At The Airport

The Two Shining Stars
''INDIAN TEEN STAR AND THE YOUNGEST DAUGHTER OF KAPOOR FAMILY,SNEHA KAPOOR WENT MISSING!!!''

''WHERE IS SNEHA?''

''WHERE IS OUR DEAR TEEN STAR,SNEHA??''

A cold sweat went down her temple as soon as she read those newspapers and magazine's headline.But she quickly wiped it away,adjusted her big glasses covering half of her beautiful face and headed towards the waiting area.Her flight form New York to Paris was 2 hours late.And she was trying her best not to get suspected or recognized by anyone out there.
She was in simple ripped pair of denim jeans ,a simple oversized top and leather shouldere padded jacket.
She acted normal and just walked towards the VIP waiting area.
She wasn't suspected by anyone but she gained all the attention out there.Even the kpop stars waiting for their flight couldn't avoid her sight.
But unfortunately she didn't know any of them.Of course she'd heard of them but she didn't really recognize them.
Her presence demands attention.But right now that's the only thing she need to avoid,ATTENTION.
Oblivious of all the attention she just walked through.

_____________

JYJ--

junsu:''hyung!!!I'm still sleepy(~whin~)lets just sit somewhere and take a small nap.please''-(pouts)

yoochun:''aish!This guy!!''(slaps junsu on the head)

junsu:''ahhh hyung!!what was that for?''

yoochun:''to wake you up.COMPLETELY!! Are you awake now or do you need another one?huh?''

junsu:''NOOO!!!and stop yelling on me!!''

yoochun:''I'm not yelling on you!I'm ju--''

''STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!!''

they both were cut out by the sudden outburst of their leader.They almost forgot about him because of there 'small discussion'.

Junsu:''but hyung!he sl--''

jaejoong:''cut it out both of you.We are here now and we are going to meet many other idols.So stop bickering and BEHAVE!!ARASSO?''

He asked in his leader like voice.

Junsu/yoochun:''ARASSO hyung!!''
said in unison with a small nod.

Jae:''much better! Now c'mon lets go.They're many girls waiting for me in Paris''
jaejoong sheepishly smiled!!

Yoochun:''You mean for us.right?''

jae:''yeah.whatever!''
shrugged and walked away with his luggage.

Junsu:''And they call me the kiddish one.psh''

soon they came to know about the late flight.And they settled themselves in the VIP waiting area.there were only few people or we can say VIPs sitting across the area.Soon the crowd started gathering around the area as the famous and known faces of kpop industry started arriving and waited for the flight.
Some idols were clicking pics,some were exchanging greeting,some were discussing music and lots of things.
It was a sight!All the pretty faces of the country gathered in a VIP area of a airport.Fangirls were going crazy and howling whenever any idol passess.
Soon every idol was available in area for fangirls to howl for.

SHINee--

onew:''I'm missing my chicken''

key: *glares at him n says*''And this guy is our leader.pshh!!!''

taemin:''stop arguing hyung.you know him,he's a 'Chicken Maniac'!''

onew:''yah maknae!!!''

taemin:''what!I just stated the fact!!''

key:''yah onew!stop yelling on my tae baby''*pats taemin hairs*

minho:''stop it guys.lets meet our seniors.oh,there they are.*points out into the JYJ's direction*c'mon lets greet them''.

Jonghyun just smiled on s childishness.But he likes them as they are.

Jaejoong's POV

Me,Yoochun and Junsu were having some small discussion about our last night's performance when I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned around found SHINee came to greet us.I felt good.we exchange our greetings and talk about here and there,this and that and all when suddenly Key popped out from nowhere with his Pink camera.
Key:''lets have some pics guys!''

we all agreed and gathered together with peace sign.We clicked some pictures then suddenly key scolded taemin for keeping his mouth open and not looking at the camera.

Key:''yah taemin!!!what are you looking at?and why is your mouth open?look at the camera!!''

but taemin didn't budged and kept staring in a particular direction when suddenly he spoked!
Taemin:''woww!Noona is so pretty!!''he said dreamily.
When all our eyes were darted towards the direction where everybody was looking.Then I realised what or who he was looking.

End of Jaejoong's pov

jonghyun's pov

we all were starled by the girl walking towards our direction.
(http://www.teleguwave.com/photo-gallery/actress-photos/neha-sharma-latest-pics-html)

She was looking awesome!Its not like I've never seen any foreigner girl or such beauty but there was something different about this girl.Her raw attitude,her elegent way of walking,her aviators and leather jacket was giving her y but raw look.Even in simple pair of jeans and a leather jacket she was standing out of place.I noticed even the female idols were awing at her site.But the girls simply walked passed through and took a seat at the end.