Let's begin!!

The Two Shining Stars

*TRRRRIIINNNGGG* *TRRRRIIINNNGGG* *TRRRRIIINNNGGG*

A hand peeked out through the cover of warm blankets... And... *BAAAM*!!! And the tring trings of the poor alarm were silenced... Pin drop silence in the room.

... A head came out of the blankets.... Sleepy eyes... Messy hair.... Brain trying hard to accept the fact that the "beauty sleep" time has been long gone... And there is no other option left but to wake up... Like, actually wake up... And leave the bed! 

"OH GOD!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!!! IT'S NOT EVEN A WEEK AND I'M ALREADY FREAKISHLY LAZY AF!!!ALWAYS OVERSLEEPING ON WRONG TIMES!!!! " Sneha exaggerated while rubbing her hands on her face and through her hair.

Today is her last day in the hotel... She have to shift to the apartment Mr. SM arranged for her. 

She removed the blankets off of her, and was now in a sitting position. She picked up her phone from the side table to check for any new updates/notifications.She didn't charged her phone last night so she just plug in the charger and FINALLY decided to leave the bed to get ready. 

She took her bath, washed her hair and dressed up and started packing her luggage knowing that Mr. SM will be calling her anytime. 

She didn't feel like having her breakfast. Her stomach was fluttering with nervousness. She is not even sure what she was feeling... Anxious??... Excited??... Nervous??...Scared??... All of the above maybe... "URRRGGHHH!!! Am I going insane or what?!?! This is what happens when you spent you're whole life,always surrounded by people,and then KABOOM....suddenly you are all by yourself.You are not able to even guess what emotions you are feeling." She said to herself.Sitting with her elbows placed on her knees and her hands on her eyes.

"Sneha darling" she said to herself aloud "You are good... Excited and happy to move in to a new place.You'll be having a great experience... That too for a lifetime... So NO NEGATIVE thoughts... OK?? OK!! " She boosted herself up.While inhaling and exhaling long breathes. 

Her "self boost session" was soon interrupted by her phone ringing. As she already expected... It was Mr. SM. 

"Hello uncle Lee. Good Morning! " sneha answered the phone and cheerfully greeted Lee Soo Man. 

SM:"Good morning sneha! How are you??You know what day it is right? " came from the other side of the phone

"I'm good uncle. And yes, I know what day it is. Today I'll be shifting in the apartment that you arranged for me" She replied. 

SM:"Good good... So are you ready?? Shall I send the driver for you? 

"Yes uncle I'm ready. You can send the driver anytime "

SM:"OK my child,I will tell the driver to pick you up. He will take you to your new home. OK." He was about to hang up, but, then... 

"Uncle Lee... I wanted to say something...can I??"

SM:"Yes sneha... What is it?? Is there any problem?? Feel free to share"

"Uncle Lee, it's just that... I... I... Just... I just wanted to say Thank you... Thank you for everything you did and everything you are still doing... I'm just too grateful for you to accepting and helping me all through this... Thank you... Thank you so much"

SM:"It's nothing my child, you don't need to say thank you. I am helping you because I want to help you.It's nothing much of a different for me to do all these things, believe me, I've been doing this same things for years. I'm just used to do all these things. OK.And now...I am sending the driver for you and let's meet afterwards.OK. be ready. " He said while chuckling lightly. 

"OK uncle Lee, let's meet whenever you are free. And yes I'll be ready. "

SM:OK so I'm hanging up now, bye. "

"Bye uncle"

She kept staring blankly at her phone after hanging up. 

20 minutes after, a knock on her door took all her attention. She got up and looked through the door hole. It was one of the hotel staff members. She quickly open the door and answered. 

Sneha: "yes?? "

Staff member:"..........................................Mam, your driver is here to pick you up." Were the words he managed to speak after few seconds.

Sneha:" oh... OK... I'll be there in 5 minutes"

Staff member:"Shall I carry your luggage mam?"

Sneha followed his eyes in the room and saw her luggage all packed up. 

Sneha: oh no... I'll carry it on my own. Thank you." She politely said. 

Staff member:"OK mam. "

He quietly bowed to her and left. Sneha closed the door behind her.

"Ok...SO LETS DO THIS!! " She said aloud while trying to tie her hair into a ponytail but was unable to find her hair tie.

"Where is it? "

"Where did I kept it"

"Aaaaish!!! What the hell"

"Oh c'mon....This can't be...I AM getting irresponsible now... AM I??!! " these were the words that left while trying to find...... A small hairtie.... 

"OH YES!!!! FINALLY!!!! I FOUND YOU, YOU LITTLE....How dare you!"" she said to the hairtie while standing in the washroom. She quickly turned to the mirror, not wanting to waste anymore of her time and tied her hair into a ponytail.Noticing her bare face... No makeup... She felt more comfortable then ever... She would always prefer a no makeup face rather then a madeup face.... But back then,she had to put all the makeup... Because... "Celebrities should look like the definition of perfect"....Her heart skipped a beat remembering all those things... She looked in the mirror for a last time, smiled at herself.... Now, she can feel her confidence building up and she knew, She was all ready for a fresh new beginning... No matter what! 

She turned around, collecting all her belongings, opened the door and took her leave, the door closed behind her. 

.

.

.

*At SM RESIDENCE BUILDING"

The car stopped in front of a tall building.Sneha stepped outside the car. Driver removed all her baggage from the car. 

"I'll manage now, thank you for your service" said Sneha politely while bowing to the driver. The driver bowed back and took his leave. 

Sneha entered the large gates of the building. The guards were already informed of her. So they handed her the keys of her apartment, and few papers related to the rules and regulations of the building. Sneha thanked them and moved on. 

She entered the main building. The doors opened automatically. She was going through the papers while waiting for the lift.

She was so engrossed in her business that she didn't realise that the lift has finally arrived. The metallic doors swiftly open, making a *ting* sound. But sneha was still reading the rules carefully. She finally turned her attention towards the lift, only to realize that the doors were about to close.

"EXCUSE ME! "She said loudly to gain attention o the person standing in the lift, to press a button or do anything to keep the door from shutting. While she was busy collecting her bags. 

The person's head turns up, they make a eye contact.... 

[Jaejoong's POV:]

"EXCUSE ME!! "

A voice caught my attention. Correction, a "female" voice caught my attention. I looked up and it was HER!!! AGAIN!!! She was collecting her luggage,she probably called out to stop the door from closing... Hmmm.... NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!!

except Lee soo man.. ..I mean obviously... He's my boss... Need to listen to him. 

Suddenly she looked towards me.....I smiled and waved my hand. "Byeeeee" was the last word he spoke.... And the door closed.....

"YESSSSSSS!!!" Jaejoong fist pumped himself and did a small happy dance for his small victory. He purposely stood still even after recognizing her and did nothing to stop the lift, except mocking her a girly "bye".

[Sneha's POV:]

.......*blank*.......*blank*.....

.....*still staring blanking at the lift*.....

.

.

.

.

.

"HOW DARE HE!!!" She shouted while stomping her feet. Her hands turned into fists by now. 

"WHAT DO HE THINK OF HIMSELF?!?!? "

*ting*

She noticed the lift have arrived again. Full empty this time. She entered the lift, along with her bags. 

"OH.. ..you just wait you little brat!!! You messed up with the wrong girl!!! You think so high of yourself RIGHT!  I'll just smash your HEAD LIKE A WALNUT!!!" She spoke through her gritted teeth... Hands still in fist mode.

.

.

.

.

___________________________________________________

So... .hey everyone!!! 

I finally updated after a loooooooooooooooooong time.... *SORRY* *SORRY* *SORRY*( "_")

PLEASE leave your thoughts in comments about this chapter!!!

😊😊😊