivious of each other situation n status.They both thought it was for them.But no one really recognized her n was there for jaejoong and to capture some spicy news abt him n the girl he is with.
''Mr. Kim,is she is ur new gf?''
''Ms.Wht do u think abt jaejoong and where did u Met?''
''for how long U both hv been dating'' qstns like this were thrown on them continuously.Jae n Sneha just kept quite.Jae just looked at her with a worried look on his face n waited for her answer.She just keep on looking on the floor,scared to face n answer all the qstns.Finally she shifted her glasses n brought her bangs infront to cover her face n looked at them n thn at him.She just smile nervously n stepped back.All were shocked by her actions and waited for her answer.
''Nice to see you all'' were the last words escaped frm before she left or more like she ran away.Jae was in state of shock by her move.He turned and look at the reporters who were eyeing him with hunger for some good news abt him.He came back to his senses n smirked at the female reporters.Distracting them bcz most of them were female.N it worked,some started squealing,some were jumping in joy!He bowed to them,turnd n left.He breathed out,relieved
'I almost died today.All bcuz of tht girl' He thought n left the sight.